Hulk (with Bane's Venom serum) vs Juggernaut and Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
Hulk (Pumped up by Bane's venom)

vs
Doomsday
Juggernaust

who wins?

bigbran
how is the venom going to help hulk?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Basti0n
Hulk (Pumped up by Bane's venom)

vs
Doomsday
Juggernaust

who wins?

no expression

Spite Thread, Hulk takes this with ease.

Edit: No seriously, what is venom gonna do for hulk???

Superboy Prime
What's the sudden fascination with the Venom serum? It's a piece of ****.

nvrbeenwthagirl
banes venom does nothing for the hulk. Juggs and Doomsday whoop all over hulks ass.

galan7777777
the venom serum wouldnt aide hulk at all, his strength already increases faster the venom works anywayz, but even with it he no match for those 2....... Juggs and DD win 10/10

Hannibal-Lector
jugg alone would at least stalemate hulk.... even though he is winning in most of there fights in the comic till xmen help out....

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
jugg alone would at least stalemate hulk.... even though he is winning in most of there fights in the comic till xmen help out....

Shhh, dont say that round these parts, Hulk fans be lurkin bout these forums.

wink

bigbran
Doomsay would rip hulk in twain! Adding juggernaut, just gives Hulk the massive lost.

Accel
Originally posted by bigbran
how is the venom going to help hulk?
Co-signed.

Accel
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Nah, they typically stalemate. Neither one really has a winning record against the other.
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Shhh, dont say that round these parts, Hulk fans be lurkin bout these forums.

wink
Howdy. happy

Dinalfos
DD and Juggernaut win.

And next time, Bastion, think before you put up a battle.

bigbran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
DD and Juggernaut win.

And next time, Bastion, think before you put up a battle. Don't say that! You know once he picks an enemy, he doesn't give up. I'm suposedly his enemy, because I told him the truth, and he hasn't stopped making my life a living hell!!
eek!

Dinalfos
Originally posted by bigbran
Don't say that! You know once he picks an enemy, he doesn't give up. I'm suposedly his enemy, because I told him the truth, and he hasn't stopped making my life a living hell!!
eek!

Ehm......Okay blink

bigbran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Ehm......Okay blink the moral is:
You better not cross Batsi0n!

rotiart
Ohhhh it must be a misprint... It must mean hulk with venom symbiote... not serum. Only an idiot would have put serum when they meant symbiote.

Hulk with serum dies against doomsday
Hulk with symbiote... might last a bit.

bigbran
So It's Bane's Venom Symbiote?

Basti0n
acutaly Banes Venom Serum woukld workj ont he hulk, it inhances the strength you already have.

Tron
No it wouldn't. Hulk's healing factor would burn it out of his system immediately, so it would just be a waste.

rotiart
Originally posted by Basti0n
acutaly Banes Venom Serum woukld workj ont he hulk, it inhances the strength you already have.

nope... guess its not the symbiote...
too bad. I was saying earlier how only an idiot... would think venom would work on hulk...

charlemagne9746
Even if the Venom did improve Hulk's strength..lol...what good would it do. Hulk can't kill Doomsday with a beat down..it's already been done..and Hulk sure won't KO Juggy....so, it's just a matter of time before Hulk goes down.

bigbran
why wouldnt he give him the power gem, or something useful?

charlemagne9746
give Hulk the powers of Captain Universe

badabing
Hulk can beat them both. shifty

Grimm22
Doomsday rips Hulk in half no expression

WTF Bane Venom?!?! What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.