Will turns bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

noodles2
I'm new here but I have been reading a lot of everyone's posts. And I was thinking about a few things. I think that Will should turn into a "bad" character in the 3rd movie. I mean it would makes sense right? Will saw Elizabeth kissing Jack at the end so naturally he would have to be a little hurt or jealous. I think it would make his character so much more interesting if Will turned into a bad guy in the 3rd one. What do you guys think?

Jack of Blades
it is possible couz-Fear leads to hate-Hate leads to anger-Anger leads to vengence-Vengence leads to the Dark Side

diddly-dum
nice one Jack of Bladeswink3

evilm0nki3
Hahaha Star Wars!

diddly-dum
Whish one again?? (Star Wars) 1,2,or 3??

Jack of Blades
that is the jedi code slightly modified by me(The Vengence part)usuly it was anger leads to the dark side buti am prety sure there will be Vengence

diddly-dum
Most likely

katelovespirate
oooh i think Will will do some bad things, and be a bit more sneaky than usual, but i dont think he will turn COMPLETELY bad... big grin

diddly-dum
I think he'll plot against them,.. then apologise later.

Jack of Blades
he will be disoriented and confused and only when the deed is done will he understand it

katelovespirate
yeah... kinda like lizzy... hehehe.

diddly-dum
you are using too big phrases for me!!!
But I get your point!

Jack of Blades
that is the first step to Enlightment

diddly-dum
no comment,...

CaptinJackLover
same here.......

diddly-dum
hysterical

CaptinJackLover
Jack of Blades, you have anything to add to that?...

diddly-dum
I don't think he's on here..

CaptinJackLover
OH oops. lol

Jack of Blades
When ill have someting to tell youl here it but until then continue

diddly-dum
you are really scaring me!

Jack of Blades
hysterical

diddly-dum
schmoll

CaptinJackLover
huh? what you said doesnt make sense.

Jack of Blades
If i want to tell someting ill tell it-UNDERSTAND?

CaptinJackLover
gosh. dont have to get all angry. and you scare me too.

diddly-dum
I think we need to drop this one.

CaptinJackLover
yes i think we should

diddly-dum
New topic,.. How about merchandise we'd like to have??

CaptinJackLover
isnt there a thread for that already?....i forgot what this thread is supposed to be about...i think we should stick with the thread subject...whatever it is.

Jack of Blades
I was about-Is will gona turn bad and that is very posible

diddly-dum
Originally posted by diddly-dum
New topic,.. How about merchandise we'd like to have??

Sorry, I thought we were on a different thread!

CaptinJackLover
oo ok well....do u wanna talk about will being bad?

diddly-dum
Sure you start.

CaptinJackLover
uhmmm....its ok...you can start...i have nothing to say really...somebody else has to start up the conversation

diddly-dum
I don't know what to say,.. how about you JoB??

CaptinJackLover
Yeah..do u have any wisdom thoughts to add to this conversation??

Jack of Blades
Well cant say anythingin rhyme but what do you think Will will try to kill jack in kind of a way or try to harm him for kissing liz?

CaptinJackLover
no. Will isnt the type of person to do that. he will just try and win Liz back. or make Jack look bad so she will not want to be with him anymore.

diddly-dum
Ya, Will would NEVER kill Jack!

Jack of Blades
Well his tipe woud not do it but then again anger coud make him do the most unexpected things.(Anyone seen SW Revenge of The Sith?)

LovelyOne
He has been way too trustworthy so far during the trilogy..he's gonna do something really bad IMO in the next movie..watch this space..

Apparently he betrays Jack in the next one..

evilm0nki3
i read something about Will killing uhhh 3 people....dont remember who... but then again ive read alot of things including barbossa murdering elizabeth lol

diddly-dum
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Well his tipe woud not do it but then again anger coud make him do the most unexpected things.(Anyone seen SW Revenge of The Sith?)
Ya I have it,.. but this isn't Star Wars, this is Pirates of the Caribbean!

CaptinJackLover
^^exactly!

diddly-dum
see? They agree with me!

willofthewisp
I heard he makes a coat out of dalmatians. Anyone hear the same?

