bone-claw wolverine v.s. deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
im not sure if this has been done, but it would be a great fight......they are both around the same level.........deadpool would have all of his arsenal, and wolverine would be in his bone claw version........i think deadpool takes this one, he has mastered countless forms of combat, healed in seconds after having severed limbs, and nearly every bone in his body broken, he may also be truly unable to die after being cursed by death........and its been shown that if wolverine undergoes immense physical trauma that his healing factor can burn itself out trying to save him resulting in wolve loosing all of his abilities including his healing factor.......what do u think?

galan7777777
and also remember that wolve in his bone claw form has a more enhanced healing factor, but he is more feral, and less sane then normal

darthgoober
Deadpool FTW.

galan7777777
Originally posted by darthgoober
Deadpool FTW. absolutly.......i dont see wolve havin much of a chance in this fight

Soljer
Deadpool can take Wolverine, adamantium or not.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Deadpool can take Wolverine, adamantium or not.

Exactly. Not sure why this thread was made...it's just a less-durable version against a Deadpool that can beat him no matter the substance Wolvie's bones consists of.

riceroost
Originally posted by galan7777777
im not sure if this has been done, but it would be a great fight......they are both around the same level.........
Wolverine is a better fighter than Deadpool by at least 1 level.
deadpool would have all of his arsenal, and wolverine would be in his bone claw version........ Deadpool's arsenal is pretty useless against bone-wolverine. Guns, knives, and explosives dont faze him.
i think deadpool takes this one, he has mastered countless forms of combat,Not as many forms as Wolverine. Not even close.
healed in seconds after having severed limbs, and nearly every bone in his body broken So has Wolverine.
Wolverine has never had a limb removed, but he has regrown a melted arm in a few seconds. He also regrew a severed head during WW2 in a concentration camp and was perfectly fine the next day. And he healed an entire skeleton of fractures in seconds in Wolverine # 92, as well as restoring all his major organs to perfect health mere seconds after complete organ failure.
he may also be truly unable to die after being cursed by death........Wolverine is also basically unkillable. He has had his entire body burned down to nothing but skeleton several times and regrown it in minutes. No organic matter should mean death, yet Wolverine has always come back. He has been killed in the past, while his healing factor was stolen, yet he came back to life when the healing factor returned to his body, 23 minutes after he died. Basically unkillable.
and its been shown that if wolverine undergoes immense physical trauma that his healing factor can burn itself out trying to save him resulting in wolve loosing all of his abilities including his healing factor.......what do u think? Wolverine's healing factor has undergone many upgrades and it's going to take more bullets than Wade has to overload it now.

Deadpool has not beaten Bone-Claws Wolverine. He took out Wolverine when Logan didn't have a working healing factor, but still got out-fought in the process. Bone Wolverine has beaten Deadpool however.

srankmissingnin
I guess I'll say tie since neither of them have the means to over load the others healing factor. They'd both become disenchanted with the fight long before a winner was declared.

riceroost
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
They'd both become disenchanted with the fight long before a winner was declared. Or Wolverine would get bored/irritated with Pool's constant gum flapping.

General Kon-El
where's bigbran shifty

galan7777777
deadpool with his arsenal should be able to infilct enough damage to wolve to win the fight, and remember winning dosent necessarily mean killing

ExtraMision5555
Deadpool can allready beat a normal wolverine. Putting wolverine in his bone claw state just increases that likelyhood of deadpool winning. Deadpool definately takes the majority via Sword through the skull/several gunblasts to the head/excessive beating. And im pertty sure DP has a better regen than wolverine. perpahs debateable, though.

plus deadpool is the tightest character ever
dp 8/10

galan7777777
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Deadpool can allready beat a normal wolverine. Putting wolverine in his bone claw state just increases that likelyhood of deadpool winning. Deadpool definately takes the majority via Sword through the skull/several gunblasts to the head/excessive beating

plus deadpool is the tightest character ever
dp 8/10 deadpool is one of my fav normal characters, but remember wolve in his bone claw version has even more enhanced abilities then in his adamantium version, but even so i think deadpool still wins easily

srankmissingnin
Gun and stab wounds barely even slow down Wolverine of Deadpool, so it doesn't matter whos healing factor is faster. It is like argueing that Superman would out last the Hulk in game of paintball because he is more durable.

Soljer
Originally posted by riceroost
Bone Wolverine has beaten Deadpool however.

Yeah, because a feral wolverine stabbing someone who is A) hallucinating and B) trying to HUG Wolverine is a huge feat...

