Jedi Masters of PT versus Jedi Masters of DN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Which team wins?

Flamboyant4Life
Dude, you gotta specify.

zephiel7
Ehmmm?

I mean every Jedi master on the council of PT versus every Jedi master on the council of DN.

Lord Saboteur
Luke f*cks this thread as if it were a mole, then he uses his uber gay NJO Uberfied "POWWAAAAHHH!!!!" along with Kyle "I killed the Kowakian Monkey Lizard" Katarn and the rest of them. Mother f*ckers. no expression

((The_Anomaly))
^^^ LMAO laughing

Darth Sexy
Considering there are tens of thousands of PT Jedi as opposed to a few hundred DN Jedi at BEST, probably less than a hundred, the PT have the numbers. Luke can't fight 10,000 jedi.

Sith'ari
Not even Luke... BTW DS, I would have never pictured you working with Lightsnake against IKC lol. You guys are doing a good job.

Darth Sexy
It's fools like him that make me argue the complete opposite of my beliefs on that forum.

Sith'ari
lol exactly. He still seems like an ok dude outside of the Arena.

Darth Sexy
I'm not criticizing him outside of the arena, but he looks like a complete jackass as a Kun fanboy.

Sith'ari
lol yeah I know, when I first saw him post he was like saying that Kun > DE Sidious > DN Luke. I was like wtf?

((The_Anomaly))
Wait, IKC is back now? huh

Darth Sexy
No, IKC is on the EOD forum looking like a Jackass. My last post should shut him up, until Nai reads all that shit.

Captain REX
Zeph said he meant the Councils...

Swirly Girl
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
No, IKC is on the EOD forum looking like a Jackass. My last post should shut him up, until Nai reads all that shit.

*Sigh*

Do me a favour, shut the **** up.

Quinlan_Vos
DN Council:

Cilghal
Corran Horn
Kam Solusar
Kenth Hamner
Kyle Katarn
Kyp Durron
Luke Skywalker
Mara Jade Skywalker
Octa Ramis
Saba Sebatyne
Tionne Solusar
Tresina Lobi

PT Council (during Episode I):

Yoda
Mace Windu
Plo Koon
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Shaak Ti
Eeth Koth
Adi Gallia
Oppo Rancisis
Saesee Tiin
Depa Billaba
Coleman Trebor
Even Piell

DN's main force: Luke, Kyp, Kyle, Corran
PT's main force: Yoda, Mace, Depa, Plo

DN will take this as the Jedi during this period are a lot more poweful than PT era.
Basically, here's what the 4 DN leaders can do:

Luke: Kills Yoda, Coleman, and Saesee
Kyp: Kills Mace and Ki-Adi
Kyle: Kills Depa and Eeth
Corran: Kills Plo and Oppo

Plus DN has about 9 other members. Basically they own this.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
*Sigh*

Do me a favour, shut the **** up.

Blow me Traya, I didn't bring him up nor did I start any fights with him. Either quit defending the guilty party or shut the **** up.

Advent

He's looking like a jackass? HI-LAR-I-OUS. And you're also completely out of line with Traya. "Blow m3h! 1'm c00l". STFU, that's rude.

Anyways, DN Jedi win. The Jedi don't have "thousands" of Jedi on the Council. Ki-Adi-Mundi is on the Council for Buddha's sake.

Spartan ll
Any one have a link to this argument?If it's an in\/isionfree forum,just type in the 'in\/isionfree' like I did,and we'll just replace the v when we type it in.wink

Sith'ari
http://s15.invi$ionfree.com/The_Edge_of_Destiny/index.php?showtopic=853

Janus Marius

Big mouth, small brain. Buh-bye, troll.

Himo
Originally posted by Janus Marius

Holy shit! It's Janus!

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Janus Marius

Hey, when somebody on Janus' forum acts like a jackass and calls people names, they're logical. When I respond to that by calling him a jackass BECAUSE that's what he's doing, I get called a troll. It's a wonder how daily forum people lack the comprehension to understand the term troll and throw it out 24/7, while unable to comprehend both sides because they are just too dense. But hey, according to Janus I have a small brain because I was defending something, so that MUST be logical!

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Advent
He's looking like a jackass? HI-LAR-I-OUS. And you're also completely out of line with Traya. "Blow m3h! 1'm c00l". STFU, that's rude.

Anyways, DN Jedi win. The Jedi don't have "thousands" of Jedi on the Council. Ki-Adi-Mundi is on the Council for Buddha's sake.

Yes, when you post nonsense, and insults, without forming a cogent argument, you look like a jackass. I don't care if I'm out of line with Traya because I had a bad night, and because she only sees 1 side to everything. Unless of course IM looking like a jackass by actually posting arguments?

Himo
Hey, when somebody on Janus' forum acts like a jackass and calls people names, they're logical. When I respond to that by calling him a jackass BECAUSE that's what he's doing, I get called a troll. It's a wonder how daily forum people lack the comprehension to understand the term troll and throw it out 24/7, while unable to comprehend both sides because they are just too dense. But hey, according to Janus I have a small brain because I was defending something, so that MUST be logical!

You started it by trolling. You called him an idiot out of context with no warning or any grounds. Talking about someone behind his back shows you are being an idiot while trolling, and making accusations is a poor attempt to save face.

Janus Marius
Hey, when somebody on Janus' forum acts like a jackass and calls people names, they're logical.

IKC was calling to attention yours and Lightsnake's obvious impairment when it comes to objective and level debating. You just list your opinion, made up by the semi-informed opinions of others, and declare it fact. Then you attack all who don't agree. You're being deliberately antagonistic and turned the thread from a debate into a pissing contest. Some extension of the bullshit that occurs here.

