Aurecks add-on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aureck Pon
basicaly i will make a few characters and a start for a story and anyone who wants to can add on to the story as time goes by...

main character-
micheal doorwind, 13 years old, has unknown abilities that are supernatural.tall with brown hair and dark green eyes. his parents are cruel and abusive mentaly and physically. he is very shy with only two friends.

micheals best friend
bryan syccle, 13, short with black hair. loves science-fiction, only two friends, artist

Erin Revison, 13, long black hair, she secretly likes micheal. she is very good friends with both of them^.

start the story now. i would but i failed as an author. i never finish stories... but i hope you guys do something good with these characters.

Aureck Pon
dohi did not notice that add-on thingy... oops!

Brit531
Well I guess I'll be the first to take a stab at it?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Micheal! Get the up! Do you ever listen! I bring you into this world and all you can do is sleep!"

Micheal woke with a start that morning as his mothers screeching voice renched from the bottom of the stairs to his bleeding ears. As he pulled the covers tighter around his head he caught a glimps at the bright red numbers of his digital clock. It was one in the afternoon.

The old witch actually let him sleep this morning, surprise-surprise. Wait! It was 1 in the afternon! He was late for work.

Brit531
Micheal quickly got out of bed and dressed deciding that a shower wasn't absolutely necessary. Rushing down the stairs he began to put on his his green over shirt which had his name tag pinned on the left.

"Why would you let me sleep through my work hours!" he yelled as he flew by the kitchen.

"Now you look here..." his father, Paul Doorwind, began to say while raising from the table with an angry look on his face. Micheal just whizzed by as quickly as he could through the kitchen door.

"You better watch yourself when you get home!" his father yelled as he raced onto his bike and road away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.