We're Not Gay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJWjIpqILMA

Bardock42
Cooooool....gay people.

VanillaCocaCola
Originally posted by Bardock42
Cooooool....gay people.

Bardock42
But seriously that was funny....

VanillaCocaCola
Quite.

Myth
Just so you all know. I'm the one with the pink hair wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Myth
Just so you all know. I'm the one with the pink hair wink

You are the best then...

Bloigen
The guy with the blonde hair and white shirt is a little too into it. ermm

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
The guy with the blonde hair and white shirt is a little too into it. ermm

I think he said he is the guy in the white shirt (since he actually has pink hair) .... but you are right, he seems to do it more natural ermm

Bloigen
I think he said he is the guy in the white shirt (since he actually has pink hair) .... but you are right, he seems to do it more natural ermm

I meant to say pink. ermm

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
I meant to say pink. ermm

But you were too retarded to do it? (no offense to actually retarded people)

Bloigen
But you were too retarded to do it? (no offense to actually retarded people)

*waits to see if there are any here*

Morning_Glory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJWjIpqILMA

what did they pack in their tiny shorts there confused tongue_ss

fini
grrr, these damn vidoes, cant wait till i get something faster than dial-up to be able to get these fast enough.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by fini
grrr, these damn vidoes, cant wait till i get something faster than dial-up to be able to get these fast enough. youre not really missing anything... about 5 guys dancing in teeny tiny jean shorts.. and tiny net shirts... bblah blah ... and big bulges tongue_ss

Bardock42
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
youre not really missing anything... about 5 guys dancing in teeny tiny jean shorts.. and tiny net shirts... bblah blah ... and big bulges tongue_ss

It's funny.

Morning_Glory
It's funny. umm... i guess.. I could only watch about 45 seconds of it... it got pretty brutal...

Bardock42
umm... i guess.. I could only watch about 45 seconds of it... it got pretty brutal...

In a funny way.

Morning_Glory
In a funny way. ok yes smile

Bardock42
ok yes smile

Cool...

fini
lol, ok

Devalion
Oh my God, they should soooo star in Little Britain! laughing out loud

Myth
what did they pack in their tiny shorts there confused tongue_ss

Just our all natural man meat wink

Thanks for the compliments guys. As for me being the most into it, thats possibly because I have the most confidence in what I'm doing and I wrote most of the dance (along with the little guy in the middle).

Last years performance was actually better but it was 12 minutes long so I can't get it on YouTube. We had the SNL chip'n dale's dance and fake male ejacualate. We got disqualified wink

bigbran
Cooooool....gay people.

Morning_Glory
Just our all natural man meat wink

Thanks for the compliments guys. As for me being the most into it, thats possibly because I have the most confidence in what I'm doing and I wrote most of the dance (along with the little guy in the middle).

Last years performance was actually better but it was 12 minutes long so I can't get it on YouTube. We had the SNL chip'n dale's dance and fake male ejacualate. We got disqualified wink this is real... you were actually in this dance blink.... nice bulges then ninja embarrasment

Myth
Yep, thats actually me and some of my college buddies. There was a crowd of several hundred there. The music was actually super loud but its hard to tell over all the screaming (plus its not the best sound recording). We've started a tradition of vulgarity during this contest that we will pass down to our under classmen track buddies.

Myth
Oh, by the way, our stage name was "The We're Not Gays." We got screwed by the judges that year so with our follow up, our name was "We're Still Not Gay and Hopefully this Year the Judges don't Screw Us Over because they are Too Immature to Handle Dirty Humor at the College Level." The MC of course wouldn't announce our full title.

Leo.M
That... that was really gay ermm

bigbran
From the words of robot jesus.. " IT's ok, to be gay! "

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.