Your Star Wars Race!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quinlan_Vos
What type of Star Wars race and class will you be?

Me:

Race- Male Chalactan
Class- Jedi Spy

Blank force
iridonan and jedi watchman

Blue_Hefner
Kel Dor Jedi Sentinel

yettoh
i would be a human jedi master

Sith'ari
I would be a God/Human Jedi Exile.

Council#13
Human. Dat's a no brainer for me eek!

Hmmm I think I'd be a Jedi Master, sometime when the Sith don't have the resources to wipe us out. Or maybe I'd like to try myself against Anakin Skywalker and the 501st Legion shifty

exanda kane
Human Smuggler to be quite blatent

Archangelysses
Human Jedi Master from the same planet and race as Qui Gon Jinn.

Akira99
A good question. I'll have to check out databank before I decide. Maybe I'll be the first Hutt jedi...

Rampant ox
I would be a human, specifically from the planet Sereno. I would become a highly respected jedi master but then I would probably get tired of the jedi ways and convert to the darker side of the force wink

Quinlan_Vos
As surprising as it is, yes there is a Hutt Jedi sick

Sith'ari
Beldorian the Hutt.

Advent
I'd be a Kiffar bounty hunter (like Sintas Vel, surprise surprise my former username).

And of course I'd take any jobs that would pay to kill Rampant ox. stick out tongue

Darth Kreiger
Human Grey Jedi that is a Bounty Hunter, and doesn't use a Lightsaber

exanda kane
Lol, so many people god mod themselves smile Sweet really.

Advent
God mode would rather be something like "l0l J33deye m4ster wh0 c4n use 4ll p0wers of t3h f0rce, and 1s the b3st du3list in t3h g4laxy", and have skills that cannot be blocked, and are virtually able to block everything.

And usually they have 124,325,q42,531,q45,2f3w,45w/10 for every one of their attributes, or something or another.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by exanda kane
Lol, so many people god mod themselves smile Sweet really.

I hope that wasn't being referred to me sad
/slashwrists

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Advent
And of course I'd take any jobs that would pay to kill Rampant ox. stick out tongue

But it will be the last job you ever take, if you get my drift. devil

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Rampant ox
But it will be the last job you ever take, if you get my drift. devil

No, we don't get your drift, I think Advent will use her super power of debate to kill you

Coleman Trebor
I would be a black guy. Who doesn't die.

fear

Sith'ari
Originally posted by I Am Anthony

fear

lol

JaehSkywalker
Human Jedi spy...

Null ARC Avis
human sith EMPEROR of the galaxy

ESB Vader
mace windu big grin

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor

fear

That is offensive to me.

Coleman Trebor
Itsa pretty offensiev to me to,`and I think that Im going to write to hollywood and tell them to stop killing the black guy off in epics.

Advent
Not in all movies a black guy dies. In Deep Blue Sea, the black chef (LL Cool J) does not die. Instead, he's one of the only two survivors that are having a wonderful time. He also makes at least fifteen or so references about "black guys dieing" for some kind of failed comedic relief.

Then again, it's hardly an "epic" movie unless watching CGI sharks that can - amazingly - bring down an entire underwater lab fortress by just using their nose, and watching a parrot getting eaten is "epic".

darthsecretus30
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
What type of Star Wars race and class will you be?

Me:

Race- Male Chalactan
Class- Jedi Spy

I'm black .. Race? African American .. Are you tryin to cause me to feel less of a person in the Star Wars universe? I know you throw the "Star Wars" infront of it. But that doesnt automatically make me"white." Black people like it too. I'm so sick of being picked on about the color of my skin. It makes me sick .. Im almost about to report you .. But I understand you probably didnt mean it.. I guess

Captain REX
And you've entirely missed the point of this thread by racially profiling yourself. Congrats.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Captain REX
And you've entirely missed the point of this thread by racially profiling yourself. Congrats.

seconds the motion.

Coleman Trebor
Not in all movies a black guy dies. In Deep Blue Sea, the black chef (LL Cool J) does not die. Instead, he's one of the only two survivors that are having a wonderful time. He also makes at least fifteen or so references about "black guys dieing" for some kind of failed comedic relief.

Then again, it's hardly an "epic" movie unless watching CGI sharks that can - amazingly - bring down an entire underwater lab fortress by just using their nose, and watching a parrot getting eaten is "epic".

Um... Samuel L Jackson, the NUMEBR ONE BMF HISMELF, got curbstomped in that movie, IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS HERO SPEECH.

