MAELSTROM vs THANOS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
my money's on maelstrom.

Mider999
maelstrom controlls all kinetic energy right he created a black hole that was suppose to take in everything and shruged off the effects of the IG as well as told galactus that the UN wouldnt do nothing to him

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider999
maelstrom controlls all kinetic energy right he created a black hole that was suppose to take in everything and shruged off the effects of the IG as well as told galactus that the UN wouldnt do nothing to him yes but that wasnt his powers.

leonheartmm
maelstrom is awesome. sorta like genis.

Mider999
and who's power was it

bigbran
i think it was the anonamy.

leonheartmm
no i think it was the INFINITY or sumthing like that.

golem370
So who wins?

leonheartmm
maelstrom

golem370
It would be a hell of a fight IMO Thanos is just more powerful

leonheartmm
not really maelstrom i think is potentially way more powerful

golem370
Matter of opinion

bigbran
if we give maelstrom his weapon, then we might as well give thanos the ig.

rotiart
Maelstrom killed Anomaly. And with Oblivion, a sibling of galactus, infinity, death, eternity, sought to destroy the universe... When maelstrom killed anomaly, he attained the cosmic entity status of the previous being. ..

maelstrom was basically abstract level when he tried to destroy the universe...

2 champions of different abstract beings... in theory a good fight... maelstrom, even as a cosmic entity had oblivion backing up the attempt to destroy the universe... oblivion.. an sibling, therefore possibly equal, to eternity.

maelstrom by himself... goes 4/10 against thanos
maelstrom after killing anomaly goes 6/10
maelstrom after anomaly, and with oblivion's power as backup goes 9/10.

leonheartmm
seems like maelstrom deserves to be better known than he is.

Horrificus
Yeah. The problem was that Quasar, at the time, had his storyline going on pretty much separate from the rest of the Marvel Universe.
He went up against Maelstrom, the Un-Being, and the Rogue Watcher. And, a lot of that stuff never made it to the mainstream books.

Same as that big Deaths Head storyline. There were some SERIOUS heavy hitters in that book too. Charnel and Death Metal just to name 2.

rotiart
It was good reading back then. I'd love to get my hands on the quasar line of comics again. but alas. every hobby has its need of money. and i'm running on fumes.

Blair Wind
Ive never heard of the guy.....scans? respect thread? anything?

rotiart
quasar? his most recent appearance was in annihilation #3 and 4 of the Nova line.

Quasar's greatest feat offhand to me is the fact that he absorbed Ego the living planet, an entity that beat on galactus... into his own body.

Personally I liked quasar cause he was so afraid for his life in the first issues of quasar... thinking he was gonna blow up for using his power. smile

Blair Wind
Nah I was talkin about Maelstrom sorry. I know Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.