K3VIL
Wolverine without adamantium has his senses and healing factor boosted, cause part of his organism is not busy countering the adamantium poisoning.
Logan can walk through medium caliber bullets and take them, but some grenades onto the chest and then and assault of shurikens in focused points, like eyes, his nuts, and slicing his throat, will slow him down, and will make Wade able to kill him.
Matter of fact, bone claws aren't unbreakable, and Wade's swords can keep up with them, and means that Logan can also be beheaded, he's weaker in this point.A full strength beheader sword manouver can kill Wolverine, while Wade is banished from death so he cannot be killed permanently.

galan7777777
Originally posted by K3VIL
Wolverine without adamantium has his senses and healing factor boosted, cause part of his organism is not busy countering the adamantium poisoning.
Logan can walk through medium caliber bullets and take them, but some grenades onto the chest and then and assault of shurikens in focused points, like eyes, his nuts, and slicing his throat, will slow him down, and will make Wade able to kill him.
Matter of fact, bone claws aren't unbreakable, and Wade's swords can keep up with them, and means that Logan can also be beheaded, he's weaker in this point.A full strength beheader sword manouver can kill Wolverine, while Wade is banished from death so he cannot be killed permanently. co-signed

Horrificus
Deadpool's arsenal is pretty useless against bone-wolverine. Guns, knives, and explosives dont faze him.
Not as many forms as Wolverine. Not even close.
So has Wolverine.
Wolverine has never had a limb removed, but he has regrown a melted arm in a few seconds. He also regrew a severed head during WW2 in a concentration camp and was perfectly fine the next day. And he healed an entire skeleton of fractures in seconds in Wolverine # 92, as well as restoring all his major organs to perfect health mere seconds after complete organ failure.
Wolverine is also basically unkillable. He has had his entire body burned down to nothing but skeleton several times and regrown it in minutes. No organic matter should mean death, yet Wolverine has always come back. He has been killed in the past, while his healing factor was stolen, yet he came back to life when the healing factor returned to his body, 23 minutes after he died. Basically unkillable.
Wolverine's healing factor has undergone many upgrades and it's going to take more bullets than Wade has to overload it now.

Deadpool has not beaten Bone-Claws Wolverine. He took out Wolverine when Logan didn't have a working healing factor, but still got out-fought in the process. Bone Wolverine has beaten Deadpool however.

Hogwash!
For every time you listed Wolverina healing from the impossible, I can list a storyline showing his corpse, talking about his death, or a character bragging about killing him.
How the hell does a mutation allow hime to heal, if there is no more body to heal?
That is just stupid. I think my ba*ls must have escaped from me, and written for Marvel comics during that storyline.
Deadpool uses Wolverina's skeleton as an anchor on his new sailboat.

bigbran
Originally posted by General Kon-El
where's bigbran shifty Right here.
And since Deadpool can beat wolverine normally, dd has no chance against bone claw. It's like all of wolverines skills and divide them by 2, that's how powerful he is!!(cept his healing factor)

Innerhype
Deadpool is actually aware that he is in a comic!

Is that considered a power?

King KAM
what if Deadpool puts his sword in Wolverines skull, and the other in his heart, and leaves em there....

galan7777777
Originally posted by King KAM
what if Deadpool puts his sword in Wolverines skull, and the other in his heart, and leaves em there.... well then wolves would pull em out, but what if deadpool slices wolve open and stuffed a grenada deep in the slice?

marvelprince
Wade. This could be a long fight but Deadpool with his arsenal can just load up a barrage that can at least KO Logan

galan7777777
Originally posted by marvelprince
Wade. This could be a long fight but Deadpool with his arsenal can just load up a barrage that can at least KO Logan agreed

Metalmanx
Wade. This could be a long fight but Deadpool with his arsenal can just load up a barrage that can at least KO Logan

Yep. Honestly though, I think Deadpool can pull a KO just with his katanas alone. But hey, that's just me.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Yep. Honestly though, I think Deadpool can pull a KO just with his katanas alone. But hey, that's just me. i do 2, i hate when people think that wolve can kill deadpool, he's truly immortal

Grimm22
Deadpool's arsenal is pretty useless against bone-wolverine. Guns, knives, and explosives dont faze him.

.................no expression

laughing laughing laughing

Your level of rapid fanboyism has reached a new level.

Since when is Wolverine bulletproof? or for that matter explosion proof?!? eek!

Deadpool 10/10

marvelprince
Yep. Honestly though, I think Deadpool can pull a KO just with his katanas alone. But hey, that's just me.