CaptinJackLover
no...i havent heard anything. ijust know he is insanely weird.

ivebeendepped43
who, Jack or Will?

diddly-dum
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I heard he makes a coat out of dalmatians. Anyone hear the same?
Jack or will? In real life? And isn't that Cruella??

Jack of Blades
Ya I have it,.. but this isn't Star Wars, this is Pirates of the Caribbean!
I know this is Pirates of Caribbean but anger ir someting hard to controll

diddly-dum
no it's not(well for you maybewink )

CaptinJackLover
^^ LOL

diddly-dum
big grin

LovelyOne
That knife of Will's is going to come in to play during next movie..he's going to see it as his "way out" of the situation he finds himself in with Liz in the next movie...hence the fact he was angrily throwing it a the table whilst pondering over what he has just seen Liz do..it raises one thought in my mind:

"uh oh! someone get that knife away from that boy!!..If things get worse with Liz there's no knowing what he will do with it.."

well its obvious what he might try to do with it isnt it? "where is that heart of mine which is causeing me so much pain..? Oh there it is..now where's my knife?"

diddly-dum
He would NEVER harm Liz!!

CaptinJackLover
but he could hurt Jack. that might be the only reason why he agreed to go to the end of the world to save him. even though if they didnt go to save him he would be dead. but he probably just wants to kill JAck himself.

diddly-dum
I resent that. Will may go with the intentions, but find out(IF Liz & Jack get hitched) that its for the best, he'll let him go.

CaptinJackLover
YOu never know...i mean did you see how hurt his face look when he saw them kiss! he actually do it. but its not very disney. so i dont know

diddly-dum
In another thread, didn't someone say they took that part outta his script???
But she only kissed him because it was to chain him up!

CaptinJackLover
what part out?? the kiss?? huh?? im confused now.. confused

diddly-dum
Left out the scene where Liz kisses Jack.

LovelyOne
He would NEVER harm Liz!!

but harm himself..yes he would..just like Mr Davy Jones did after he lost his fiance due to similar circumstances like Will and Liz

And she didn't just kiss him to chain him up..if that was the case then there would be no teaser kiss earlier on..and you can actually see that last kiss actually meant something to her because she WENT IN TO KISS HIM AGAIN after she had done it! laughing out loud Jack was smiling because he KNEW he meant something to her..look at his excited smile once she does that to him..

CaptinJackLover
OH

diddly-dum
then look at that betrayed look he has when she chains him!

CaptinJackLover
HE DID SEE HER CHAIN HIM

CaptinJackLover
^ I MEANT DIDNT

LovelyOne
then look at that betrayed look he has when she chains him!

no he's like...."oh whats this? ahhh ha! *smiles* I was right!..you came over to my side like I SAID YOU WOULD EARLIER"

someone who was HURT by what she just did would NOT SMILE would they..

the very fact he is smiling and she is finding it HARD to leave him there proves to us that this betrayal is DIFFERENT to what happened when she betrayed him in movie one..last time she had absolutely no remorse for what she did and Jack was about to shoot her brains out..

this time..Liz is trying hard not to kiss him again and Jack is smirking and is actually PROUD of her..when he says "pirate"..don't believe me? It says in the Disney book that he says "pirate" with pride smile their feelings have Changed for one another even if you like it or not tee hee...they have developed past dislike to a simple acquaintance then to friendship and THEN into love and lust by the end of movie 2

CaptinJackLover
i dont remember him even seeing her chain Jack up. i only remember him seeing her kiss JAck and thats it

LovelyOne
No will never saw her chain Jack up..he gets shoved out of decent view by Gibbs before that happens^^ you are right..who said that Will saw her chain up jack?

CaptinJackLover
i dont know.because he wouldnt have been as sad if he saw what she did to JAck.

LovelyOne
Yeh i agree with you. She pushes him out of view from the others anyway..

CaptinJackLover
yeah. right before he gets to see her chain him up. i think Gibbs or somebody gets his attention to sit down or somehting like that. i

LovelyOne
yeh he pushes him back down basically...and THEn she chains him up smile

I was just thinking..did gibbs SEE them kissing and thought "OH CRAP WILL can see!" so he pushes him down? to stop him from feeling hurt??

