Gladiator /w/ uni-power v.s. Sun-Dipped Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok this fight will be a superman thats been sundipped for 1hr, we all know that his power after this would increase to incredible ammounts, but he will be facing gladiator possessing the unipower (with no confidence issues), the unipower increases gladiators powers by at least 40x and gives him some other reality manipulating powers as well......... i think gladiator could crush this sundipped superman, what do u think?

sexyking
Originally posted by galan7777777
ok this fight will be a superman thats been sundipped for 1hr, we all know that his power after this would increase to incredible ammounts, but he will be facing gladiator possessing the unipower (with no confidence issues), the unipower increases gladiators powers by at least 40x and gives him some other reality manipulating powers as well......... i think gladiator could crush this sundipped superman, what do u think?

I think your right Gladiator would crush superman but if you gave superman longer to sundip you just never know but with Glads Manipulation powers the odds are heavily stacked against superman.

galan7777777
Originally posted by sexyking
I think your right Gladiator would crush superman but if you gave superman longer to sundip you just never know but with Glads Manipulation powers the odds are heavily stacked against superman. glads manipulating powers are not very extensive, but he does possess some

Molecule man
gladiator with uni-power easily

galan7777777
Originally posted by Molecule man
gladiator with uni-power easily agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.