Man-Thing vs Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Interesting fight

Man-Thing- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-Thing

vs

Nimrod- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod_%28comics%29

Sci-fi Nut
nimrod wins. the fear touch won't work on him and his blasts will ko man-thing.

golem370
But Man-Thing is pretty tough though

Sci-fi Nut
yeah but nimrod stalemated juggernaut. nimrod 7/10.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Sci-fi Nut
yeah but nimrod stalemated juggernaut. nimrod 7/10.

roll eyes (sarcastic) So? Man-Thing has fought, burned, and KO'd the Hulk!!!!!

Don't underestimate the Man-Thing!! He's not the guardian to the Nexus of All Realities for nuthin'...!!!!

Sci-fi Nut
but he beat hulk using the fear touch. that won't work on nimrod. there is nothing he could do to hurt nimrod.

Comicbook_kid
but he beat hulk using the fear touch. that won't work on nimrod. there is nothing he could do to hurt nimrod.

Nimrod would indeed be a tough customer for Man-Thing no doubt, but I really don't see much Nimrod could do to Man-Thing either...even if Nimrod blasted him into mush, Man-Thing could just reform himself in a matter of seconds. Man-Thing is pretty damn strong too...he KO'd the Hulk once in an early issue of the Hulk I have....

This is indeed an interesting match!! I'd have to probably say "stalemate", because I don't see a clear-cut winner here anytime soon.

golem370
Hulk ripped him apart

Sci-fi Nut
yeah you're right. i forgot man-thing could reconstruct himself from any plant matter around. like you said, stalemate.

Alfheim
yeah you're right. i forgot man-thing could reconstruct himself from any plant matter around. like you said, stalemate.

Hold on I thought that fighters have to be in a neutral envinronment? Anyway surely Nimrod can just ****ing disintegrate Manthing. It dont matter if theres any plants there, there wont be enough of Man Thing left.

guy222
nimrod

rougeredmage
i can seee them fighting on and on and on them just ressuecting and repairing themselves however i see nimrod winning this battle..... all he needs to do is adapt his high tech weaponary to burn away plant matter to prevent plant ressurection..... nimrod does have a flame thrower doesnt it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.