Who's World is in your head?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
DAVID ICKE NEWSLETTER FEBRUARY 18TH 2006

WHO'S WORLD IN YOUR HEAD?

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/babyface.gif

'I can hypnotize a man - without his knowledge or consent - into committing treason against the United States.'
- Dr. George Estabrooks, Chair of the Colgate University Department of Psychology and advisor to the military on hypnosis, speaking in the early 1940s.

Hello all,

I mentioned in a recent newsletter how I once told a British journalist about the government/military mind control programmes and offered to put him in contact with victims who could confirm what I said. He called it 'the story of the century'. But instead of coming back to me for the contact details he wrote an article the following week attacking me and what I do.

It was, therefore, ironic to me, though no less welcome, that his newspaper, the Observer, should now, eight years later, run an article headlined: 'We are moving ever closer to the era of mind control'. I do, however, contest the word 'moving'. We are actually there and it is just a case of how deeply it takes hold of the individual and collective human psyche.

Mind control has always been with us and operates on multi-levels. For instance, if I tell you something knowing it to be untrue and that affects your perception and behaviour then I have subjected you to mind control. I have manipulated your thoughts and every time you watch television this is happening. Each advertisement is designed to control your thought and emotional patterns to the point where you buy whatever is being peddled.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/cola1.gif
... It adds to hyperactivity what hyperactivity always needs ... pure, wholly, chemical shite ...

I have seen advertising copy-writers and producers being dubbed 'the Persuaders', but that's a bit like calling an axe murderer 'a man who works with tools'. It doesn't tell the full story. 'The Persuaders' is newspeak for mind manipulators. Subliminal messages that speak to the subconscious, calculated emotional triggers, and using key words to glean a specific reaction is not persuasion, it is invasion. An invasion of our sense of perception.

Such techniques have been with us for thousands of years - at least - in the sense of manipulating thoughts and emotions to dictate behaviour. A pub close to where I live on the Isle of Wight in England has a First World War poster on the wall announcing a meeting for the 'Men of the Wight' to hear government officials and a church minister tell them why they should volunteer to be slaughtered in the trenches of northern France. The poster says that 'patriotic airs' will be sung.

But of course they would. Manipulate them to feel the patriotism for their 'great country', make them feel like heroes defending 'freedom' and they will step forward, chin up, chest out, and go off to die. It is simply mind control and we still see it today, especially in America, where dying for your country (in truth dying for those destroying your country) is considered heroic.

The level of mind control involved in this doublethink can be seen in the fact of who is doing the fighting and what they are fighting for. In the First World War, for example, millions of men fought and died for a Britain that had subjected them to the most abject poverty while the upper 'strata' of the rich and privileged dictated political and economic policy to make themselves even richer and more privileged.

In short ... it is the men from the slums who fight the wars while the men from the mansions command them.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/c029484k.jpg
'Because I have a friggin' mind of my own ...'

The absence of mind activity that leads the poor to fight wars for the rich has bewildered me since I was a kid, but, as the Observer article, well, observed, we are 'moving' towards - I would say 'in' - a new and far more advanced era of thought dictatorship. The article was written by Steven Rose, a Professor of Biology at the Open University, and he highlights the sinister nature of the new mind technologies.

Once you realise that the human body is a biological computer (see Infinite Love Is The Only Truth - Everything Else Is Illusion) and that the brain is the CPU or Central Processing Unit of the computer, then mind control can be simply understood. It is a biological version of computer programming, that's all.

You download instructions onto the hard drive and the computer - via the brain/CPU - responds accordingly. That is, unless your higher levels of consciousness kick in and wrest the keyboard from the hacker. Rose writes:

'Brain scientists are on a roll. Concern about rising levels of mental distress have resulted in unprecedented levels of funding in the US and Europe. And a range of new technologies, from genetics to brain imaging, are offering extraordinary insights into the molecular and cellular processes underlying how we see, how we remember, why we become emotional.

Brain imaging has become familiar. Scanners, known by their initials - CAT, PET, MRI - began as clinical tools, enabling surgeons to identify potential tumours, the damage following a stroke or the diagnostic signs of incipient dementia. But neuroscientists quickly seized on their wider potential. The images of regions of the brain 'lighting up' when a person is thinking of their lover, imagining travelling from home to the shops, or solving a mathematical problem, have captured the imagination of researchers and public alike. What if they could do more?'

