White Phoenix of the Crown vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FireIncarnate
The most complete state a Phoenix avatar can be (White Phoenix)

vs.

A wielder of the Cosmic Power

Who wins?

**FI**

Jesse7
If anyone says SS wins the majority.....

darthgoober
Silver Surfer wins the majority. big grin

darthgoober
evil face laughing evil face

Jesse7
>_>..........if only you knew.......RAWWRRRRRRRRRRR

Grimm22
no expression.....................................

N'uff Said

Tassadar
Normal Pheonix can supposedly threaten Galactus, what is a herald going to do to an amped version?

Xplosive
I think there is no one who would think SS has a chance.

leonheartmm
oh no im SURE kgkg will have surfer go in the past and kill jean before she got the phoenix force before jean's HUMAN body can react to it...................................................... similar to batdude.

What If...
Right in the face.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m35/crunchybar/Galactus.jpg

bigbran
Ok, seriously what is phoenix going to do, to someone that can travel hundreds, even thousands times the speed of light.

Jesse7
LOL bigbran, surfer as I said before doesnt have this omnipotent speed, the Phoenix force could likely just rip Surfer off his board.

bigbran
I'm just waiting for the creator of this thread to post more info.

celestialdemon
Unless there are some stipulations, the SS has no chance in this fight.

leonheartmm
phoenix of the white crown=eternity atleast! lol surfer doesnt have a prayer.

Rols
Speedblitzs!!!!!

WPC speedblitz SS just to show him how to properly do it.

bigbran
then surfer absorbes a red sun, and then blows wptc up.
spite thread....closing.

Tassadar
Originally posted by bigbran
then surfer absorbes a red sun, and then blows wptc up.
spite thread....closing.

What the f**k?

What If...
The same red sun the phoenix ate and blew up a galaxy? oh, okay.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m35/crunchybar/Phoenixconsumesstar.png

Yes, I agree it is a spite thread, because SS doesn't stand a chance in hell.

Rachel, the weakest of all the hosts, bitchslapped galactus.

SS = galactus' b*tch.

o...k...

kgkg
Originally posted by leonheartmm
oh no im SURE kgkg will have surfer go in the past and kill jean before she got the phoenix force before jean's HUMAN body can react to it...................................................... similar to batdude. it says Crown......... which is beyond time and space....... so it won't work.

rotiart
SS 10/10. He travels back in time to when Jean Grey was in her mother's womb. And stabs that womb. Repeatedly. With a knife. Understand? He takes out your idiotic white crown at its source.
Surfer 10/10.

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
SS 10/10. He travels back in time to when Jean Grey was in her mother's womb. And stabs that womb. Repeatedly. With a knife. Understand? He takes out your idiotic white crown at its source.
Surfer 10/10. and then he wears the white crown...

Xplosive
Originally posted by bigbran
Ok, seriously what is phoenix going to do, to someone that can travel hundreds, even thousands times the speed of light.

Are you serious? An you do realise White Pheonix of the Crown is also faster?

Originally posted by rotiart
Surfer 10/10.

Are you also serious?
Like kgkg said tha woudn't work.
Maybe WPOTC would do that to SS. She would only go back in time and wouldn't even allow Galactus to make Norrin SS. Anyway tha was also supid.

SS chance aganist WPOTC is 0%, literally.

bigbran
Originally posted by Xplosive
Are you serious? An you do realise White Pheonix of the Crown is also faster?

Are you also serious?
Like kgkg said tha woudn't work.
Maybe WPOTC would do that to SS. She would only go back in time and wouldn't even allow Galactus to make Norrin SS. Anyway tha was also supid.

SS chance aganist WPOTC is 0%, literally. surfer just goes and absorbs a red sun and unleashes all of the energy at once.

FireIncarnate
Okay this isn't a spite thread on my behalf, I just wanted to know who guys think would win. Since people both have arguments for each competitor to win, and it isn't that overly one sided.

Oh and what other information did anyone want?

**FI**

RUNMAN
Phoenix is just too powerful for SS. I love Surfer but sometimes, you just have to be man enough to accept limitations...

guy222
Originally posted by RUNMAN
Phoenix is just too powerful for SS. I love Surfer but sometimes, you just have to be man enough to accept limitations...

White Phoenix easily

LordKaos
Originally posted by guy222
White Phoenix easily

yes

kevdude
White Crown Phoenix, who really thinks SS would win?? LOL

Lord S
Surfer kidnaps Cyclops and holds him hostage in T3H WH1T3 H0T R00MZz!!1 where he brutally murders him. Jean, in shock, drops her guard and Surfer blows her boobs off one at a time...when she regains her composure, she begins destroying realities at random in pure PHEONIZZ rage, and in comes LT who cages her like a canary and bitchslaps her to destruction.

LordKaos
Or she retroactively decides not to preserve Galan thus denying Galactus existence and by extension making the "threat" of SS null.

Astner
Jean is a bit hotter, but then again I'm straight so my opinion might be 'biased' shifty

Lord S
Originally posted by LordKaos
Or she retroactively decides not to preserve Galan thus denying Galactus existence and by extension making the "threat" of SS null. There's no on-panel evidence to show that she preserved Galan. If there is, kindly point it out to me...cause in the four versions I've seen, there is no mention of the Phoenix Force.

xjustice69x
Originally posted by Lord S
There's no on-panel evidence to show that she preserved Galan. If there is, kindly point it out to me...cause in the four versions I've seen, there is no mention of the Phoenix Force.
and there proly should never be any on panel showing of it seing as how the "phoenix force" did not take that name and form until after the universe was in existance for some time.

jffxex1980
How about this.....jean takes his board, shoves it so far up his cosmically powered ass from the white hot room, and bitchslaps him from side of the universe to the other with the board still hanging out of his poop chute? Seriously now, jean doesn't even have to be in the same universe to do that!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.