Daredevil vs The Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Daredevil- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daredevil_%28Marvel_Comics%29

vs

The Question- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_%28comics%29

Accel
Interesting match. I honestly have no idea how skilled Question is, although I do know that even Shiva acknowledged him as ion of the finest fighters on the planet.

joesha28
I think Question on the slight majority. He seems he matches quite well on Shiva's level. Daredevil rader sense compliment him in this fight. Question 6/10.

marvelprince
I say Daredevil. DD is very underrated in h2h, plus his radar senses give him an edge over some of the best fighters in Marvel. Plus his billy clubs and his agility advantage i'd say he takes this at least 7/10

Juntai
Originally posted by marvelprince
I say Daredevil. DD is very underrated in h2h, plus his radar senses give him an edge over some of the best fighters in Marvel. Plus his billy clubs and his agility advantage i'd say he takes this at least 7/10 Question doesn't rely on sight either, as he doesn't have eyes or any real features at all.
It's not really been defined that I've read, but he has some sort of 6th sense altogether.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Juntai
Question doesn't rely on sight either, as he doesn't have eyes or any real features at all.
It's not really been defined, but he has some sort of 6th sense altogether.

Really? I thought that his face (or lack thereof) was a mask that he made come on and off with a gas and was transparent and had an apparatus to allow him to breath. I didn't know about any 6th sense. Is it new or has he always had it?

Juntai
Originally posted by marvelprince
Really? I thought that his face (or lack thereof) was a mask that he made come on and off with a gas and was transparent and had an apparatus to allow him to breath. I didn't know about any 6th sense. Is it new or has he always had it? Dunno, I don't think I've ever seen his face taken off either, so that would be new to me.

Juntai
Oh, I guess reading his bio, that's sure what it says. .. however that wasn't DC comics back then.

Juntai
OK, here it is.

The Question Annual #2 retroactively altered the character's origin by revealing that Victor Sage was originally Charles Victor Szasz, an orphan who had a reputation as a troublemaker. Szasz prided himself in defiantly enduring the physical abuse of the Catholic orphanage where he was housed. He eventually managed to get into college where he studied journalism. However, his higher learning did not mellow his violent tendencies, such as when he beat up his pusher for giving him LSD which caused the frightening experience of doubting his own senses under its influence.

The 2005 Question mini-series suggested that the Question's long experience and practice with meditation had led him into shamanic trances, and later into a more permanent state of shamanic awareness, in which he was able to interpret coincidences and thus "talk to the city." In this state, he was also able to sense chi, or life force. He is now able to "walk in two worlds" for an increased awareness of his surroundings and of any disturbances in a city's natural order.

Lucid Lui
Good fight. i'm leaning towards DD simply cause i've seen more of him, and those billy clubs can be a *****.

marvelprince
Oh, thanks juntai. I remember when Question premiered he was just a journalist encouraging people to fight corruption to save their city and such. Then he found some mask that made it look like he had no face along with a gas that changed the color of his clothes and bam we got the Question. Wasn't aware of the retcon. Thanks a bunch.

DD still beats him though

Soljer
Daredevil is so ridiculously underrated.

guy222
matt

The Fake Macoy
DD wins this, while Vic was good, DD is far better. However, I doubt that DD knows the true purpose of aglets...

King_Mungi
I take it no one read the Question mini not to long ago then? The man is a CHI machine.

Darth Martin
Daredevil 8/10.

tjcoady
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I take it no one read the Question mini not to long ago then? The man is a CHI machine.

I did- plus the O'Neil series, plus the original Charleston series. Daredevil still beats him. It wasn't until he was much older that the Question learned anything about martial arts at all, when he studied under Richard Dragon. He's damn good, but Daredevil is definitely better.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by tjcoady
I did- plus the O'Neil series, plus the original Charleston series. Daredevil still beats him. It wasn't until he was much older that the Question learned anything about martial arts at all, when he studied under Richard Dragon. He's damn good, but Daredevil is definitely better.

Agreed, but this is by no means a blow out

Lumby
question wins so damn easily look at his powers

jrodslam
DD.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Lumby
question wins so damn easily look at his powers

The Question... doesn't have any powers. Have you ever read a single comic with the Question in it?

King_Mungi
The Question... doesn't have any powers. Have you ever read a single comic with the Question in it?

I think he is refering to his "chi" abilities

tjcoady
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I think he is refering to his "chi" abilities

Would you really classify those as "powers" per se? I mean, it's not like he's shooting out chi bolts or anything like that. He's more aware than the average person and he's real good at meditating.

King_Mungi
Would you really classify those as "powers" per se? I mean, it's not like he's shooting out chi bolts or anything like that. He's more aware than the average person and he's real good at meditating.

No, it's an ability not a power.

iceman24567
The Question drives Daredevil crazy with his conspiracy theories.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by iceman24567
The Question drives Daredevil crazy with his conspiracy theories. eek! The guy is up there with Joker and V when it comes to insanity. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.