Yoda & Kenobi & Qui-Gon vs. Palps & pre-suit Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akira99
OK here is the story
OK Yoda and Kenobi have just watched the hologram of Ani being Vader and killing jedi,younglings etc. However none of them go to fight the sith. Vader goes to Mustafar and kills all the seperatists and is now returning to Coruscant to join his master. Meanwhile for some reason Yoda has brought Qui-Gon back from the dead and then him, Yoda and Kenobi go to confront Vader and Sidious in the room with all the pods . Vader is so pissed off that he doesn't care about his old relationship with Qui-Gon.
The 3 jedi stand at door with sabers activated and the 2 sith follow their example.
Who will emerge victorious?

Quinlan_Vos
Yoda and Qui-Gon both will use Ataru, so they can work together to bring down Palps. Then Kenobi will take his time with Vader until Anakin gets so arrogant and pissed that he doesn't start thinking. Kenobi jumps on a ledge and Anakin says my powers are strong, jumps up, and gets himself sliced in half.

Or if Kenobi doesn't jump on a ledge, Yoda and Qui-Gon wil come aid him and Anakin gets himself screwed by the three Jedi.

Kaled
^ what he said

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Yoda and Qui-Gon both will use Ataru, so they can work together to bring down Palps. Then Kenobi will take his time with Vader until Anakin gets so arrogant and pissed that he doesn't start thinking. Kenobi jumps on a ledge and Anakin says my powers are strong, jumps up, and gets himself sliced in half.

Or if Kenobi doesn't jump on a ledge, Yoda and Qui-Gon wil come aid him and Anakin gets himself screwed by the three Jedi.

Yes thats true, a hotheaded stupid Anakin will lose to Obi-Wan because of Form III and Obi's experience and coolheaded nature (like ROTS) and Palps cannot beat Yoda AND an additional Jedi, especially not Qui-Gon. Anakin should beat Obi-Wan all the time, but ROTS Vader is just too full of himself, arrogant and full of mixed emotions to think clearly.

Escape81
Qui-Gon's the weakest link here. Vader, Obi-Wan, Yoda, or Sidious are all capable of killing him. I'd argue that he dies, no matter what. However, Sidious can't take Yoda and Qui-Gon simultaneously, so he dies.

Yoda and Qui-Gon then go slaughter Vader.

Blue_Hefner
Sidious could take Obi Wan, Qui Gon alone and Anakin rapes Yoda or more realistically, everyone in the fight.

kamikz
???? Anakin rapes Yoda????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by kamikz
???? Anakin rapes Yoda???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? |-|{'$ +{|-| (|-|(_)${/\/ 0/\/{11!!!

Blue_Hefner
???? Anakin rapes Yoda????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Er....just transpose Anakin and Sidious.

kamikz
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
|-|{'$ +{|-| (|-|(_)${/\/ 0/\/{11!!!

Are you sure?

Lord Saboteur
Are you sure? `/{$, | /-\/\/\ $(_)|2{, |-|(_)/\/\/-\/\/.

kamikz
`/{$, | /-\/\/\ $(_)|2{, |-|(_)/\/\/-\/\/.

Ok explain what "V" means and I might actually figure this thing out ^

Lord Saboteur
Ok explain what "V" means and I might actually figure this thing out ^ What I said to you was this, "Yes, I am sure human."

kamikz
How do you know I'm a human? Some people call me an ass.... ninja

Lord Saboteur
How do you know I'm a human? Some people call me an ass.... ninja |3{(/-\(_)${ | $/-\||) $().

kamikz
Lol, and what did you say now?

Lord Saboteur
Kamkiz, PM inbox please.

kamikz
|3{(/-\(_)${ | $/-\||) $().

Because I said so????

Lord Saboteur
Yar.

kamikz
=(=()=()=I_

Lord Saboteur
()/\/ +()|>|(, \//-\|){|2 /-\/\/|) $||)|()(_)$ /-\|2{ ()(_)+-/\/(_)/\/\|3{|2{|). _|{|)| \/\/|/\/.

kamikz
Oh, I can't bother looking through all that, it's late here now....

Quinlan_Vos
WTF Saboteur?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
WTF Saboteur? I said, "On topic, Vader and Sidious are out-numbered. Jedi win." Vader isn't going to be much help in his impaired mindstate and Sidious probably can't beat Yoda+anyone who has skill.

darthsith19
The Jedi win. Kenobi alone already beat Vader once, he could at least hold him off for several minutes this time. meanwhile, Yoda alone was close to Sidious, perhaps stronegr with a lightsaber so if Qui-Gon helped him then, naturally, they'd take down Sidious. Then the 3 Jedi togethger would pwn Vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.