How much do you weigh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Don't lie.

Flamboyant4Life

Deano
11 stone

~Da Rev~
194 lbs.

BuzzKiller
178 lbs

botankus
4 foot eleven, 192 lbs. I'm what you call buff.

KidRock
Originally posted by botankus
4 foot eleven, 192 lbs. I'm what you call buff.

lol I hope your joking.

PVS
5'8" 168 lbs

botankus
Originally posted by KidRock
lol I hope your joking.
Okay, so I exaggerated a little to try to make me sound sexier...I'm really 6-foot.

Akira99
5'7 3/4 - 57kg - 125Ibs

Spearhead

CherryPop
5'10" 107.5 according to the scale this morning

Soleran
6'3" 230, now are we doing bodyfat measurements next?!?!?!?!

fini
190 lbs

Deus Venèficus
5'11 240lb

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

ChancellorGohan
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
Don't lie.

5 foot 7.75 but I alway say 5 8. I way 160 lbs

That is my belief. But People dont half to agree with me.
If you belief that I am more or less, then good for you.

LanceWindu
6'4 250

Shakyamunison
6'1" and 190 lbs.

Adam_PoE
5' 7" 130 lbs.

JacopeX
Originally posted by fini
190 lbs ME TOO! big grin

Ladyluck
5'2 124lbs

Ravencrest
6'1, 138lbs.
Originally posted by Ladyluck
5'2 124lbs
laughing out loud You're tiny.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Ravencrest
6'1, 138lbs.

laughing out loud You're tiny.

I know. Shut up. stick out tongue

Ravencrest
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I know. Shut up. stick out tongue
I just stood up with my back to the wall and took a rough estimate. lol

WickedTexasMomA
5'11 and I'm 170.O.O I really do need to stop having kids to close together.lol

JacopeX
5'11

Robtard
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
5'11 and I'm 170.O.O I really do need to stop having kids to close together.lol

Don't beat yourself up, 170 for a women pushing 6 foot tall isn't bad at all; granted you're no stick figure, but don't beat yourself up over it.

Nellinator
Originally posted by Ravencrest
6'1, 138lbs.
Wow, skinny.
Me too though, I'm 6'1" 165-170 lbs.

snoochyboochies
6'00" or 1.82m and 198lbs (or 14 stone 2lbs or 90KG).

Storm
95 lbs (43 kg) for 5'1" (1m 55).

The thinker
5'10" 150 lbs

FeceMan
5'3", 135 lbs. Always wished I was about 30 lbs. lighter, though.

WrathfulDwarf
200 lbs of pure love baby!

Devalion
Roughly, 175lbs (12.5 stone) at 5'8

crazylozer
6'0, 155 lbs.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Robtard
Don't beat yourself up, 170 for a women pushing 6 foot tall isn't bad at all; granted you're no stick figure, but don't beat yourself up over it. Yeah I keep trying to tell my self that but it doesn't work all the time lol. Could be worse I guess, This time last year I was 290. What the f**k?

KidRock
6'0 205-210

Dr. Zaius
5'10", 180 lbs.

PVS
9'0 405-410

Dr. Zaius
Originally posted by PVS
9'0 405-410

Those are some impressive numbers. Do you drink alot of weight-gaining smoothies with extra shots of creatine?

bigbran
Originally posted by PVS
9'0 405-410 wouldnt you be like 700 pounds?

bigbran
Originally posted by bigbran
wouldnt you be like 700 pounds? or are you the tall skinny type?

Robtard
Yeah I keep trying to tell my self that but it doesn't work all the time lol. Could be worse I guess, This time last year I was 290. What the f**k?

A Deuce/90! WTF! That's a buttload o blubber...

