Dark Lord: The Rise Of Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Has anyone read this book? The first fifty or so pages are pretty bad(not to mention confusing), but it gets good when Vader shows up. It shows how merciless and cruel Darth Vader can really be. I'd give it a 4/5.

SnakeEyes
Please search and use this thread that I already started:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t413209.html

You're new, so it's no big deal. See you around.

((The_Anomaly))
What do you mean the first 50 pages are bad? It shows, in very good detail the last few hours of the Clone Wars and how the Jedi were attempting to deal with Order 66. I loved the first part of the book.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
What do you mean the first 50 pages are bad? It shows, in very good detail the last few hours of the Clone Wars and how the Jedi were attempting to deal with Order 66. I loved the first part of the book.

It was dull. The Shryne was interesting enough, but that's about it. The other Jedi were just plain, and the first few pages started off with poor narration.

Captain REX
Safe to say they're better off being plain and uninteresting, since they're not all that vital. The focus is on Shryne.

Good book. I give it a 10/10.

CellDweller
Utraman Baltan, WELCOME.

SnakEyes SHUT UP!
You don't like it when new posts are made about an already discussed topic? WAAAAAAAAAAH ....You'll survive.

If you don't like it when people do that, feel free to lose this website address.

WAAAAAAAAAH Somebody already posted about that sad WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by CellDweller
Utraman Baltan, WELCOME.

SnakEyes SHUT UP!
You don't like it when new posts are made about an already discussed topic? WAAAAAAAAAAH ....You'll survive.

If you don't like it when people do that, feel free to lose this website address.

WAAAAAAAAAH Somebody already posted about that sad WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sir, kindly STFU please. People normally "whine" about these topics, they're actually doing something minorly intelligent. So sir, again, STFU and GTFO my internet.

CellDweller
WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I AM ANTHONY
my gaydar is going off on"CellDweller"

SnakeEyes
Wow. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.