CaptinJackLover
I never thought about that before! He probably did. but if he did why wouldnt he suspect she did somehting to Jack on the ship. Becasue Gibbs knows Jack and JAck would not stay to give them a chance. he would go!

Quincy Archer
Will won't turn bad. In the end He and Liz will be together and love each other and live happily ever after.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Will won't turn bad. In the end He and Liz will be together and love each other and live happily ever after.

yes in the movie in your mind...

there are alot of hints in movie 2 that will has a dark destiny ahead of him..Tia picks up on it too..she knows whats happening with Will and Liz... that hole scene where she is explaining what happened to Davy focuses heavily on Will and his reaction..its very much an overshadowing scene what with all the sinister music and Will's scared looking reaction to what she is saying about Davy and his heart..Tia smiling at him and reaching for his hand as he asks "what vexes all men?"..she replies in a way that suggests she already knows the answer to the question she is about to ask him "what INDEED?" meaning..a woman..and in YOUR case will..its Liz..

He has his fathers knife for a reason..It's going to come into play later. There is a reason why he is playing with it whilst angrily pondering over what he has just seen Liz do with Jack......Someone please take that knife away from him before Liz COMPLETELY breaks his heart in movie 3

The director himself has said that Will is mirroring Davy..

His dad will probably save Will before he does something really stupid..he has saved will 3 times already in movie 2 from a darker destiny..these scenes where Will's dad saves his son seem like they mean nothing to the plot of movie 2..but IF they are echoed in movie 3 but on a larger scale they make perfect sense to be placed into movie 2.

CaptinJackLover
^^ no they wont! Liz and JAck together 4 ever!

Quincy Archer
Just my opinion people. Sheesh, you're all so troublesome.

But next summer, I can't wait to come back here and rub it all in your faces. Nicely though.

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
^^ no they wont! Liz and JAck together 4 ever!
that is the curently believed rumor

LovelyOne
yeh yours is opinion based on what you want in your mind..my opinion is based on factual evidence from the movie and the director's own mouth smile. I'f im wrong..by all means rub it in my face..I wont care to be honest smile If you are wrong..I'm not going to be so childish...I'll just be happy with myself that I still can put my film studies skills to use..

katelovespirate
I never thought about that before! He probably did. but if he did why wouldnt he suspect she did somehting to Jack on the ship. Becasue Gibbs knows Jack and JAck would not stay to give them a chance. he would go!

I dont think Gibbs saw. Gibbs would be SHOCKED< IMO, lol. smile I really dont think Gibbs was paying any attention. hehe.

LovelyOne
I have a feeling that Gibbs knows about Jack's feeligs for Liz..I need to get onto youtube again to spot where gibbs comes from in that scene..

Jack of Blades
Good idea

willofthewisp
Okay, okay, wow. Let's not do the "rub it in your face" deal. Really, there is just as much evidence for Will/Liz as there is for Jack/Liz and there is some evidence someting unexpected will happen. Allow me to play the devil's advocate.

Will/Liz
1. Once you save a person's life, you are connected to them forever. Liz saved Will by hiding the Aztec gold so he would not be suspected of piracy.
2. They grew up together and have a solid friendship, if a little too formal (Will's fault, bloody, stupid Will)
3. Will's first thought after the raid is finding Liz and saving her, and he compromises a bunch of his beliefs (teaming up with a pirate) just to help her.
4. While I didn't get the chills I got from the scenes she has with Jack, she has a very sweet, very heartfelt scene with Will in the first movie and you can see in both their eyes more than a glimmer of a spark.
5. They are the established couple by the end, choosing to be together. Will chooses her and she chooses him.
6. They were going to get married! That's not a decision made lightly. They both feel they are ready to spend their lives together.
7. Will once again decides to put himself in harm's way to save Liz. He doesn't help her escape because "get Jack's compass" sounds a lot easier than it turns out to be. Liz even says only the bars of her cell are stopping her from marrying him.
8. They look thrilled to see each other when they are reunited.
9. Will is sincerely hurt by Liz's kiss, and it can be argued at least part of her thought she was doing it for everyone else's benefit. He hasn't given up on their love and I'm sure was thinking about her a lot of the time.
10. Keeping them together would nicely bookend the movies and make sense.