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Robtard
A Deuce/90! WTF! That's a buttload o blubber... Yeah When I got prengant the first time I gained 100 pounds. So I went from 160 to 260, then My brother died. I got so down over it that all I did was eat and sleep and get FAT.LOL So yeah 170 isn't to bad but not perfect.lol

Dr. Zaius
Yeah When I got prengant the first time I gained 100 pounds. So I went from 160 to 260, then My brother died. I got so down over it that all I did was eat and sleep and get FAT.LOL So yeah 170 isn't to bad but not perfect.lol

That's a hell of a lot of weight to lose! How long did it take you?

PVS
Originally posted by PVS
9'0 405-410

oh sorry, i thought the thread was "how much does your penis weigh"

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Dr. Zaius
That's a hell of a lot of weight to lose! How long did it take you? I lost close to 5-7 pounds a week. But im still trying to loose more but **** its been 100-105F outside these last few weeks. I don't feel like roasting my **** off .lol

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
4 foot eleven, 192 lbs. I'm what you call buff. eek!

Meat ball........ laughing out loud

I'm 5'0 and 123

and Ladyluck and Storm are allowed in the boat!!
boat

cking
170 right now, I did weigh 160 early June last year and during my senior year I weighed 175-180. I went back down to 160, losing it too fast and gaining it slowly till now. I'm gaining weight, while I'm working out with WEIDER creatine and EAS whey protein. I take one pill of creatine before I workout and after the workout I take two glasses of EAS milkshakes twice during the day. I'm only suppose to take one capsule for my weight and if you weigh 200lbs or more you take two.

Frigid Soul
5'3, 110

tabby999
i'm not 100% on the exact weight (not using the pound but kilo and such) but i think i'm around 250...i weight 113kgs. Oh but i'm 6"4ish so its spread out, thankfully

VanillaCocaCola
139 pounds exactly. laughing out loud

Strangelove
6'3", 215

Lyna303
5'4" and 120 lbs...yea its all muscle...lol wink

Imaginary
5'2", think I'm around 110 lbs.

Damn you Americans and your pounds disgust

Lyna303
Originally posted by Imaginary
5'2", think I'm around 110 lbs.

Damn you Americans and your pounds disgust
lol dam everyone else with all their kgs....lol

Pandemoniac
6", 174 lbs. A little light but then again hardly any fat on me.

Nellinator
Originally posted by cking
170 right now, I did weigh 160 early June last year and during my senior year I weighed 175-180. I went back down to 160, losing it too fast and gaining it slowly till now. I'm gaining weight, while I'm working out with WEIDER creatine and EAS whey protein. I take one pill of creatine before I workout and after the workout I take two glasses of EAS milkshakes twice during the day. I'm only suppose to take one capsule for my weight and if you weigh 200lbs or more you take two.
Dude, creatine is bad for you. Not a good idea.

KidRock
Creatine isnt bad for you. Your body produces it naturally. Just drink a lot of water and youll be fine. The reason people are afraid of creatine is because stupid ass kids took to much of it without drinking enough water and killed their liver.

smoker4
Creatine isnt bad for you. Your body produces it naturally. Just drink a lot of water and youll be fine. The reason people are afraid of creatine is because stupid ass kids took to much of it without drinking enough water and killed their liver.

thumb up

Nazgulinthedark

FoxMeister
5 stone 5 feet. LOL

Nellinator
Not true. My argument has nothing to do with the liver, but with long term effects. Creatine is naturally produced within the body, but when you add more to it the body naturally stops producing its on. Creatine is used in the ATP/CP (CP= creatine phosphate) energy system. This energy system is used for short bursts of high power energy (around 10 seconds worth). Adding creatine to your body increases the length of this high power energy system because there is more creatine to draw upon. This is awesome when working out because you can lift heavier weights longer. But because your body stops naturally producing it, if you ever come off of it you will be weak and lethargic. I studied this a lot when I got my NATABOC athletic training certification. Of course, there are scientists who disagree, but scientist also though steroids were good because they also occurred naturally in the body.

