The Exile vs. Depa Billaba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quinlan_Vos
The Jedi Exile vs. Depa Billaba

Setting: Flat Hard Surface

Round 1: Lightsaber Combat
Round 2: Force Abilities
Round 3: Overall (1 and 2 combined)

There's a days rest between each round.

Blue_Hefner
Depa
Exile
Exile

Akira99
Who is this Exile? How powerful is she?

Quinlan_Vos
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Exile

Check that. It's a bit accurate.

Generic Hero
The Exile... fought off Sion, defeated Darth Traya in a potentially thrown battle and defeated a weakened Nihilus. Not much else is known. She's a good leader, likely strong but we don't have the evidence to put her on Depa's plateau. Dark Side Exile? Probably. Canon Exile? We're not sure.

Blue_Hefner
The canon exile will probably be the level Jedi Guardian or something, and that would put him on the level of Mace,Kyp, Sadow, etc. And even the level 30 exile is scary.

But Depa is like Mace on crack times 2.

Advent
What are you talking about? Jedi Guardian? Mace's level? Are you...being sarcastic?

Blue_Hefner
In lightsaber combat.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Advent
What are you talking about? Jedi Guardian? Mace's level? Are you...being sarcastic? Mace is Dumbledore and the Exile is Ginny, you tell me who wins and who gets to drink/lick under the table.

yettoh
the exile is pretty strong after she gets stronger on kotor 2 i see her/him blocking bullets with her bear hands nevermind being able to make whirlwinds with the force and defeats malak and reven inher trail which reven could easily kill mace so the exile i say wins this one easily

jollyjim311
It's a "Her", that's gameplay, and you're wrong.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by yettoh
the exile is pretty strong after she gets stronger on kotor 2 i see her/him blocking bullets with her bear hands nevermind being able to make whirlwinds with the force and defeats malak and reven inher trail which reven could easily kill mace so the exile i say wins this one easily

Wtf? huh

Darth Kreiger
Exile at lvl 50 is a God, especially with a Prestige Class, and Dark Side with Force Crush, would lvl 50 in the game be considered her Potential?

kamikz
Lol no! If the level was a way of seeing their potential, then Hanharr would have as much as Revan...

Escape81
Depa's swordsman skills are on par - if not above - Mace Windu's own. She is a powerful Force user as well and possessed training in Vaapad.

The Exile is owned.

Sith'ari
The Exile has faced many jedi in her lifetime - Nihilus, Traya, Sion, Atris and clearly many others during the game (Trayus Academy for instance). You can't go through all of that unless you're extremely powerful. With the exception of training duels, Depa has only ever faced Mace. How is she going to be owning her? Real life combat experience goes a long way, and The Exile has plenty of it.

Sith'ari
'She is a powerful Force user as well'

Could you post some evidence, I could be wrong but I never got the impressiong that she was strong in the force.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Exile at lvl 50 is a God, especially with a Prestige Class, and Dark Side with Force Crush, would lvl 50 in the game be considered her Potential?

Hell, you'll be owning people at lvl 25.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by kamikz
Lol no! If the level was a way of seeing their potential, then Hanharr would have as much as Revan...
Canonwise, Hanharr doesn't have a level.

((The_Anomaly))
Canon wise, NO ONE has a level. Man KOTOR fanboys are annoying, lol.

"my exil e is teh lvl43 lolzord, he r teh ownzord zomg he is teh oly one who are stoppin bullters with his baer hands noobz!!11"

Blue_Hefner
True

yettoh
and the exile does fight malak and reven if u ever bothered to go in the cave at korriban after fighting sion the exile fights acient sith and killed every member of the jedi council exept vash and atris so depa is owned and exile has been in tougher situations then depa billaba he fights sion nihilus malak reven and 7 jedi at same time as makal and darth kreia

Advent
Simple response: No.

yettoh
most of u seem to even now about the exile ive completed kotor around 20 times havent u forgot about shyrak cave u enter then u go far in and u need to be full good or full evil to get in and u fight malak then reven there powerful sith he fights darth sion darth nihilus im a kotor 2 fan i know all aboht teh exile

Quinlan_Vos
I am not typically picky, but can you please type better, it's giving me an eyesore.

Due to her wound in the Force, the Exile's quite powerful. However, before that she was always described as an average Jedi with average force abilites.

We all know about Depa, so . . .

I am not sure.

I would say Exile but then Depa's no pushover.

kamikz
most of u seem to even now about the exile ive completed kotor around 20 times havent u forgot about shyrak cave u enter then u go far in and u need to be full good or full evil to get in and u fight malak then reven there powerful sith he fights darth sion darth nihilus im a kotor 2 fan i know all aboht teh exile

Those are only imaginations, images. Like the one Luke faced in the cave at Yoda. If he could beat Vader in 7 seconds, he would have in ESB. Unfortunantley, he got tooled...

yettoh
are but he fights sion krei and nihulas who arestrong

jollyjim311
Sion: Exile made fun of him and he dies.
Kreia: Doesn't seem that great and she possibly lost on purpose.
Nihilus: He's built to suck against her.

yettoh
the exile still kills mebers of teh councila nd were thinking movie wise not game wise think if kotor 2 was a movies u would think more about her

kamikz
Nope, the Exile was canonically light side, which means he never even faced those jedi masters.....

And I agree, Kreia loved the Exile above all life, why would she suddenly try to kill him?

yettoh
true but even if you go lightside in terms of skill he would still win the council just cos he dunt do it dosent mean hes not good enought to do it

jollyjim311
...It's a "She".

yettoh
it can be a he its just canon is she

jollyjim311
And Luke could have joined Vader and beaten the Emperor, but, guess what: He didn't.

yettoh
thats really just suportying my idea if he joined the dark side with vader and not of threw his saber he cud of killed palp but he dint thats anotehr way of saying joining the lightside and not joining dark side and killing them even tho he coukd

jollyjim311
Yup.

Anyway, Depa has bladework that Mace regarded as better than his own. She wins.

((The_Anomaly))
Indeed

kamikz
true but even if you go lightside in terms of skill he would still win the council just cos he dunt do it dosent mean hes not good enought to do it

Actually it might. That event NEVER happened, which means we cannot really take it as proof. And since she was dark side, she could have used many different sith powers, like lightning, crush etc. It could be just THAT that was critical!

Borbarad
Originally posted by Adas
Could you post some evidence, I could be wrong but I never got the impressiong that she was strong in the force.

1)
She was one of the youngest persons that was ever given the rang of a Jedi Master / High Council Member - I guess she has some power.

2)
Mace personally states that her bladework did surpass his own Vaapad. So I guess she's no pushover in terms of duelling either.

3)
Read Shatterpoint. Depa jumps out of a gun boat onto another gun boat, slaughters the entire crew (20 or 30 armed people), picks up Mace's lightsaber, then deflects blaster fire from two other gunboats and even manages to redirect several blaster bolts into a small hole on the cockpit of one of the other gunboats, killing the pilots. All happening while flying around in that vessel.

4)
Before Mace is send to stop her, Yoda precisely states that Mace is the only Jedi being possibly able to do that which puts Depa on #3 of the Jedi order as it was in AotC (behind Mace and Yoda himself).

Depa would destroy the Exile...end of story...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.