Now, reasons why the above could all be crap and Jack and Liz will sail away together.

1. Once you save someone's life..... Jack met Liz by saving her from drowning and she argues for his life to be spared. They are also connected.
2. Starting when they are marooned on the island together, they begin a strong friendship, although a little too casual at times (Jack's fault)
3. They seem to have more in common than Will does with Liz and similarity is an important factor with love.
4. The compasses, hats, and all the fun little hidden things people spot.
5. The clinging of the leg, indicating this is the person Liz depends on more than anyone else.
6. Liz not only kisses Jack, but gets all set for another one, and Jack clearly is turned on.
7. Jack's animosity to Will.
8. Liz's agreeing to find Jack at the end.

Okay, now here is some evidence that neither of these things will happen.
1. There is a whole third movie. New characters, possible deaths, plot twists. We don't know the rest of the story.
2. Jack and Liz can admire and love each other without being in love, and there are other explanations for the compass/hat stuff.
3. Disney has tended to make their heroines more 3-dimensional people, not defined by just a man. Liz isn't the prize, she's a person and in the middle of all these adventures and crises, her first thought isn't, or shouldn't be, "ooh, all these men, who will I end up with?"
4. The movie series so far has broken some rules and doesn't exactly follow the rules of a trilogy. There are some rules that they do, follow, though, and those could override anything.
5. Jack, Liz, and Will aren't your typical trio. They are hardly ever all together and each has bonded on a strong level with the others and has saved their lives. They could all stay single or all end up with other people.
6. Does she have to choose? Disney is getting more and more daring. They could all just be friends with benefits.

The last one was a joke.

diddly-dum
Originally posted by LovelyOne
no he's like...."oh whats this? ahhh ha! *smiles* I was right!..you came over to my side like I SAID YOU WOULD EARLIER"

someone who was HURT by what she just did would NOT SMILE would they..

the very fact he is smiling and she is finding it HARD to leave him there proves to us that this betrayal is DIFFERENT to what happened when she betrayed him in movie one..last time she had absolutely no remorse for what she did and Jack was about to shoot her brains out..

this time..Liz is trying hard not to kiss him again and Jack is smirking and is actually PROUD of her..when he says "pirate"..don't believe me? It says in the Disney book that he says "pirate" with pride smile their feelings have Changed for one another even if you like it or not tee hee...they have developed past dislike to a simple acquaintance then to friendship and THEN into love and lust by the end of movie 2

I'm still rooting for Liz and Will

CaptinJackLover
YOUR ROOTING FOR LIZ AND WILL!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!

diddly-dum
I'm different, plus,.. no one else is!
I LOVE to be different! big grin

CaptinJackLover
ME TOO BUT THIS IS JUST SOMEHTING I CANT CHANGE MY MIND ON. JACK AND LIZ WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER.

diddly-dum
*shrugs* Everyones gotta have a fan,.. lets just say I'm doing this for a friend!

CaptinJackLover
two of my friends are all for LIZ and Will and i just dont get them. especially cuz they have nothing to back it up with. so i always end up winning the arguments. big grin

diddly-dum
I try to back it up,.. but there are more against me than with me,.. Plus you guys can build off each other! I have to stand alone

CaptinJackLover
i would help you. but i just cant change my mind about this one.

diddly-dum
Its okay,.. I'll do my best to fight!horse

CaptinJackLover
hahaha i luv the little "warrior" and horse thing! too funny!

diddly-dum
big grin

Jack of Blades
WEll then go watch Shrek with his donky

CaptinJackLover
WHAT?!

diddly-dum
JoB, just because you dropped the ryming, doesn't mean you need to confuse us!!

CaptinJackLover
^^ ?YEA what she said!

diddly-dum
So,.. where IS JoB??

CaptinJackLover
i have no idea! he is usally on

diddly-dum
we probably scared him off.

CaptinJackLover
hehhee muahahahhahaha

naveed
Is it just me, or do alot of guys want to be with Elizabeth? Jack, Will, Norrington, the guys in the prison cell, etc. Everyones fallen in love I tell you, everyone man!

