ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. The Jedi Exile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quinlan_Vos
ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. The Jedi Exile

Setting: Mustafar

Who will win?

jollyjim311
Obi Wan!!!

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Obi Wan!!!
eek!

darthsith19
I don't know a ton about the Exile but from previous threads with the Exile in them I think most people will say that the Exile will win with out a lot of trouble. Generally it seems as if people consider the Exile to be about as strong as Revan, perhaps not quite that strong.

jollyjim311
Based on fights that are pure speculation. I say Obi Wan. Look at his fight against Anakin or force push against Greivous. Already he's more impressive and has a solid argument for him.

Captain REX
I would say Kenobi.

Blue_Hefner
I'll be the oddball here and say the Exile.

yettoh
exile served under reven and fights reven and malak as illusions in kotor 2 he fights like 7 jedi at a time and hes mastered 7 forms including soresu and makashi and ataru

jollyjim311
Haha. Blue Hefner instantly regrets his decision because if he wants to debate it he has to take sides with this guy.

Quinlan_Vos
Lol

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by yettoh
exile served under reven and fights reven and malak as illusions in kotor 2 he fights like 7 jedi at a time and hes mastered 7 forms including soresu and makashi and ataru

Your forgetting that SHE had heat vision too! And could blow up planets by looking at them! yes

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Haha. Blue Hefner instantly regrets his decision because if he wants to debate it he has to take sides with this guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.