If you followed the electrical signals in a computer you would see different parts 'light up' - become active - when different instructions are keyed in and the brain is the same, albeit infinitely more sophisticated. And the question 'What if they could do more?' can be answered with 'They already can and the development program has been underway for at least decades'

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/mind_control_1.gif

Rose says that he published the results of an experiment that looked at the regions of the brain that became active when people chose between competing products in supermarkets. Major companies, he said, ranging from Coca-Cola to BMW, are starting to image the brains of potential customers to study how they respond to new designs or brands. They are beginning to speak of 'neuromarketing' and 'neuroeconomics', Rose points out.

What we are looking at here is the commercial use of technology really designed to identify people guilty of what George Orwell calls 'crimethink' in his prophetic book, 1984. Crimethink was a 'thoughtcrime' - having thoughts that were at odds with the government line. Now, to state the obvious, crimethink requires the ability to read the thoughts of the 'perpetrator' and, while it may not have been available at the time Orwell wrote of the Big Brother society, it is now.

The authorities are talking of introducing lie-detectors at airports to identify 'potential terrorists', but, once again, the real motivation behind such technologies is to identify those who can think for themselves. Rose says:

'Such trends may be relatively innocuous, but the increasing state interest in what the images might reveal is less so. Specifically, what if brain imaging could predict future behaviour, or indicate guilt or innocence of a crime? There are claims, for example, that it could reveal potential 'psychopathy', that the brains of men convicted of brutal murders show significantly abnormal patterns .

In the current legislative climate, where there have been attempts to introduce pre-emptive detention for 'psychopaths' who have not yet been convicted of any crime, such claims need to be addressed critically. They are and will be resisted by the judiciary, but recent developments suggest that this may be a frail defence against an increasingly authoritarian state.'

As I have stressed so many times, at the top of the Illuminati pyramid the (apparent) divisions between military, banks, transnational corporations, governments and so on, disappear. At that level they are all the same network following the same song sheet. So while it may seem that 'individual' companies and corporations are bringing these technologies to the 'marketplace', it is, in truth, a calculated and long-planned assault on the human psyche orchestrated by the Illuminati hierarchy and coordinated through the highest and hidden levels of the military.

And the aim is not just to read minds for thoughtcrime, but to change and manipulate the way people think

For decades the U.S. military has been funding the development of techniques and technologies that can both 'read the minds' of enemy troops (the population) and change their perception of events. Much of the funding of research and development contracts with transnational corporations has been channelled through the Defence Advanced Projects Agency, or Darpa, and this program has become rampant since the dawn of the bogus 'war on terror'.

Deano
http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/a2.jpg

An American company has developed what it calls 'brain-fingerprinting' and claims it can ''determine the truth regarding a crime, terrorist activities or terrorist training by detecting information stored in the brain'. This is done by measuring the electrical signals in the brain and the company claims that its methods have been accepted as evidence in U.S. courts. Professor Rose goes on:

'The step beyond reading thoughts is to attempt to control them directly. A new technique - transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) - has begun to generate interest. This focuses an intense magnetic field on specific brain regions, and has been shown to affect thoughts, perceptions and behaviour. There are suggestions it could be used to control obsessive-compulsive behaviour, while some even take seriously the scenario envisaged in the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, in which TMS was used to erase unwanted memories of a love affair gone wrong. Currently only possible if a subject's head is put inside the relevant machine, TMS at a distance is now under active military investigation. So is chip technology, which might provide implanted prostheses to overcome sensory deficits or control behaviour, and whose potential bioethics committees around Europe have been scrutinising.

It is tempting to dismiss all these as technological fantasies and their proponents as sellers of snake oil, but the fact that a technology is faulty doesn't mean it won't be used. One only has to think of the tens of thousands of lobotomies carried out on schizophrenic patients in the past century. Britain is one of the world's leading examples of a surveillance society, observing its citizens through CCTV cameras and controlling their behaviour with Asbos and Ritalin. The potential for surveillance of citizen's thoughts has moved far beyond the visions of 1984.'

