Overlord vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who is more powerful.

Overlord- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/overlrds.htm

galan7777777
based on that site, overlord would crush darkseid

tyranus
overlord is just to powerful, he conquered all MU, but still, darkdeid will give him a hell of a fight

Tassadar
golem370, I would just like to say that you may be responsible for half the recent threads on this forum, with almost 0 mismatches. thumb up

Saying that, Overlord wins.

Horrificus
Overlord is gay.

rotiart
Darkseid's omega beams wipes a person out from the very beginning as if they never existed right? OB. hits overlord... goes and finds his human form.. wham... kills off the begiingin... ds wins.

Mider999
hmmm did he kill galactus, interesting seemingly immune to the power cosmic

D-Block
Overlord wins

Xplosive
Overlord wins and I always wondered where would you guys put Overlord compared to the cosmics in MU in power level, I just can't tell?

Mider999
oh come on you mean he killed galactus, he killed celestials, im so sure if he had the universe would have died wouldnt hve it and no the planets dont need to be alive for him to feed on them alive as in have living things on them, beside that darkseid just traps him

charlemagne9746
that's true...if Overlord conquered the Universe in an alternate timeline...i guess that means he would've had to defeat Galactus, the Celestials, and others...to gain his position. I know he couldn't have defeated the Tribunal...so, he must have sat this one out..lol.

Rols
He conquered the Universe but not abstract beings. What does it matter to them anyway as long as Overlord is not on there way or directly challenge them.

charlemagne9746
As far as Marvel Earth goes...it would probably matter to the pantheons of gods....they would lose all of their worshippers...lol...they might would get involved. So, Overlord must be well above sky-father level....i wouldn't imagine those gods allowing Earth to get wiped out like that

joesha28
the Pantheons do not bother themselves with worship these days.

charlemagne9746
lol....ok...i guess that answers that

Horrificus
It could have simply been a universe without a Galactus, Enternity, etc.
Who knows?
It could have been the "Great Sissy Universe" Number 6969, or something.

charlemagne9746
Yeah, it could be. Something had to have created that universe though....and directly or indirectly oversaw it. Unless, in that universe..evolution was the only way to go..lol...no higher powers.

TheKahn
I don't see why Darksied couldn't beat him the same way the Surfer did:

The Surfer dashes out and flies past the speed of light in the other direction, and goes back in time to before the nuclear explosion responsible for the Overlord's mutation and prevents the accident from happening. Thus the Overlord was never a mutant, and the whole ordeal was undone. The Surfer then goes back to his own time and is once more trapped within Earth's barrier.

Regardless, the omega effect should be able to take him out. Unless Overlord borrows Superman's jobber aura before the fight starts. erm

charlemagne9746
then again....that pic of Overlord looks like a big Japanese ape..lol. it could be a big pumped up Japanese version of King Kong on steroids who happened upon the IG of that universe..lol

guy222
Overlord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.