CaptinJackLover
yeah i know seriously! i honestly dont get what they see in her other than the factshe is extremely beautiful!!! but she keeps betraying her men. she left Norrington for Will. and letf Will for Jack. i odnt think she can stick with the same men for a certain amount of time

diddly-dum
hehhee muahahahhahaha
aren't you little miss evil!

willofthewisp
Untameable Liz. But if I may, I think Jack sees more than her beauty. I think her beauty is just the icing on the cake to him. But yeah, it should be "Everybody Loves Elizabeth." Maybe in the next one Barbosa will fall for her.

CaptinJackLover
yes i am! big grin

diddly-dum
who knows what can happen!

CaptinJackLover
yeah it can that would be quite hilarious!

diddly-dum
It would be quite funny,..

willofthewisp
Barbosa's moonlight serenade to Liz

Yar, she's a fine one, that fake miss turner
she's the one that fires me burner
Yo ho, when she stabbed me with that knife
It was then I knew she'd be me wife
Yar, she's a fine one, that fake miss turner
now a pirate, quite the fast learner
Yo ho, I'm glad Jack's dead and no longer itches
Cause right now, I'm all hard in the britches!

diddly-dum
All I can say is,....hysterical

CaptinJackLover
hahaha thats hilarious!

naveed
That. Was. Beautiful.

Barbossa's a pimp yo

diddly-dum
umm,.. what are britches??

willofthewisp
pants, but they're to like the guy's knees. They're the pants everyone wore back in around 1700.

diddly-dum
Ooh.

Jack of Blades
we probably scared him off.
No i just got tired

FoxMeister
I think Will might try and make a deal wit Davy Jones.
"Captain Barbossa, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann must sail off the edge of the map, navigate treachery and betrayal, and make their final alliances for one last decisive battle."

LovelyOne
yeah i know seriously! i honestly don't get what they see in her other than the factshe is extremely beautiful!!! but she keeps betraying her men. she left Norrington for Will. and letf Will for Jack. i odnt think she can stick with the same men for a certain amount of time

I don't actually see what she did to Jack as a cold hearted betrayal as if she didn't care about what she was doing to him, she clearly found it hard to leave him there...it was more like "I cant have you, so this is my only option"..which it wasn't really but she thought it was..

She was afraid of what she was feeling for him..she did it because she thought that she had the choice to stay with him or Will..so she chained him up to avoid that choice...but she actually DID choose right there but she clearly realise she did the wrong thing..It wasn't like last time when she betrayed him on the beach last time she had absolutely no remorse.

diddly-dum
NO she didn't betray him,... she voluntarily sacrificed him, so the rest could get away.

LovelyOne
^^^I seriously cant believe people actually miss what is actually going on in that scene laughing out loud

No it wasnt just to get away..that would have been an honorable deed if it was for everyone else to escape..the TRUE reason she did that was so that she could remove the temptation of Jack..that was the selfish deed...

.Jack was smiling because he knew that she saw him as a threat..He knew she had feelings for him and she was chaining him up becuase she was afraid of these feelings..she was forcing herself to be with Will by removing the temptation of Jack. He said she would come over to his side and commit a selfish deed..and she did both in the course of one scene..

diddly-dum
I think he was still dazed by the fact she kissed him,..

LovelyOne
nah..don't think so..the curiosity scene where he said to her "one day you will come over to my side I know it. you will want to act on selfish impulse..you wont be able to resist" shows you why he was smiling later on...because he was right about her...he won her over..thats why he says "pirate" to her with pride just before she leaves..

..if he was just dazed over a kiss then that would make that curiosity conversation scene in the movie completely unneeded.. script writers don't add something in thats not needed to the story.. The curiosity conversation and the end scene both tie up nicely..smile

diddly-dum
or that,....

Leggy_n_Merry
Y'know the more I read your posts LovelyOne, the more I kind of like the idea of Elizabeth and Jack together. But it's just I love Will; I couldn't bear seeing him so upset and betrayed and everything. Well I do like the idea of them together anyway, like if Will wasn't involved in it then it'd be fine, but he is so yeah..

