I hate this computer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackSunshine
I hate this computer so much!! We have dsl but this computer is a crappy Gateway so it seems like we still have dial up. It cuts me off the internet like every 10 minutes and all the pages load so slow. Should I burn it??????????? OR just get a new computer??

Scottie
fire BURN IT!!!

VanillaCocaCola
Originally posted by Scottie
fire BURN IT!!!

Ladyluck
fire BURN IT!!!

ladygrim
Burning it sounds fun big grin

BlackSunshine
Are all Gateway computers crap...or did I just get screwed over?

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by ladygrim
Burning it sounds fun big grin

laughing

Thing is....I didnt pay for it shock

bigbran
fire BURN IT!!!

redcaped
girls are bad as they are sexy...equally

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by redcaped
girls are bad as they are sexy...equally

what does that have to do with a sh*tty computer??? confused

fini
god redcaped, say something useful for once in your life

BURN the damn thing man.

redcaped
I won't be posting later on, so anyway

ThePittman
headbang

Sanctuary
*Votes "Get a new one" to be different.* ermm

bloody bows1
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
laughing

Thing is....I didnt pay for it shock that makes me wanna say BURN IT!! even more now

ILoveMyDaniel
I hate this computer so much!! We have dsl but this computer is a crappy Gateway so it seems like we still have dial up. It cuts me off the internet like every 10 minutes and all the pages load so slow. Should I burn it??????????? OR just get a new computer??
Your computer sounds GODLY compared to mine. I cannot resize, upload, modify/edit images, etc. All I can do is view them. I cannot start the fixing process unless I unload all 2000+ picture files elsewhere which is impossible so I've been stuck with this shit 3/4 of the summer.

Flamboyant4Life
I hate this computer so much!! We have dsl but this computer is a crappy Gateway so it seems like we still have dial up. It cuts me off the internet like every 10 minutes and all the pages load so slow. Should I burn it??????????? OR just get a new computer?? I say burn it AND get a new one.

Jack of Blades
Dude if you burn it you woud lose money but if you sell it you woud have the already to start for buying a new one

Morning_Glory
I hate this computer so much!! We have dsl but this computer is a crappy Gateway so it seems like we still have dial up. It cuts me off the internet like every 10 minutes and all the pages load so slow. Should I burn it??????????? OR just get a new computer?? Gateway computers are crap!!! I've gone through 2 gateways and they both gave me so much grief!

buy a new one eat

Shelbert Lemon
Are all Gateway computers crap...or did I just get screwed over? my gateway I had was a total pain in the ass.... burn it and get a new one. Your basic HP from Walmart is soooo much better. I like them even better then Dell.

redcaped
I can do pain like walmart 24 hours...but it is time to change style

bloody bows1
seriously redcaped why do you even post confused im just joking................... or am i evil face

redcaped
posting style

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Sanctuary
*Votes "Get a new one" to be different.* ermm

SeptemberRain

I have a Gateway. and it is a piece of dung. maybe a pile, actually.
But seriously, mine kicks me off the internet everytime I use it.

LanceWindu

Did it run fine when you first got it?

DarkC
I feel your pain.

Jack of Blades
Well then i have an advice for you all expecialy those who are thinking of buying a new computer DONT BUY GATEWAY COMPUTERS!!!

Bloigen
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
I say burn it AND get a new one.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Did it run fine when you first got it?

I didnt even work when we first got it.

Impediment
I told you already, next month, on the first, I'm gonna buy an upgrade. Ok? You twit. And it's because of all the shit we have on here, not to mention the DSL connection is still not to optimum strength in our area. (We live in BFE.)

Jack of Blades
Vengence is Sweet

Lord Paradise
I have dial-up... *mopes*

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Impediment
I told you already, next month, on the first, I'm gonna buy an upgrade. Ok? You twit. And it's because of all the shit we have on here, not to mention the DSL connection is still not to optimum strength in our area. (We live in BFE.)

I cant beleive you just called me a twit. laughing I laughed for like 10 minutes.

Kongu_Dude
fire BURN!

Jack of Blades
Burn baby Burn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.