Batman/V/The Punisher run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, Batman has all of his standard equipment and gadgets with him including the Nomex survival suit off Batman Begins, even though this is comic Batman still.

The Punisher has: M16 w/ M203 grenade launcher, M1911A1 Colt .45 w/ laser sight, extra clips & ammo for all weapons, class 4 kevlar vest, and a survival knife.

and V has all of his knives with him at his disposal ready to use when necessary.

they get 24 hours of prep between each fight to find out information about their enemies, but no excessive prep powers(Pun bringing in tanks and harrier jets, etc. and Batman getting Batwing, Batcopter etc.)
just what they have with them and these 3 guys are very smart and are wonderful tacticians and could find out alot or get prepared very well in 24 hours.
the fight takes place in Gotham at night.

1. 25 Hand Ninjas

2. Blade/Wolverine

3. 10 Terminators(Arnie)

4. 75 Navy SEALs

5. Honored Predator (w/ shoulder cannon, indestructible wrist blades, smart disk, netgun, and remote bombs)

6. Venom

7. The Thing

8. Spawn(before issue 50 strapped crazy w/ minigun and 500 round ammo pack, grenade launcher, 10 frag grenades, giant Assault Rifle, and dual submachine guns. all with extra ammo, and he is also free to use any power that he pleases along with all his guns)

how far do they get??

Broly92
6 because predators are over rated by their fans (like you no offense)

Tassadar
Dead at the Pred. smokin'

Broly92
Originally posted by Tassadar
Dead at the Pred. smokin'
Originally posted by Broly92
6 because predators are over rated by their fans (like you no offense)

Tassadar
O wait, they cant beat the Terminators, nvm, they die at 3.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Broly92

Im not a pred fan, but the problem is, if they somehow get to the pred, at least one them is going to be dead. And its most likely going to be the Punisher, who is going to do the most damage in all the fights.

Broly92
But having one pred above 10 terminators

5 maybe but 10 and "indestructible wrist blades"

but off topic sorry

Grimm22
75 Navy Seals ....... no expression

Yeah

Alfheim
Originally posted by braz
ok, Batman has all of his standard equipment and gadgets with him including the Nomex survival suit off Batman Begins, even though this is comic Batman still.

The Punisher has: M16 w/ M203 grenade launcher, M1911A1 Colt .45 w/ laser sight, extra clips & ammo for all weapons, class 4 kevlar vest, and a survival knife.

and V has all of his knives with him at his disposal ready to use when necessary.

they get 24 hours of prep between each fight to find out information about their enemies, but no excessive prep powers(Pun bringing in tanks and harrier jets, etc. and Batman getting Batwing, Batcopter etc.)
just what they have with them and these 3 guys are very smart and are wonderful tacticians and could find out alot or get prepared very well in 24 hours.
the fight takes place in Gotham at night.

1. 25 Hand Ninjas

2. Blade/Wolverine

3. 10 Terminators(Arnie)

4. 75 Navy SEALs

5. Honored Predator (w/ shoulder cannon, indestructible wrist blades, smart disk, netgun, and remote bombs)

6. Venom

7. The Thing

8. Spawn(before issue 50 strapped crazy w/ minigun and 500 round ammo pack, grenade launcher, 10 frag grenades, giant Assault Rifle, and dual submachine guns. all with extra ammo, and he is also free to use any power that he pleases along with all his guns)

how far do they get??

You gotta give these guys better equipment. I can see them dying early on

Soljer
The order is a little messed up....

Ten terminators are superior to one Honored Predator, and are DEFINITELY superior to the SEALs.

Also, which Arnie terminators are these? The T-800 or T-850? Arnie was a T-800 in the first two movies, but a T-850 in the third. The T-850 was a bit superior, and could match a T-X in hand to hand for some time, while a T-1000 kicked the shit out of the T-800....

This all said? I don't really understand how the team would get past the Terminators regardless of which model they are. You limited their equipment, so that the strongest thing they have is a grenade launcher. Something these things can take like they were nothing.

The only other thing I could see being even ARGUED as viable is Batman having an EMP grenade on his belt, but I believe that the Terminators are EMP shielded for that exact reason.

These three could destroy the Ninjas or the SEALs, but Blade/Wolverine would definitely be difficult. I'm not sure they would be able to pass those two. And they may be able to take the Predator, but certainly not ten terminators.

