Ace Ventura fans unite!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeVi| D0do
For it is time to kill ourselves!

Morgan Creek tracking down third 'Ventura'

Morgan Creek has begun the detective work on a kooky cold case. The production company has hired Jeff Sank and brothers Jason and Justin Heimberg to write a third installment of the hit franchise "Ace Ventura." The two previous "Ventura" comedies -- 1994's "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" and the following year's "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls" -- grossed more than $180 million domestically and helped establish Jim Carrey as one of the highest-paid comedy actors in Hollywood. The latest pet project is expected to center on the eccentric detective's son, who steps into his father's shoes to take over the family business.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/film/brief_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002986513

Ya know... because Son of the Mask was such a hit they figured they'd do the exact same thing to these movies...

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8901/suicideza8.gif

Impediment
Ace Ventura 1 and 2 are among the most retarded movies I've ever seen. I watched part 1, hated it, and never even got halfway through part 2.

Bardock42
I quite enjoyed the first too, but seriosuly that sounds shit...

T.M
Originally posted by Bardock42
I quite enjoyed the first too, but seriosuly that sounds shit...

yes

Dusty
Loved the first two, but this sounds like it should go to DVD.

DeVi| D0do
If Carrey's not in the lead role it should never see the light of day...

~Da Rev~
Its just going to be another Jim Carey overacting wannabe just like Dumb and Dumberer.

H. S. 6
I f*cking hate when they do this.

Ace Ventura 1 & 2 were great. Why the hell do they want to screw with something that won't even include the original actors? Just like Dumb and Dumberer, which I refused to watch.

Bardock42
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I f*cking hate when they do this.

Ace Ventura 1 & 2 were great. Why the hell do they want to screw with something that won't even include the original actors? Just like Dumb and Dumberer, which I refused to watch.

Yeah, well, I didn't...and I feel a lot dumberer now...

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Impediment
Ace Ventura 1 and 2 are among the most retarded movies I've ever seen. I watched part 1, hated it, and never even got halfway through part 2.

If Jim Carrey is in it, it is good. The end.

But this will suck, since Jim Carrey won't be in it.

The Pict
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
If Carrey's not in the lead role it should never see the light of day...

super pr*xy
aw, sh!t...

Bardock42
Now, now friends....lets not judge this too fast...it might be go....haha, can't say it with a straight face...

Quincy Archer

The Pict
Originally posted by Bardock42
Now, now friends....lets not judge this too fast...it might be go....haha, can't say it with a straight face...

laughing out loud

Wolfie
I really like the first two but this is gonna be crap.

Solo
Not a fan.

Quincy Archer
What is wrong with people in hollywood? Jesus christ MUST they DESTROY ever god damn successful franchise for some extra cash?

Myth
You forgot the other news: The Truman Jr. Show! eek!

Wolfie
Also coming: The Cable Boy, Little Liar Liar, and Brucie Almighty. eek!

All of Jim Carrey's comedies must have a kid (or in Dumb and Dumberer's case, younger) version!

Vladimir
if jim has a cameo role.. like he is the father and all.. it might be watchable!

Impediment
Ok, I will admit that part one was tolerable, mainly because Cannibal Corpse had a cameo (being that I'm a hardcore metalhead), and it was original. But 2 was just as bad as The Crow 2. Nothing but regurgitated, cliched jokes.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Wolfie
Also coming: The Cable Boy, Little Liar Liar, and Brucie Almighty. eek!

All of Jim Carrey's comedies must have a kid (or in Dumb and Dumberer's case, younger) version! *brings up the fact of Evan Almighty*

Wolfie
I remembered Evan Almighty. When you go with a sequel that doesn't involve the main character, the only step next is to make a children version of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.