Darth Revan vs Master Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

l.saratn
Sorry if it has been done before, I searched and found nothing, but i'm not that bright to figure things out.

So saying if Master Yoda and Darth Revan were to have a fight against each other who would you think would win?

I honestly haven't gotten far in KOTR to learn enough about him, and I was curious to see what others thought. I heard about how he's a fallen Sith and what not, but I don't know the full extent. From what I heard in the game I think that it could be POSSIBLE that Revan could beat Yoda, but knowing Yoda, I think he could find a way to beat Revan. I am unsure and it's been bothering me for sometime for whatever reason stick out tongue So thoughts?

Quinlan_Vos
This thread has been made before. I don't believe there has been an apparent winner. Some say Revan, others say Yoda. Personally I would say Revan though it could be Yoda. Both are really powerful. And btw, u should finish KOTOR, great game.

Sith'ari
You mean KotOR2, right l.saratn?

l.saratn
Oh okay. I should've looked harder >_<

I've been trying, but I have to buy the game now. My brother did something with my other copy

Sith'ari
Do you mean KotOR 2?

l.saratn
I don't know. I've played both games but didn't beat either of them because of my brother.

Sith'ari
One question, who were you playing as in KotOR 1?

l.saratn
I was mostly Bastila Shan

Sith'ari
lol, no I mean your main character?

l.saratn
I can't remember embarrasment
I will be able to answer that shortly once I get the game again

Akira99
About Revan. How is he depicted as being so powerful. I have not played KOTOR so how does it show him being so uber? What does he do thats so great etc. ? I can understand that since he comes from an ancient era that he would probably recieve far more advanced training than is available in Star Wars saga era.

Blue_Hefner
I believe Revan's more powerful than Yoda but being more realistic Yoda's got this.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Akira99
About Revan. How is he depicted as being so powerful. I have not played KOTOR so how does it show him being so uber? What does he do thats so great etc. ? I can understand that since he comes from an ancient era that he would probably recieve far more advanced training than is available in Star Wars saga era. Revan as a Jedi was a prodigal knight, then he defeated the Mandalorians during the Mandalorian Wars. He killed Mandalore, possibly de-jawed Malak, killed Yusanis the Echani warmaster turned politician/emo and he's relatively an unknown quantity.

Quinlan_Vos
Plus, he went on the quest for the Star Forge and killed Darth Bandon, Calo Nord, destroyed the Sith Academy on Korriban, and slew Darth Malak with relative ease (at least that's what happened during my game). Yep he is the prodigal knight.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Plus, he went on the quest for the Star Forge and killed Darth Bandon, Calo Nord, destroyed the Sith Academy on Korriban, and slew Darth Malak with relative ease (at least that's what happened during my game). Yep he is the prodigal knight. Damnit, man, you completely spoiled the dude. F*ck.

Sith'ari
I know, exactly. You could have at least edited the post.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Sith'ari
I know exactly. You could have at least edited the post. We're lazy, that's all we need to say.

Sith'ari
I was actually talking to Vos.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Sith'ari
I was actually talking to Vos. *points to earlier post* I wasn't helping much either.

Great Vengeance
Revan is the *heart of the force*, and staring into his soul was like staring into *power itself*.

Then Yoda chops his head off.

Darth Kreiger
Is this after KoToR 1 or before? Dark Side or Light Side if after?

xxxpoppunker182
probably after KOTOR1 and lightside ending since thats canon

Quinlan_Vos
sad

darthsith19
Revan zaps him with his Force Storm Lightning.

exanda kane
I can't imagine Yoda winning, possibly because I just can't bridge any gap between the ancient Jedi/Sith and the one of the Clone Wars era. But then again in the right circumstance is a fair match.

Oh and yes, been done plenty of times before, but no worries because I don't think I've seen an original post for a year or so.

jedimaster900
can some pleasew answer for me inst darth revan the first dark jedi dint he creat all the sith powers force lighting and everthing well if he did i think that he would wipe the fool with yoda but would not be able to kill him i mean hes yoda and take no bullshit.

KILLA420
no its gotta be darkside ending in the first one, darth kreiger

KILLA420
and yoda woukld get owned

Lightsnake
No, Yoda'd own Revan. Completely and utterly

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Lightsnake

Hardly. I would put them on par but since Yoda is the most powerful Jedi by ROTS, I'd put Revan second.. So Yoda would somehow win.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Lightsnake

Wrong. Completely and utterly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.