cking
I found a website on it http://www.absolute-creatine.com

CherryPop
Down 3 pounds stick out tongue

Soleran
Originally posted by Nellinator
Not true. My argument has nothing to do with the liver, but with long term effects. Creatine is naturally produced within the body, but when you add more to it the body naturally stops producing its on. Creatine is used in the ATP/CP (CP= creatine phosphate) energy system. This energy system is used for short bursts of high power energy (around 10 seconds worth). Adding creatine to your body increases the length of this high power energy system because there is more creatine to draw upon. This is awesome when working out because you can lift heavier weights longer. But because your body stops naturally producing it, if you ever come off of it you will be weak and lethargic. I studied this a lot when I got my NATABOC athletic training certification. Of course, there are scientists who disagree, but scientist also though steroids were good because they also occurred naturally in the body.

Its called cycling it and it doesn't have even REMOTELY close to the side effects that steroids do even if used for an extended period of time and in large doses. Creatine also increases strength and muscle "gains" do to the muscle being in a hydrated state.

Nellinator
Originally posted by Soleran
Its called cycling it and it doesn't have even REMOTELY close to the side effects that steroids do even if used for an extended period of time and in large doses. Creatine also increases strength and muscle "gains" do to the muscle being in a hydrated state.
Cycling it can be effective, but as with all supplements, side effects do occur. You are right in saying that there are a lot of benefits without any truly bad side-effects, but recent studies are showing that perhaps creatine use is not all that good for you. But, I will fully admit that through moderation and proper usage creatine may be perfectly healthy. Let us end this with the it is inconclusive statement.

RedAlertv2
Last time I checked I was about 130

Lyna303
Originally posted by Lyna303
5'4" and 120 lbs...yea its all muscle...lol wink

Bicnarok
What is this a questionaire forum? "how much do you weigh", "how old are you", whats next eye colour? zit size?.
GAL

botankus
Yes, and I have 3 zits currently. One measuring about 10 inches in diameter, while the other two are quite small and only about the size of a nickel.

debbiejo
I have brown eyes............ happy

Morning_Glory
who weighs less than 80 shock go eat something !

128 5'4 embarrasment

Lyna303

Sam Z
Used to be 207 6 months ago, now 169cool

Robtard
Originally posted by debbiejo
I have brown eyes............ happy

Three of them right?

BobbyD
195 lbs...somewhere in between athletic and a tad overweight. All the years of lifting and working out have been kind to me thus far. Ice hockey is definitely still keeping me in somewhat decent shape for an old fart. smile

Blanka
88 lbs im a skinny 13 year old

Nichole
I don't work in pounds, only kilograms. I'm 54 kilograms, which is about 115lbs. My goal weight is 60 kilograms, or around 125-130lbs.

CherryPop
102.6 stick out tongue

debbiejo
OK...All the short little people get saved in my boat..........the rest of you....sorry you take up too much room and eat too much.... mad big grin

Neo_Version 7
ey guys, would i be considered skinny?

5'6/7 and 59 kg?

CherryPop
I'd say that that is thin to average.

I'm done again stick out tongue

5'9" and 101 pounds or 46kg

Arctic
im one of the skinnier kids in school, though im in shape because I work out. 100 pounds.

Quiero Mota

dirkdirden
5' 7" 118lbs

Mr. Bacon
5'10" 118

Thorinn
5'11 210lbs

surfDUI
Wow, Nicole Richie is proud of you guys

allofyousuckkk
5'5? 140

i need to lose weight

Thorin

RocasAtoll
I'm 174 lbs., trying to keep it there so I can still box at Light Heavyweight.

Lyna303
400 lbs no expression

Mr. Sandman
5'10 185 and losing.

6'1 in my New Rocks. WOoT

bogen
whats 80kg in your old school imperial shite?

Syren
Originally posted by CherryPop
5'10" 107.5 according to the scale this morning

I'm 5'7" and I weigh 112lbs. I'm slightly underweight but healthy, something to do with my anaemia. Anyway, sounds as though you could do with putting some weight on, seriously erm

Originally posted by CherryPop
I'd say that that is thin to average.