Deus Venèficus
Damnit quit with the stupid racial profiling shit.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

darthsecretus30
Originally posted by Captain REX

Another racist, big fuken news .. do me a favor fer the second time, mind your business internet noob ..but incase you don't get it, let me show the folks at home what you really look like whitey ..

darthsecretus30
But I'll be a nice person and say, I apologise for thinking your recieving Medicaid living in a trailer. I agree, we should move on and forget these racist comments you have brought on .. black is beautiful, never forget that ...

Coleman Trebor
You realize that REX is a mod right?

And Johnathan, why aren't you busy making my sig? You have no time to have "fun". get back to work! stick out tongue

And frankly, the racism i nthis thread DOES need to stop... Teh comment I made earlier was NOT a racist comment. It was a steriotype (Which is just bad, but eh)

darthsecretus30
If he's a mod, thats fine .. I'm standing up for what I believe in. If he wants to ban me, That he can, I will accept it like a man ..

Rampant ox
He is not a mod in this forum anyway...

Coleman Trebor
Originally posted by darthsecretus30
But I'll be a nice person and say, I apologise for thinking your recieving Medicaid living in a trailer. I agree, we should move on and forget these racist comments you have brought on .. black is beautiful, never forget that ...

He didn't say it wasn't.

darthsecretus30
Originally posted by Rampant ox
He is not a mod in this forum anyway...

Are you even listening to what I said? I know he didnt say that .. I just wanted to state that I am equal to everyone else ..no matter what my color is .. I'm just as beautiful as the next person.. I may have over reacted (That, I am sorry for) but a person can be sensitive to a thread like this, especially the way it was proceeding before I even posted.. That is the reason I became upset ..

darthsecretus30
So.. I will move on and forget about this thread ..I am too upset to post here any longer

I noticed the post before this I have seemed to "quoted the wrong comment" I was just so upset I misquoted ..

Advent
I'm just as beautiful as the next person..

Proof?

Coleman Trebor
F*cked up, Advent no expression

darthsecretus30
Proof?

Wow, I wasnt even going to post any longer on this thread .. but how can you say something like that?.. maybe in your mind I over reacted, and to that I did apologise for.. I just became defensive .. thats just in my nature, but theres no proof I have to make me "beautiful" ..I was just trying to say I feel that I'm equal to everyone else as a person.

Advent
Can you explain what you think is wrong with this thread? I don't quite understand. And I was just kidding in that last post.

Um... Samuel L Jackson, the NUMEBR ONE BMF HISMELF, got curbstomped in that movie, IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS HERO SPEECH.

Lol! Funniest part of the movie, IMO.

Coleman Trebor
your just saying that to hurt my feelings sad

darthsecretus30
What does "BMF" stand for guys? You said Samuel Jackson was the # 1 BMF ..

Advent
your just saying that to hurt my feelings sad

No, honestly. Funniest thing to happen in that movie. He's just talking about "WE CAN MAKE IT" or whatever, and a shark pops up and eats him, lmfao.

And BMF = Black Motherf*cker, motherf*cker. At least, I'm pretty sure, is that right Blaxican? It only seems right.

Coleman Trebor
Black Mother F*cker. Sam had that engraved on hsi lightsaber hilt.

darthsecretus30
Wow ya know what, I'm sure Samuel Jackson would loved to be called the #1 black mother fuc!er in Hollywood .. you to assholes make me sick ..I can care less anymore if im banned or not from your "white moderators" .. if you keep this sh!t up .. I'll make sure that -

Advent
Darthsecretus is NOT having a wonderful time.

Coleman Trebor
Wow ya know what, I'm sure Samuel Jackson would loved to be called the #1 black mother fuc!er in Hollywood .. you to assholes make me sick ..I can care less anymore if im banned or not from your "white moderators" .. if you keep this sh!t up .. I'll make sure that -

Just a question..

Are you...are you retarded in any way? Possibly slightly illiterate? I'm just wondering.

And for your information, Sam DOES love being called that. he calls HISMELF that. he MADE that up.

Advent
he MADE that up.

Lol! Owned.

Darth Kreiger
I wish I was a Black Moth* Fu***

Coleman Trebor
Don't we all. Though through rigorous training and days spent on the "cut-throat" street of San Francisco I have almost achieved perfection.

darthsecretus30
Just a question..

Are you...are you retarded in any way? Possibly slightly illiterate? I'm just wondering.

And for your information, Sam DOES love being called that. he calls HISMELF that. he MADE that up.

