I'm not living, I'm just killing time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GiZMo90
I'm tired of wasting my life. I have no motivation to do any thing lately. confused

VanillaCocaCola
I think I've wasted my life up until now. I mean literally now. Now I'm planning what I"m going to do, shoving my past into some closet, and quite possibly going to cut out some of my 'shit' friends. In the meanwhile, I'm going to clean my room, then the house, then dance.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Hahaha, teenagers are so funny.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by GiZMo90
I'm tired of wasting my life. I have no motivation to do any thing lately. confused

And? If you're tired do something about it. Find something to motivate you. Remember their is a good chance you only have one life, and it waits for no one. Never a better time to be doing something, anything, then now.

Remember - goals are your friend. Big or small, find some and you'll be a lot happier.

Bardock42

Suicide.

Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Hahaha, teenagers are so funny.

They are, aren't they. They are actually able to make their lives seem like soap operas, unbelievable, really.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Bardock42
They are, aren't they. They are actually able to make their lives seem like soap operas, unbelievable, really.

No coincidence soap operas focus so much on teens... 68 episodes later and nothing has changed. He thinks he has it bad.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
No coincidence soap operas focus so much on teens... 68 episodes later and nothing has changed. He thinks he has it bad.

Yeah, but seriously, live seems so much more complicated if you make it complicated yourself...what do they do that for....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Suicide.

Good advice.

Where would the people of the world be without humanitarians like us?

Imperial_Samura
Good advice.

Interesting in how much ironic (or even serious) sci-fi literature will have mention of suicide booths or clinics or something in the future. Maybe those authors are onto something...

Bardock42
Interesting in how much ironic (or even serious) sci-fi literature will have mention of suicide booths or clinics or something in the future. Maybe those authors are onto something...

I hope they are, it might take care of a few other problems as well.

Good advice.

I know, I know...the world has a lot to thank us for.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Either that or all the down-and-outs dig into some serious K-holes...

I know, I know...the world has a lot to thank us for.

And yet we gave them it all for our only son...

PVS
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
In the meanwhile, I'm going to clean my room, then the house, then dance.

well, shit. im 31 years old and all this time i've been wasting my life. but now my dilemma is solved thanks to this young lad. all i had to do the whole time was clean and dance. shit, i can dance WHILE cleaning, and cut the time in half. and once im done validating my existance i can spend the rest of the week playing xbox and arguing with idiots online Happy Dance

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
well, shit. im 31 years old and all this time i've been wasting my life. but now my dilemma is solved thanks to this young lad. all i had to do the whole time was clean and dance. shit, i can dance WHILE cleaning, and cut the time in half. and once im done validating my existance i can spend the rest of the week playing xbox and arguing with idiots online Happy Dance Hahahahahah, you are 31....

PVS
hahahaha you're......frikin german

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
hahahaha you're......frikin german

Hmm, lets call it a draw.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Hmm, lets call it a draw.

No, I think he wins actually.

PVS
i win the thread, the internet, and your soul

Bardock42
No, I think he wins actually.

http://www.blogwaybaby.com/Black%20Knight,%20No%20Arm.jpg
I disagree

Originally posted by PVS
i win the thread, the internet, and your soul

I think I sold my soul a few years ago...sorry.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
http://www.blogwaybaby.com/Black%20Knight,%20No%20Arm.jpg
I disagree

OK. You win then. Well done.

Bardock42
OK. You win then. Well done.

My Internet pwnzzor skills win once again.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
My Internet pwnzzor skills win once again.
Indeed. They are quite intimidating.

PVS
and titillating

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
and titillating

No.

PVS
yes *rubs nipples*

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
yes *rubs nipples*

Must not enjoy it...must not enjoy it.

KidRock
*jacks furiously*

lil bitchiness

Let go of your genetalia, move away from the computer and go to school/get a job.

PVS
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Let go of your genetalia

NEVER!!!! mad

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
NEVER!!!! mad

Shhh, she didn't mean you, everything is good, stay calm...

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Let go of your genetalia, move away from the computer and go to school/get a job.

So, Gizmo, if you lack the balls to do what I told you then at least do what she tells you...it is reasonable.

Great Vengeance
'Get a life'. Then you will be able to enjoy a phony sense of accomplishment, *and* sporadic bursts of pleasure if your lucky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.