I'm done again stick out tongue

5'9" and 101 pounds or 46kg

Stop losing weight! shock

Originally posted by Strangelove
6'3", 215

droolio

Impediment
6'4" 225lbs.

ThePittman
5' 11" 230#

mdp990
I think I'm up to 138. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Up In Flames
6'2" 218lbs. Typical ectomorph. Hoping to reach 300 within the next five years and compete in bodybuilding

Council#13
I'm slightly less than 110. cry

fg and sd
ahh! i dont know those measurements!!! I use the metric thing. 167cm and 50 something kilos

Syren
Originally posted by Council#13
I'm slightly less than 110. cry

But how tall are you?

Nellinator
Originally posted by Up In Flames
6'2" 218lbs. Typical ectomorph. Hoping to reach 300 within the next five years and compete in bodybuilding
That doesn't sound like ectomorph, more like mesomorph. I'm an ectomorph, almost a mesomorph at 6'1 170lbs.

-hh-
ive lost some weight from training so i dont know my exact weight right now.

5'11 and about 165-170

BackFire
6' 4"

280lbs.

I'd love to say that it's all muscle....so I will, it's all muscle...yes.

Council#13
Originally posted by Syren
But how tall are you?

5"7. cry Doctor says I have two more inches to grow, at least. woot Asuming that's a good thing. ermm

Bardock42
I'm slightly less than 110. cry Originally posted by BackFire
6' 4"

280lbs.

I'd love to say that it's all muscle....so I will, it's all muscle...yes.

FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!

Council#13
Originally posted by Bardock42
FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!

dodgy *does some crazy ass flips*

Bardock42
*is going to die*

Council#13

weep

Bardock42
weep 'tis okay. It'll be over soon.

Council#13
'tis okay. It'll be over soon.

The Crushinator. ermm

Syren
5"7. cry Doctor says I have two more inches to grow, at least. woot Asuming that's a good thing. ermm

See, you're not 'tall' for a guy so I reckon if you do reach 5'9" you'll fill out anyway. How old are you?

Victor Von Doom
I'm 5'7" and I weigh 112lbs.

Snap.

Council#13
See, you're not 'tall' for a guy so I reckon if you do reach 5'9" you'll fill out anyway. How old are you?

Them profiles answer them questions. shifty

Syren
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Snap.

smile

Them profiles answer them questions. shifty

Oh right, yeah. Just tell me already ermm

noirchick
A lady never tells! Oh wait, that's age, not weight. Oh well. This lady's still not telling! stick out tongue

Council#13
Oh right, yeah. Just tell me already ermm

246 ninja

Bardock42
Originally posted by noirchick
A lady never tells! Oh wait, that's age, not weight. Oh well. This lady's still not telling! stick out tongue

*cough*fat*cough*

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Snap.

Do you mean like a twig?

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Do you mean like a twig?

I just put them out there. I've given up waiting.

Syren
Oh, are you waiting for me to get upset over something you said which may or may not have been an insult?

I did think you were simply telling people you were the same height and weight as me, though. Hence the smile.

If you were insinuating that I'm too thin, or 'breakable', thanks. It means so much to know that you gave up the time to care.

Bardock42
Oh, are you waiting for me to get upset over something you said which may or may not have been an insult?

I did think you were simply telling people you were the same height and weight as me, though. Hence the smile.

If you were insinuating that I'm too thin, or 'breakable', thanks. It means so much to know that you gave up the time to care.

Maybe he meant you are hot.

Syren
Maybe he meant you are hot.

Could have just said, 'Syren, you're hot', rather than messing around. I hate it when people beat around the bush.

~Da Moose~
blink Arguments in a weight thread.....anyhow, I'm 227 lbs this morning.

Syren
Not arguments, really. I think I was supposed to have some kind of a flip-out over a lame attempt at sarcasm. I think.

~Da Moose~
Not arguments, really. I think I was supposed to have some kind of a flip-out over a lame attempt at sarcasm. I think.