They would have a hard time with one terminator....

Dinalfos
Venom is more of a threat than Thing, in this case..

braz
ok ok, yea i shoulda made it 5 Terminators, thats what i had before but then i changed it. ionno y lol. so instead of 10 make it 5. but dont underestimate an honored pred, thats the step between a warrior which is like a vet, and an elder which is like a legend. an honored pred when equipped right could do some serious damage.

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
ok ok, yea i shoulda made it 5 Terminators, thats what i had before but then i changed it. ionno y lol. so instead of 10 make it 5. but dont underestimate an honored pred, thats the step between a warrior which is like a vet, and an elder which is like a legend. an honored pred when equipped right could do some serious damage.

No doubt, but I still think that five terminators would be too much for each an honored predator, and this team.

As I said, one would be more accurate. As we've seen from the movies, novels, and comics, they are pretty much indestructible. Even plasma weapons (which none of these characters have access to, as per your rules) have shown to have minimal effect upon them. ESPECIALLY on the 850's.

braz
^really?, i thought the plasma cannon would be pretty effective on the terminators, even the 850's which are just normal metal, one good charged up plasma bolt i think could do alot of damage to a terminator. just aim at its head and destroy the micro-chip which is like their CPU or w/e. and plus, that shoulder cannon's powerful, they dont call it a 'cannon' for nothing. it can either shoot very weak plasma bolts(which it does only on the game which makes me mad mad ) or a charged up one like the one that crater'd Jesses chest in the first movie. that plasma's super-heated gas, and IMO, it would burn through that metal like a hot knife through warm butter.
regardless.. i say they get to the thing n get crushed.

Darth Martin
A Yautja plamsa castet would destroy a terminator. While I believe an honored pred w/ that equipment could take 10 terminators but
I do agree that the Terminators should be above the Yautja assuming it's 10.

braz
^yea make it 5 though. i goofed. big grin

Darth Martin
What class atre the terminators T-800 or T-850? And are they armed with anything or just no weapons. Punisher can do some damage(wouldn't take out any) but when the machines get up close and personal Castle's out. V's fast as **** but his knifes aren't helping and depends on what gadgets Bats has. They have a decent chance if the T-800 Model 101's aren't armed and if Bats brings liquid nytrogen capsules and exploding batarangs in his standard equipment but also remember the terminators could aqquire Castle's weapons too.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What class atre the terminators T-800 or T-850? And are they armed with anything or just no weapons. Punisher can do some damage(wouldn't take out any) but when the machines get up close and personal Castle's out. V's fast as **** but his knifes aren't helping and depends on what gadgets Bats has. They have a decent chance if the T-800 Model 101's aren't armed and if Bats brings liquid nytrogen capsules and exploding batarangs in his standard equipment but also remember the terminators could aqquire Castle's weapons too.

Lol, I cant remember but I think I intended it to be T-800s with just like an UZI or something. So I say they stop at 5 or def 6.

kevdude
So V can go around setting bombs up so he could trick them into a corner then BOOM??

peregrinefalcon
I'm new to this site, so I don't know if you're talking individually or together. So...

Individually, they all are dead by #3. Hell, I even say that V can't get past #2.

Together, they still die at #3 because Bats can't go get his batwing for some stupid reason. This is dumb. Both Batman and Punisher don't give a damn about HOW they win. They take any advantage they can. There's no way they wouldn't go get a tank or the batwing if they had 24 hours notice and learned they were up against 10 friggin terminators.

For future reference, a gauntlet should have increasing levels of difficulty. Putting the Navy Seals in the middle after ten terminators is dumb. Take some time to think about your posts.

I'm going to love this site. stick out tongue

Darth Martin
V has no bombs. That's my point! He only has knifes and those can't do **** to a Terminator. I say one kills Castle aqquires his weapons and shoots bats in his exposed chin area. Bats ain't takin these things H2H. V' s the only one really who stands a chance. Not cuz of his knifes but his amazing speed. Sooner or later the machines will take him out.

spawnwest
Batman and V are two vigilantes who have genius level intelligence. Bruce pretty much has unlimited resources. Between the 3 of them they have a number of weapons, explosives, and gadgets. With 24 hours of prep. They would make it to Spawn and die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.