Oh yeah and sorry to be a nag but could you put some things in the spoiler things. The thing I'm referring to mostly is when you said Will betrays Jack, I know it doesn't give that much away but I'm scared one day someone will write a major spoiler and I'll read it and I'll be like nooooo!

As for the topic of this thread.. I don't believe Will could turn bad. He could do minor things like betray Jack as you said but he couldn't turn full on bad.

diddly-dum
I agree with you!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
Y'know the more I read your posts LovelyOne, the more I kind of like the idea of Elizabeth and Jack together. But it's just I love Will; I couldn't bear seeing him so upset and betrayed and everything. Well I do like the idea of them together anyway, like if Will wasn't involved in it then it'd be fine, but he is so yeah..

Oh yeah and sorry to be a nag but could you put some things in the spoiler things. The thing I'm referring to mostly is when you said Will betrays Jack, I know it doesn't give that much away but I'm scared one day someone will write a major spoiler and I'll read it and I'll be like nooooo!

As for the topic of this thread.. I don't believe Will could turn bad. he could do minor things like betray Jack as you said but he couldn't turn full on bad.

Hey smile

Thing is I actually noticed that in movie 2 each character is getting what they have always wanted most in life since they were children..the one thing that can make them happy..the one thing they have wanted all their life since before they even met each other..

for Will its his father..Before he even met Liz his dream was to find his father..he longed for that father figure..something that Liz just cant give him..

For Liz its a pirate..she has wanted that long before Will entered her life..she has yearned for a free life, she wants to live like a pirate..something that Will just cant satisfy..

and for Jack..I personally think that he wants someone to love him..I think he has never had that from anyone through out his entire life and he craves it badly....it explains why he clings onto his material possessions so much..he has no one else to cling on to..he treats them as if they are the most important things in his life..when you take them away from him he reacts like a fragile child who has had his security blanket snatched away from him... no one can be TRULY happy with only those things in your life..money cant buy happiness....people need love..and I think Jack deserves love..and its come in the form of Liz in my opinion...and he knows it laughing out loud

If movie 3 ended Jack with Liz..that would mean both characters were happy

If movie 3 ended where Will has his father figure back...that will be his happy ending..

if you put them back the way they were in movie 1...it wont be what the characters want most..so it's not really a happy ending...

I'm sorry about the spoiler thing..I don't think that its a confirmed spoiler..its just a rumor smile..I will put a warning thing over it in the future smile

I agree..Will wont turn bad..but I can see from his character that he could come pretty close to it...you always gotta watch out for the honest characters..you can never tell when they might crack...Jack said something similar in movie 1.

diddly-dum
Didn't you say that before?? Or maybe I'm getting confused?

LovelyOne
Didn't you say that before?? Or maybe I'm getting confused?

yesh..but I'm repeating myself like a babbling idiot big grin I keep trying to explain what I mean better every time I post it laughing out loud

diddly-dum
No ones an idiot on here!
Whats the difference between idjit and idiot???

Leggy_n_Merry
Hey smile

Thing is I actually noticed that in movie 2 each character is getting what they have always wanted most in life since they were children..the one thing that can make them happy..the one thing they have wanted all their life since before they even met each other..

for Will its his father..Before he even met Liz his dream was to find his father..he longed for that father figure..something that Liz just cant give him..

For Liz its a pirate..she has wanted that long before Will entered her life..she has yearned for a free life, she wants to live like a pirate..something that Will just cant satisfy..

and for Jack..I personally think that he wants someone to love him..I think he has never had that from anyone through out his entire life and he craves it badly....it explains why he clings onto his material possessions so much..he has no one else to cling on to..he treats them as if they are the most important things in his life..when you take them away from him he reacts like a fragile child who has had his security blanket snatched away from him... no one can be TRULY happy with only those things in your life..money cant buy happiness....people need love..and I think Jack deserves love..and its come in the form of Liz in my opinion...and he knows it laughing out loud

If movie 3 ended Jack with Liz..that would mean both characters were happy

If movie 3 ended where Will has his father figure back...that will be his happy ending..

if you put them back the way they were in movie 1...it wont be what the characters want most..so it's not really a happy ending...

