Zett Jukassa vs. Naga Sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Lightsaber battle only. No Force.

Quinlan_Vos
WTF? Naga gets out his Sith sword (doesn't use lightsaber) and pwns Zett horribly.

Lord Saboteur
Naga Sadow and his lover, physical science pwn Zett JukASSa with incredible ease.

Blue_Hefner
Naga Sadow wins while drinking a cup a tea and creating some swords.

Advent
Oh please. Spare me, you guys. Tell me, exactly, how Naga Sadow can ever compare to this:

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3986/zettsuckslr8.jpg

"Zett Jukassa. 29 BBY - 19 BBY. Ye' shall be missed."

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Advent
Oh please. Spare me, you guys. Tell me, exactly, how Naga Sadow can ever compare to this:

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3986/zettsuckslr8.jpg

"Zett Jukassa. 29 BBY - 19 BBY. Ye' shall be missed." Simple, Sadow's got muscle power, Jukassa doesn't. no expression If only life were that simple.

Advent
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Simple, Sadow's got muscle power, Jukassa doesn't. no expression If only life were that simple.

But Jukassa has Lucas blood running through his veins. He is t3h ch0sen 1.

Akira99
Wait is this Zett that poor guy that got killed in ep 3? If half the things I've heard about this Naga Sadow are true then he'd short circuit! Though he'd last longer than Ki-Adi...

Lord Saboteur
But Jukassa has Lucas blood running through his veins. He is t3h ch0sen 1. No, Sadow's a level 27 Blackguard, whereas Zett's a level 1 Beserker. Zett's pwnt like nothing.

Advent
That's definitely true. Though if Zett ever got the Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker and the full set of Valor armor - it's possible he could beat Sadow.

But that won't happen, I heard you have to be level 22 and above to get those items. Well, looks like he'll have to grind some more for XP.

Lord Saboteur
That's definitely true. Though if Zett ever got the Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker and the full set of Valor armor - it's possible he could beat Sadow.

But that won't happen, I heard you have to be level 22 and above to get those items. Well, looks like he'll have to grind some more for XP. "My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Advent." And yes, he'll have to grind. Send him to the Red Wizards!

jollyjim311
Meh, Faurun doesn't leave quite enough open, you have set events and a huge description on everything. If anything seems like a big conflict, you wonder why Elminster doesn't just come in and own that 15th level wizard.

Anyway, Naga has upper body strength. He doesn't know how to turn the lightsaber on, throws it at Zett, and knocks him out.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Meh, Faurun doesn't leave quite enough open, you have set events and a huge description on everything. If anything seems like a big conflict, you wonder why Elminster doesn't just come in and own that 15th level wizard.

Anyway, Naga has upper body strength. He doesn't know how to turn the lightsaber on, throws it at Zett, and knocks him out. Yep, yep, yep and more yep.

Captain REX
This is silly. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.