kmc's breakfast club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bloody bows1
this is kmc's own breakfast club so ask the person below you how they got into detention and they will say something like "i pulled the principals wig off in front of the whole school" or something like that.

Lord Paradise
Why are you in detention?

bloody bows1
my flare gun went off in my locker laughing hah no i pushed the principal down the stairs and he landed on a girl and was declared a pediphile

~Da Rev~
hmm

*thumbs down*

NEXT!

Morning_Glory
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/randymeloveyou/breakfastclub.jpg

in_love

for the person below me... why did you get into detention confused

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e147/HipEyLoLLy2010/breakfastclub.gif

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by bloody bows1
this is kmc's own breakfast club so ask the person below you how they got into detention and they will say something like "i pulled the principals wig off in front of the whole school" or something like that.
Too late, I already created one of these.

Morning_Glory
no sad

Bloigen
Originally posted by bloody bows1
my flare gun went off in my locker laughing hah no i pushed the principal down the stairs and he landed on a girl and was declared a pediphile

I believe that.....

NOT.

~ A Waynes World Tribute

masterkit
Me and My Friend Kept yelling in class and then for detention she made us read phonebookseer

it was fun thoubig grin

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by masterkit
Me and My Friend Kept yelling in class and then for detention she made us read phonebookseer

it was fun thoubig grin read a phonebookblink weird

JToTheP
Originally posted by masterkit

it was fun thoubig grin

That's awesome, whenever I had detention I had to do homework or they gave me shit to do.

masterkit
It was kool

homework sux

JToTheP
I wish I still had high school's easy homework, college work blows.

masterkit
lol

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by JToTheP
I wish I still had high school's easy homework, college work blows. whatever ... college was just as easy as high school or it was the same difficulty...confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.