Mind control is also used on those who serve the Illuminati, a fiercely hierarchical structure in which virtually everyone on public display, be it Bush, Blair, Cheney, whoever, is little more than a glorified gofer for the Hidden Hand. Most, if not all, of these people are also subjected to mind control to ensure that they robotically follow the party line. So-called elite troops, like the Delta Force in the United States, are heavily mind controlled so not the slightest question is asked, even internally, when an order is given. Some insiders refer to the Delta Force as 'toy soldiers' for this reason. Our entire society is based on mind control at its various levels of expression. Planet Earth is the land of the zombie - but it doesn't have to be.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/cheney_retools_1204.jpg
The ultimate mind control: 'My name is Dick Cheney and I am human'.

Professor Rose says that neuroscientists have a responsibility to make their subject and its potentials as transparent as possible and the voices of concerned citizens should not be heard 'downstream' when the technologies are already fully formed, but 'upstream' while the science is still in progress. 'We have to find ways of ensuring that such voices are listened to through the cacophony of slogans about "better brains" - and the power of the military and the market', he says.

In an open and just society he would be right, but in this one he is wasting his voice and his ink. What he rightly demands is not going to happen because those controlling the system want the opposite to happen. Yes, we should press for such openness, but the real answer lies within ourselves, within our 'knowing'.

We can 'think' and thus be open to thought manipulation on a monumental and fundamental scale. Or we can 'know' and perceive from a level beyond the vibrational grasp of those who seek to imprison our minds. Intuitive knowing comes from levels beyond mind, from the realms of Infinite Consciousness.

When you 'think', you are operating in the vibrational world in which these mind technologies operate. When you 'know' you short-circuit the system. To know does not need explanations, information, persuasive argument. These are all manifestations of thought. To know is simply to know, nothing else necessary. You don't have to know why you know, you just do. When you know to go somewhere, you don't need to know why, only that you should go. The rest will take care of itself in what will unfold when you get there. This is where true synchronicity comes from - following the knowing when thought is listing all the reasons you should do something else.

When someone tells you a version of reality it might 'think' right in terms of the words, 'logic', and strength of argument. But does it 'feel' right? What does your knowing say? The knowing is that part of you, in the centre of the chest in my case, that resonates 'yes!' or 'no!' when it hears thoughts or information, no matter how persuasive or otherwise they may be.

You will have experienced what that feels like because everyone has felt it, if only occasionally. We have allowed ourselves to be controlled by our thoughts and, increasingly often, externally implanted thoughts. But as more and more 'wake up' they are moving beyond thought to knowing. That is what 'waking up' means - the breaking out of the concrete maze of thought into the infinite realm of knowing. So do you think it? Or do you know it?

Yes, they are manipulating human thought. Yes, their technologies are getting more sophisticated. But the answer is within us all, just as it has always been, is, and will always be.

amity75
Deano when did you become an Arsenal man? I thought you were Wolves?

Deano
i am wolves. i like fabregas though

Deano
anyone else read it?

NuclearWinter
Good post.

Sick that anyone would look to controll another for any reason besides a positive one.

Such as trying to controll a persons bahavior from getting completely out of control and chaotic/violent in nature.

My personal opinion, Mind Control COULD be useful in certain situations. One of them would be trying to control a persons mind from refraining from the thoughts (and later the actions) of attacking you or someone you know.

I believe that everything has an opposite. There for....Mind Control can be very negative indeed if used for more negative and wicked purposes. But I could see it coming in very handy if used for positive and preventive purposes.

Just my opinion of course.

Of course you always have to wager.....what the Government/The "Controllers" would choose to do with that type of power.

Odds are that there intentions might not be so good.

NuclearWinter
I'll give another example for "good measure".

Say you are watching a movie (like X-men for example), and you were to see Professor X get taken as a hostage by a group of 15 men or so and taken to a building.

Ok.......

Now for people who don't like X-men or that type of thing, you might be able to still follow me here......

So now lets say Mr. X decides that in order to help him self out of this negative situation, he is going to have to use his power of mind control.