No, you're a troll because you've always BEEN a troll. You fish for responses and antagonize people in a debate you have no business attending. You don't even know anything about what you're arguing. You have YET to provide one adequate source.

It's a wonder how you get your kicks out of being a general ass. Unlike you, I've never been banned for trolling.

No, you have a small brain because you're at my forum saying you're not tdtd, and then you're hear bashing other members and handing out links. That's a very assinine thing to do considering you apparently plan on posting at my forum. I didn't have a problem with you until you did THIS.

Darth Sexy
Janus, please tell me when I handed out links. I will admit I was out of like with bashing IKC, but at the same time I don't expect you to give him a warning for doing the exact same thing, including talking shit when somebody doesn't agree with him. It's weird how you only see 1 side to this, but whatever its your forum and its your senior members.

Also, you're telling me my arguments aren't logical? Maybe you should read the last few pages then, when I stopped posting about lnks and what not. The problem is if someone comes out and says "character X is more powerful than character Y", without giving a logical reason, then there's nothing wrong with providing sources that refute that. I'm not going to go into an argument and diminish a character in favor of MY character, because that's not only childish, but it's fanboyism. All I did was argue on this forum until certain sources were brought to my attention that refute my previous arguments, so what am I going to do? Argue with facts Janus? It's a lose lose situation, facts are not unsubstantiated, they are final.

I know absolutely nothing about what I'm debating? Perhaps you've failed to read the last few pages of the arguments. Btw, how do I know absolutely nothing if I cease to argue canon material and throw in some logical deduction for a change? As for quotes, when I find them I will give them to you, in the meantime don't sit there and tell me I can't debate because you disagree with my arguments. I don't tell you you can't debate for shit when you disagree with mine. Everybody seems to downplay everything that isn't in THEIR favor.
Oh while you're at it, show me where I deliberately antagonize people and fish for responses, since you seem to live in this dream world that I'm somebody else.

One more thing, since you claim I know nothing about what i'm discussing(obviously false but whatever makes you feel better), then everything I've said was wrong? That's interesting Janus. The fact that you, myself, and Illustrious continue arguing on that forum on one particular subject shows that I am not wrong. Maybe some of my logic is wrong in some aspects, but telling me that I don't know what i'm talking about is very foolish, not to mention I don't take it seriously.

Akira99
The PT Council changed quite a bit - what time zone are we talking yet? According to Wiki around Clone Wars it looked like this:
1] Yoda
2] Mace Windu
3] Coleman Kcaj
4] Plo Koon
5] Kit Fisto
6] Agen Kolar
7] Anakin Skywalker
8] Obi-Wan Kenobi
9] Saesee Tiin
10] Ki-Adi Mundi
11] Shaak Ti
12] Stass Allie

The DN:
1] Luke
2] Cilghal
3] Kyp Durron
4] Kenth Hamner
5] Corran Horn
6] Kyle Katarn
7] Tresina Lobi
8] Octa Ramis
9] Saba Sebatyne
10] Mara Skywalker
11] Kam Solusar
12] Tionne

I can't say who I think would win as I haven't a clue about Luke's 'masters'

Quinlan_Vos
Believe me akira, PT loses!!! Luke, Kyp, Kyle, and Corran could take down more than half that council, and they still have 9 other members.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Believe me akira, PT loses!!! Luke, Kyp, Kyle, and Corran could take down more than half that council, and they still have 9 other members. You mean 8 council members.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Akira99
The PT Council changed quite a bit - what time zone are we talking yet? According to Wiki around Clone Wars it looked like this:
1] Yoda
2] Mace Windu
3] Coleman Kcaj
4] Plo Koon
5] Kit Fisto
6] Agen Kolar
7] Anakin Skywalker
8] Obi-Wan Kenobi
9] Saesee Tiin
10] Ki-Adi Mundi
11] Shaak Ti
12] Stass Allie

The DN:
1] Luke
2] Cilghal
3] Kyp Durron
4] Kenth Hamner
5] Corran Horn
6] Kyle Katarn
7] Tresina Lobi
8] Octa Ramis
9] Saba Sebatyne
10] Mara Skywalker
11] Kam Solusar
12] Tionne

I can't say who I think would win as I haven't a clue about Luke's 'masters'

This is how I see it:

Luke>>>>>>>> Yoda
Mace>>>>>>>>>>>> Cilghal
Kyp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Coleman
Plo>Kenth although I don't know much about Kenth
Kit=Corran
Kyle>>>>>>>>>>agen
Anakin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tresina
Obi Wan>>Octa
Saesee vs. Saba undecided
Mara>Ki Adi
Shaak>Kam
Stass vs. Tionne undecided

or equal matchs

Luke>>>Anakin
Mace=Kyp
Yoda>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cilghal
Kyle>Plo
Obi Wan>Corran by a little
Mara=Shaak

Kit>Kenth
stass>>Tionne

Hell, you get the point, right?

luk_im_ubar
PWND by REX

luk_im_ubar
PWND by REX

General Zink
This is impressive stuff I'm reading. no expression

Captain REX
Luk, I told you not to type in caps again. That's another warning.

Also, I will not tolerate this bickering that has nothing to do with the thread itself. Keep it at EoD, it's not my problem any more.

Btw, hello Janus. How're things?

I'm just going to close this. I've only seen two posts of decent argument. I will allow the thread to be reposted if I see absolutely no arguing in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.