Who the fastest between quicksilver from marvel comics and superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who the fastest between quicksilver from the marvel comics and superman?

MJOILNIR
I would say Supes.

King_Mungi
In battle Superman, from point A to B gotta say Quicksilver due to his time traveling abilities he currently has

Superman is stilll vastly faster through reflexes and overall speed. Even before Quicksilver blinks he would be so far gone. I guess it all depends on where they are racing to.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by blade31092
Who the fastest between quicksilver from the marvel comics and superman? I assume you are talking about him and superman in a footrace right.

B dot Rob
Currently isn't Quicksilver on Zolomon's level? That's a pretty far from Superman.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Currently isn't Quicksilver on Zolomon's level? That's a pretty far from Superman.

He has similar powers, but he is far from being on Zolomon's level.

Accel
Originally posted by King_Mungi
In battle Superman, from point A to B gotta say Quicksilver due to his time traveling abilities he currently has

Superman is stilll vastly faster through reflexes and overall speed. Even before Quicksilver blinks he would be so far gone. I guess it all depends on where they are racing to.
I would have to agree. Depending on how long the race is, Supes could finish it before QS even had the chance to use his powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.