And so Mr. X. decides that he's going to control the minds of 3 of the men that are holding him captive, and that he's going to take "control" of their minds, and have them attack the other men in the room.

Now lets say that Mr. X. is successful, and that the 3 men that he had taken control of started firing at their own "teamates" or whatever the heck you want to call them.

Ok, so lets say that Mr. X. and his 3 controlled entities had successfully killed off everyone in the room besides themselves. And that now....knowing that Mr. X. was still endanger, he had to walk out of the room while forcing the other 3 men (whil still under his mind control) to stay in the room until he was outside of the building and in a safer environment.

Now.....at this point...are you cheering for Mr. X. or are you feeling ashamed for what he did?

I'll tell you for one that I'd be cheering.

On the flip side,

If the men that took Mr. X. hostage had the power of mind control, and Mr. X didn't, then how would many (if not most) of us respond to the thoughts of Mr. X. having his mind controlled to the point where he started giving away the secrets of where his friends and family were located.

How would most of us feel about that level of Mind Control?

Probably not so good.

And the point is not to compare the X-men version of Mind Control to the exact version of Mind Control that exists in our World. But the point is to give examples of how everything that can be used, can be used for negative or positive.

And that if it is a thing at all, it is not by itself a bad thing. Because everything is God.

It is only when intentions are places behind such tools, that things can go "bad" or "good".

Which brings me back to what I was originally trying to say here, which is that there might be some positive potential for mind control after all.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
I'll give another example for "good measure".

Say you are watching a movie (like X-men for example), and you were to see Professor X get taken as a hostage by a group of 15 men or so and taken to a building.

Ok.......

Now for people who don't like X-men or that type of thing, you might be able to still follow me here......

So now lets say Mr. X decides that in order to help him self out of this negative situation, he is going to have to use his power of mind control.

And so Mr. X. decides that he's going to control the minds of 3 of the men that are holding him captive, and that he's going to take "control" of their minds, and have them attack the other men in the room.

Now lets say that Mr. X. is successful, and that the 3 men that he had taken control of started firing at their own "teamates" or whatever the heck you want to call them.

Ok, so lets say that Mr. X. and his 3 controlled entities had successfully killed off everyone in the room besides themselves. And that now....knowing that Mr. X. was still endanger, he had to walk out of the room while forcing the other 3 men (whil still under his mind control) to stay in the room until he was outside of the building and in a safer environment.

Now.....at this point...are you cheering for Mr. X. or are you feeling ashamed for what he did?

I'll tell you for one that I'd be cheering.

On the flip side,

If the men that took Mr. X. hostage had the power of mind control, and Mr. X didn't, then how would many (if not most) of us respond to the thoughts of Mr. X. having his mind controlled to the point where he started giving away the secrets of where his friends and family were located.

How would most of us feel about that level of Mind Control?

Probably not so good.

And the point is not to compare the X-men version of Mind Control to the exact version of Mind Control that exists in our World. But the point is to give examples of how everything that can be used, can be used for negative or positive.

And that if it is a thing at all, it is not by itself a bad thing. Because everything is God.

It is only when intentions are places behind such tools, that things can go "bad" or "good".

Which brings me back to what I was originally trying to say here, which is that there might be some positive potential for mind control after all.

Maybe to a lesser extent, though Mind Control won't be possible for at least 100 Years. It could be useful to stop Criminals from doing things, or it could be like that crappy Sylvester Stalone movie where they program the Criminals into murdering. But whatever, Mind Control will be vetoed everytime someone trys to legalize it

DigiMark007
If nothing else, it's thought-provoking diatribe on the dangers of mass media influence, and subtler ways that society is herded into homogenous groups for economic and power reasons.

I can't really comment on the larger implications of the posts, since I'm not versed enough in the economics, history, and such to be able to seperate what I agree with from what I don;t.

But still, it's interesting stuff. I of course don't feel directly threatened, though maybe I should...though I justify it in knowing that I shun the vast majority of media outlets presented to me, and have already changed my overall way of thinking about the world several times from what I was originally taught in my family and cultural environment.

Bicnarok
The whole history of the human race is of one person controlling another, be it by force, intimidation or mind control.

Unknowing mind controll is more comfortable than being hit by a club, thats for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.