Are you serious? Listen *******, I can flame way better then you can probably even breath..especially from a noob star wars fan like you

Coleman Trebor
What the f*ck are you talking about? I'm not even flaming you. And your the ******* in the first place for getting on my case abotu something you don't know jack shit about. Calm your ass down.

darthsecretus30
Don't we all. Though through rigorous training and days spent on the "cut-throat" street of San Francisco I have almost achieved perfection.

Haaha, The rigorous training and days spent on the streets of San Francisco being a f@g looking for employment? Guess what, youve been pwnd - (BTW, I'm the guy dunking teh basketball) like you didnt know that since I'm the BMF .. racists

darthsecretus30
What the f*ck are you talking about? I'm not even flaming you. And your the ******* in the first place for getting on my case abotu something you don't know jack shit about. Calm your ass down.

You, your even more pathetic than your KKK friend. For that i will own you only .. Player teh player, pimp teh pimp. Don't hate teh player, hate teh game -

darthsecretus30
Are you serious? Listen *******, I can flame way better then you can probably even breath..especially from a noob star wars fan like you

Cant tell teh difference between your fearless leaders.. even though there both white ..

darthsecretus30
I hope no one else has any other racist comments ..

Coleman Trebor
F*ck you and your couch man, go get banned. I have better things to do then sit here and read this bullsh*t. And FWI, what do you think "Blaxican" means. I AM black. So maybe next time you should be a bit more observant before you say I'm part of the kkk. And please dont go around calling yoruself a "BMF", your a f*cking wangster, and finally why dont you

http://mazarin.pandarage.com/gtfo.jpg

Advent
I hope no one else has any other racist comments ..

No, but I do have an old fad YTMND:

z0mg

I thought it'd be appropriate for a Star Wars forum. If you're familiar with the "***** Stole My Bike" YTMND, you should get it.

(It's just a joke, btw.)

darthsecretus30
Well unlike you noob, I'm not an "Uncle Tom" that flames your own race, you sorry excuse for a star wars fan .. well ..this is what you get uncle tom -

Coleman Trebor
How am I a bad star wars fan again? Please, tell me. Oh eyah, can u also explain to me what EXACTLY I said that was racist.

Advent
Wow, I can't believe I f'd up that link. z0mg

darthsecretus30
How am I a bad star wars fan again? Please, tell me. Oh eyah, can u also explain to me what EXACTLY I said that was racist.

Coleman Trebor
laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing

LMFAOROFL

Thanks for showing that to me Advent, I feel much better now.

darthsecretus30
Wow, I can't believe I f'd up that link. z0mg

Not a big surprise from a retard ..

Coleman Trebor
Dont tell that to Advent, shes blacker than both fo us combined. She'll f*ck you up.

Hey guess what? I just added you to my ignore list, yayyy!

darthsecretus30
Ya know what loser .. I'm done playing your white trash games ..you and your girlfriends. Your probably 2 fa*s in bed at the moment, trading each others small penis' in mouth and you cum to check my updates of me making fun of you queers..

darthsecretus30
are you ready to end this ..?

Advent
^
This thread DELIVERS.

100% Advent Approved. It cannot end until a mod closes it, bans everyone, or makes a statement saying "lol, enough im a mod". I love mods. Rex = #1 Mod.

darthsecretus30
Wow, your not just a f@g, your an ass kisser too ..OMG -

darthsecretus30
Guess what ..you have just been -

Advent
Uh, no. Rexxie-poo and I are married with twelve and a half children.

LOL CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN AND 1/2!!!!!

darthsecretus30
Uh, no. Rexxie-poo and I are married with twelve and a half children.

LOL CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN AND 1/2!!!!!

Well here they are ..all grown up and ready for some fun!!!!

darthsecretus30
Guess what, You have been -

darthsecretus30
Muahah SUKADIK uncle toms/KKK members, you have been pwnd all night.. if ya want.. I can keep pwning u all day to.

darthsecretus30
Wow noobs, look at this, even Seseme Street owns you..You Fail!

OMG, take care of sums
preeety Otherwise When I wake up

Captain REX
Another racist, big fuken news .. do me a favor fer the second time, mind your business internet noob ..but incase you don't get it, let me show the folks at home what you really look like whitey ..

You're the one starting shit, my friend. One of my best friends is black. Blaxican is black, as well, and you don't see me putting him down, do you? I'm putting you down because you're being an idiot in general. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, my self-discriminating friend.

Reported. Now stop using the internet before I eat you.

Ushgarak
Has become stupid- closed.

Secretus can take some time off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.