I'm sorry about the spoiler thing..I don't think that its a confirmed spoiler..its just a rumor smile..I will put a warning thing over it in the future smile

I agree..Will wont turn bad..but I can see from his character that he could come pretty close to it...you always gotta watch out for the honest characters..you can never tell when they might crack...Jack said something similar in movie 1.

It's OK big grin And thanks smile

Oh yes that's a good point about the people being happy thing. But then I won't be happy if Will doesn't get Elizabeth sad Don't the writers care about me?! laughing out loud lol only joking.. but I don't know how they'd do it so I might not.

Yeah.. do you mean the bit about the honesty thing? "Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid." Although that's talking about doing something stupid do I dunno.. I can't think what else it could be though *thinks very hard* nope can't think lol..

diddly-dum
lol

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
It's OK big grin And thanks smile

Oh yes that's a good point about the people being happy thing. But then I won't be happy if Will doesn't get Elizabeth sad Don't the writers care about me?! laughing out loud lol only joking.. but I don't know how they'd do it so I might not.

Yeah.. do you mean the bit about the honesty thing? "Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid." Although that's talking about doing something stupid do I dunno.. I can't think what else it could be though *thinks very hard* nope can't think lol..

LOL but if Will's not happy with no daddy and is stuck with liz..does that make you happy? that he's unhappy? ..sorry laughing out loud confusion!!!

The way Liz is now isn't going to make Will happy if he ends up with her..she's changed too much..she's turning into a pirate and there is more than enough hints showing that Will isn't going to want to embrace piracy..his father being the main hint..what happened to his father is a constant reminder of what piracy means if you sign up for it.."betrayal and pain" Pretty much gloomy and doomy from his perspective on the whole pirate situation. Also pirates completely destroyed his quest to find his dad in movie 1..thats gotta piss him off a bit..a pirate seduced his woman...I'm guessing Will aint got much love for em laughing out loud So he's not going to love Liz if she starts to resemble that ..in my opinion....and i don't think Liz is going to change back for him.."once you taste jack you never go back.".

and yes I have a feeling jack means..do something really stupid that they think is for good but actually makes the whole situation much worse..

confused

Leggy_n_Merry
LOL but if Will's not happy with no daddy and is stuck with liz..does that make you happy? that he's unhappy? ..sorry laughing out loud confusion!!!

The way Liz is now isn't going to make Will happy if he ends up with her..she's changed too much..she's turning into a pirate and there is more than enough hints showing that Will isn't going to want to embrace piracy..his father being the main hint..what happened to his father is a constant reminder of what piracy means if you sign up for it.."betrayal and pain" Pretty much gloomy and doomy from his perspective on the whole pirate situation. Also pirates completely destroyed his quest to find his dad in movie 1..thats gotta piss him off a bit..a pirate seduced his woman...I'm guessing Will aint got much love for em laughing out loud So he's not going to love Liz if she starts to resemble that ..in my opinion....and i don't think Liz is going to change back for him.."once you taste jack you never go back.".

and yes I have a feeling jack means..do something really stupid that they think is for good but actually makes the whole situation much worse..

confused

Haha laughing out loud That's a good point about Elizabeth changing too much for him (gosh you're just full of good points lol) so yeah if she becomes too repulsive (hahaha I don't mean that I just don't know what word to use) for him and they show that in the film and they show how Will doesn't mind being without her then I'll be fine. That's what I meant about how they'll put it. Because if they show him heartbroken and like he has a reaction like Ewan McGregor in Moulin Rouge (lol I only used that as an example because when men cry like that I just can't stand it sad) then I'd just be like crybaby but if he's fine about it and you see him happy (which Disney must do because they wouldn't leave a character like Will all depressed and sad would they? It's only the baddies who have bad endings) then that'll be OK big grin

Haha it's so funny that whatever thread we're in it always goes back to the Jack and Elizabeth relationship.

Oh yeah.. and I hope poor Will doesn't so something silly and wreck everything sad Oh God mun hurry up May I'm dieing to know what happens!! (well so is everyone else.. so you all feel my pain too)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.