Well, if it was supposed to be funny, it fell way short, and if it was just said 'because' then it's even stupider. At any rate, I think any reaction was desired from you.

Syren
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Well, if it was supposed to be funny, it fell way short, and if it was just said 'because' then it's even stupider. At any rate, I think any reaction was desired from you.

I wonder why people are always trying to get a reaction out of me. What am I, magnesium? ermm

cain marko
6'2" 175lbs

debbiejo
How much do I weigh? 25 lbs. lighter than last year...jump

Victor Von Doom

No.

No.

Well, it did take me a long time to type.

You think wrong.

I wonder why people are always trying to get a reaction out of me. What am I, magnesium? ermm

Don't flatter yourself; you just overreact. Like fluorine.

Bardock42
He amuses me at least.

Victor Von Doom
Thanks mate. Means a bit less from a German, but it all counts.

Bardock42
Thanks mate. Means a bit less from a German, but it all counts.

We had a popularity poll in Germany, you came in a close second just after The Hoff.

Victor Von Doom
I wouldn't want to beat him. Wouldn't be right.

Bardock42
I wouldn't want to beat him. Wouldn't be right.
I know, it would just take away from it. Show what a farce the whole thing is. Right?

debbiejo
I wouldn't want to beat him. Wouldn't be right. Nah???

Though this was a sport with you. Self contained

Solo
6'0" 138 lbs.

InnerRise
6'9 1/2" 147 lbs.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

~Da Moose~
No.

No.

Well, it did take me a long time to type.

You think wrong.

blah blah blah? eek!

Victor Von Doom
blah blah blah? eek!

It's true what they say about Wikipedia; it's not accurate it all. It says Oscar Wilde is dead.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I just put them out there. I've given up waiting.

You set 'em up, I slam 'em down. Boo-ya.

Could have just said, 'Syren, you're hot', rather than messing around. I hate it when people beat around the bush.

'beat around the bush'? Why do you always have to lower the tone?

Haha, too true. She's like toothpaste and baking soda mixed with a bottle of soda pop. Pop. Pop, ya doc. Word to your mother and all the little brothers who be spooking by the fool who wound-up with the tool, drop it all, y'all? Hall? School? Not for me because to me it's all elementary, don'tcha know, pick a low and drop the scores as I hit the high, it ain't no lie as I told yo' momma as I hit her high. Something, something, something...

Syren

Hang on, you make a comment about my weight which I didn't find offensive in the first place, therefore I didn't react, and then you tell me I'm overreacting? Explain to me how that makes sense.

I haven't spoken to you in quite some time, what made you feel the need to make any comment at all?

Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

Haha, too true. She's like....

You don't know me mhm

Victor Von Doom
Hang on, you make a comment about my weight which I didn't find offensive in the first place, therefore I didn't react, and then you tell me I'm overreacting? Explain to me how that makes sense.

I didn't say you're overreacting, I said you overreact.

Like flouride.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
You don't know me mhm

You're right, I'm always careful about what I wish for.

Syren
I didn't say you're overreacting, I said you overreact.

Like flouride.

Yeah. Sometimes.

Could we change that to;

'You have had, in the past, a tendency to overreact.'

I think it reads better that way.

Bardock42

If you were insinuating that I'm too thin, or 'breakable', thanks. It means so much to know that you gave up the time to care. Originally posted by Syren
Not arguments, really. I think I was supposed to have some kind of a flip-out over a lame attempt at sarcasm. I think. Originally posted by Syren

I don't recall...who didn't overreact?

Victor Von Doom
Yeah. Sometimes.

Could we change that to;

'You have had, in the past, a tendency to overreact.'

I think it reads better that way.

Probably doesn't, then.

LethalFemme

I haven't spoken to you in quite some time, what made you feel the need to make any comment at all?

You don't know me mhm

Wow Kerry I was coming to jump to your defense but, I guess those stories I heard were true. You can handle this many men at once.stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>