Hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dale007
Hi i'm new and don't really know what to do.

Jack of Blades
Post or Perish

IceJaw
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Post or Perish ^ What he said

dale007
I am

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

We have 2 discussion areas, the General Discussion Forum (GDF) and the Off-Topic Forum (OTF). The GDF is the more sensible discussion forum while in the OTF, anything goes (meaningless and pointless threads included). We have separate philosophy, religion, conspiracy, art, TV, video games, music, fiction, movie (including celebrities) and RPG areas where everyone can find anything to his or her liking.

Jack of Blades
All your needs without much peas

NINJ4_BL4D3
You better learn quick then.....................Welcome to KMC

coolmovies
hi welcome

miram
hey, welcome

~Da Rev~
Too skinny......NEXT.

Scottie
Hey and Welcome wave

Infinity
Originally posted by Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

We have 2 discussion areas, the General Discussion Forum (GDF) and the Off-Topic Forum (OTF). The GDF is the more sensible discussion forum while in the OTF, anything goes (meaningless and pointless threads included). We have separate philosophy, religion, conspiracy, art, TV, video games, music, fiction, movie (including celebrities) and RPG areas where everyone can find anything to his or her liking.

what he said big grin

dale007
Thanks for the warm welcome

dale007
how do I go getting permission for a game thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.