silver surfer vs morg(wol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
who wins? current surfer or morg at his best? morg was alot more powerful at this time, and he has the waters of life, and the power cosmic in this fight.
they fight on an asteroid.
i dont know if this has been done before.
debate.

galan7777777
easily morg, he has the same power cosmic as surfer, and he has gained many other powers from other sources.......it has been stated morg is the strongest herald

bigbran
no way! i forgot the o, in morg. so i know the title is wrong.

bigbran
Originally posted by galan7777777
easily morg, he has the same power cosmic as surfer, and he has gained many other powers from other sources.......it has been stated morg is the strongest herald And how is Morg going to easily beat surfer?

bigbran
easily morg, he has the same power cosmic as surfer, and he has gained many other powers from other sources.......it has been stated morg is the strongest herald but, Morg was only over Surfer with the waters of life, and now Surfer has a powerup to even things out.

galan7777777
if u look at comic version of SS he has been beaten by sooo many lesser beings that its rediculous, for that reason alone i think morg would win

bigbran
if u look at comic version of SS he has been beaten by sooo many lesser beings that its rediculous, for that reason alone i think morg would win Do you mean a being who is Galactus's equal?
And how many lesser beings has beaten Galactus? Do you think that just because Galactus has lost, that he would get beaten by people like, Morg, Thanos, Odin, etc.
Its called jobbing, everybody is going to get it sometime or another.

Jesse7
I dont think its jobbing when Galactus loses more then he wins....I think the cosmic abstracts just overrate him >_>

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
I dont think its jobbing when Galactus loses more then he wins....I think the cosmic abstracts just overrate him >_> No, i think he's just a jobber. And how does Eternity overate someone?
Plus in the first fight with Tyrant, they destroyed Galaxies, I consider that a good showing.

bigbran
And a galaxie destroyer shouldn't have problems, destroying the avengers.

celestialdemon
I think Morg with both the power cosmic and waters of life would be too much for Surfer to handle. He's just too powerful and too brutal.

bigbran
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I think Morg with both the power cosmic and waters of life would be too much for Surfer to handle. He's just too powerful and too brutal. This is current Surfer, you know, the one that destroyed a planet and created a black hole in the process, just to teach someone a lesson.

Jesse7
I think Spiderman could potentially beat Galactus.....I think Eternity over rates Galactus to, hes like...

LT: so whos the new guy, galan is it?
Eternity: O dont worry about him, hes cool, hes solid and hes cool.
LT: well alright if you say "welcome to the abstract club galactus"
Galactus: Alright!

*one battle later in which is the one time in all his career he destroys galaxies*

Galactus: ahhh im being defeated by alpha flight ahhhhh
LT: I thought you said he was solid and cool, Eternity?
Eternity: O hes just having a bad millinium

rotiart
Morg without the waters of life... but with power cosmic is still a herald of galactus... and fought surfer on near even terms. Morg beat terrax rather easily without the WOL

Morg after being stripped by galactus of power cosmic, but still with WOL still took several herald levels to take him down.

Morg with power cosmic and WOL is more powerful than a surfer that doesn't hold back. Morg with PC and WOL is more than the sum of his parts. Surfer doesn't stand a chance. Well.. Maybe 1/10 for surfer.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by bigbran
This is current Surfer, you know, the one that destroyed a planet and created a black hole in the process, just to teach someone a lesson.

I understand that. But until we get some more feats from this new Surfer, I'm still going with Morg. To me, blowing up a planet and creating a black hole is still less than mopping the floor with 5 wielders of the Power Cosmic at the same time.

bigbran
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I understand that. But until we get some more feats from this new Surfer, I'm still going with Morg. To me, blowing up a planet and creating a black hole is still less than mopping the floor with 5 wielders of the Power Cosmic at the same time. What about fighting a person who is equal to Galactus? And not getting his head kicked in, in the first second.

Mider999
and you dont think thats PIS what are you saying that galactus made surfer equal to him is that even possible i think not

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider999
and you dont think thats PIS what are you saying that galactus made surfer equal to him is that even possible i think not I said he fought the being, i never said he beat him or anything like that, i said he didn't get his head kicked in, in the first second. I find that a good showing, considering he did take some attacks, but he did get beaten.
Wait, did you see it?

thedude1948
Current Surfer (well before he got smashed) takes it. His fight against Aegis showed he was pretty durable, considering how quick she took out Galactus.

bigbran
Originally posted by thedude1948
Current Surfer (well before he got smashed) takes it. His fight against Aegis showed he was pretty durable, considering how quick she took out Galactus. yup, but she also cheap shotted galactus.

rotiart
Originally posted by Mider999
and you dont think thats PIS what are you saying that galactus made surfer equal to him is that even possible i think not

Its possible. Not likely. But possibly.

Tyrant was made as the exact equal to Galactus...

Both have their own worldship.
Both get powers from planets. Galactus forcefully eats it... Tyrant just absorbs it. When Tyrant turned on Galactus, tyrant was near to Galactus's size. Galactus in beating Tyrant, took the power from Tyrant that made him a near equal to galactus.

galactus... made tyrant.. I doubt he WOULD turn surfer into Galen-lite... but he has the power to do it. cool

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
Its possible. Not likely. But possibly.

Tyrant was made as the exact equal to Galactus...

Both have their own worldship.
Both get powers from planets. Galactus forcefully eats it... Tyrant just absorbs it. When Tyrant turned on Galactus, tyrant was near to Galactus's size. Galactus in beating Tyrant, took the power from Tyrant that made him a near equal to galactus.

galactus... made tyrant.. I doubt he WOULD turn surfer into Galen-lite... but he has the power to do it. cool That he does, but Tyrant wasn't an exact equal, he was powerful, but not the same level, he was still above anything in the universe though.

kgkg
That he does, but Tyrant wasn't an exact equal, he was powerful, but not the same level, he was still above anything in the universe though. Tyrant was almost = Big G at him prime....... like big G....... his level depend on energy he feeds of.

but i whould assume it will take a lot of G's own energy to do something like that....

bigbran
Originally posted by kgkg
Tyrant was almost = Big G at him prime....... like big G....... his level depend on energy he feeds of.

but i whould assume it will take a lot of G's own energy to do something like that.... Yes and like ive said before, where would big g get the power to make an equal?
why wouldnt he make an army of equals and destroy everything.
So obviously tyrant was a little below him.

Rols
I think Galactus is capable of making a being stronger than him, consider the vast knowledge at his disposal and diff. power source + PC.
Just think Thanos w/ his knowledge he is able to grow beyond himself, Galactus is by far possessing intellegents above Thanos..

bigbran
Originally posted by Rols
I think Galactus is capable of making a being stronger than him, consider the vast knowledge at his disposal and diff. power source + PC.
Just think Thanos w/ his knowledge he is able to grow beyond himself, Galactus is by far possessing intellegents above Thanos.. thanos uses his mind to make things. Galactus uses his hand....

rotiart
Galactus can make beings that can take over the whole universe... ie.. korvac!

Rols
Someone w/ out the need of vast energies to impreson Abraxas..

Juntai
Yes and like ive said before, where would big g get the power to make an equal?
why wouldnt he make an army of equals and destroy everything.
So obviously tyrant was a little below him. he incubated Tyrant in cosmic rays for several thousands of years, if I remember right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.