The Shawshank Redemption

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rockycairns
Do you think this is one of the best movies ever made or just an overrated piece of crap it stands as #2 on the Top 250 on IMDB

I Personally think it should be #1

Evil Dead
Great movie.........not the best. That honor belongs to the Ten Commandments. The greatest story ever told........starring the greatest actor who ever lived.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Evil Dead
Great movie.........not the best. That honor belongs to the Ten Commandments. The greatest story ever told........starring the greatest actor who ever lived. Charlton Heston? Please. He's not the best actor, there are other actors that are in less acclaimed films that are better than him.

Evil Dead
no sir.

MildPossession
I chose Brilliant Film But Not the Best.

~Da Rev~
no sir. And the 10 Commandments? Overrated.

§P0oONY
The Shawshank Redemption is a beautiful piece of cinematography, not sure if I'd consider it the best but it's certainly up there.

-Tired Hiker-
Every time I see Shawshank, I cry like a little beotch, like five times.

Great movie.........not the best. That honor belongs to the Ten Commandments. The greatest story ever told........starring the greatest actor who ever lived.

I didn't know Gary Busey was in the Ten Commandments. confused

§P0oONY
Brooks Hatlen - R.I.P... weep

-Tired Hiker-

Dusty
Amazingly good movie. Not #1, but then again, what is? erm

Morning_Glory
I love this movie! Definetly one of my favorite movies happy

T.M
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I love this movie! Definetly one of my favorite movies happy

Ditto.

amity75
I've seen it so many times and it's one of my faves. It also contains one of the most beautifully delivered lines in the history of cinema - "What is your malfunction, you fat barrel of monkey spunk?"

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Dusty
Amazingly good movie. Not #1, but then again, what is? erm Bewitched? lookaround

T.M
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Bewitched? lookaround

No.. Surf Ninjas. yes

Dusty
Originally posted by T.M
No.. Surf Ninjas. yes

laughing

I actually remember renting that as a kid. messed

He controlled what happened on that sega. laughing out loud

T.M
Originally posted by Dusty
laughing

I actually remember renting that as a kid. messed

He controlled what happened on that sega. laughing out loud

Hell yeah.. I OWN it on VHS.. big grin gotta dig that out laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.