Actually so do I but I thought I should at least be fair to Wolverine fans out there and just give Wade his arsenal to make it seem good

galan7777777
Actually so do I but I thought I should at least be fair to Wolverine fans out there and just give Wade his arsenal to make it seem good actually if u read the stipulations on this thread i already said that deadpool would have his arsenal

SSJ4Wolverine
Bone claw wolverine has a HF that beats out Deadpools....and much much stronger senses....

Wolverine might as well be bulletproof, b/c bullets dont seem to do anything to him...

the adamantium is actually holding his HF BACK...if wolverine can regenerate after being burned down to the skeleton, he'll skewer Deadpool while he tries to stick him with the katana...

and even though the claws are bone...they're much, much harder as part of the mutation...

and if you make him feral as well...deadpool won't die from the encounter (as Thanos cursed him..not Death) but he'd still lose...

you stick wolverine through the heart/neck...his eyes go red and he fights harder....you stick deadpool through the heart/neck and he makes a funny joke and starts choking...granted he'll regen. in about 2 minutes...but thats more than enough time to cut his head off...

galan7777777
Originally posted by SSJ4Wolverine
Bone claw wolverine has a HF that beats out Deadpools....and much much stronger senses....

Wolverine might as well be bulletproof, b/c bullets dont seem to do anything to him...

the adamantium is actually holding his HF BACK...if wolverine can regenerate after being burned down to the skeleton, he'll skewer Deadpool while he tries to stick him with the katana...

and even though the claws are bone...they're much, much harder as part of the mutation...

and if you make him feral as well...deadpool won't die from the encounter (as Thanos cursed him..not Death) but he'd still lose...

you stick wolverine through the heart/neck...his eyes go red and he fights harder....you stick deadpool through the heart/neck and he makes a funny joke and starts choking...granted he'll regen. in about 2 minutes...but thats more than enough time to cut his head off... deadpool was cursed with immortality by death itself, he cannot be killed under any circumstances.......wolve can be killed, its just very hard

Inhuman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Since when is Wolverine bulletproof? or for that matter explosion proof?!? eek!

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/3919/wolvyki6.th.jpg http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/2769/wolvy2es7.th.jpg

shifty erm

Priest
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8144/wolverine088page02030lm.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4646/wolverine088page04059ks.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3572/wolverine088page06072yd.jpg

whistle

SSJ4Wolverine
deadpool was cursed with immortality by death itself, he cannot be killed under any circumstances.......wolve can be killed, its just very hard

Death didn't put a curse on deadpool

Thanos cursed Deadpool...why? b/c Thanos loves Death...he's killed billions of people in 'her' name...all over the galaxy...not for any other particular reason than to make her happy...

when he found out that Death actually loved Deadpool instead of him, he cursed Deadpool to never die, so that Deadpool and Death could never be together...

it was out of jealousy that he did it...

why would Death curse Deadpool anyways?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Priest

whistle haha thats great!u cant debate actual pannels

SSJ4Wolverine
whistle
I actually liked that issue...well...i like all of deadpool's issues and Agent x too...however...

thats definitely NOT current wolverine...current wolverine has all of his memories...and actually uses his brain in fights...

that said...i find it kinda weird that two katanas to the side can put wolverine down when he's taken a hi-speed jet flying directly into his stomach and walked away from it....

galan7777777
I actually liked that issue...well...i like all of deadpool's issues and Agent x too...however...

thats definitely NOT current wolverine...current wolverine has all of his memories...and actually uses his brain in fights...

that said...i find it kinda weird that two katanas to the side can put wolverine down when he's taken a hi-speed jet flying directly into his stomach and walked away from it.... but its shown on panel so it cant really be debated.......but it is wierd though

willRules
Deadpool wins 7/10

Whilst Logan outclasses him in skill, Deadpool is more durable/wwwaaaaayyyyy better healing, stronger and more agile.

Priest
Originally posted by willRules
Deadpool wins 7/10

Whilst Logan outclasses him in skill, Deadpool is more durable/wwwaaaaayyyyy better healing, stronger and more agile. thumb up

willRules
Originally posted by Inhuman
http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/3919/wolvyki6.th.jpg http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/2769/wolvy2es7.th.jpg

shifty erm

Actually the writers said there was an explanation behind that feat and how he was able to survive yes

Inhuman
Actually the writers said there was an explanation behind that feat and how he was able to survive yes

I was joking.
I think that was a f-ing ridiculous feat by wolves. eek! wacko

marvelprince
Death didn't put a curse on deadpool

Thanos cursed Deadpool...why? b/c Thanos loves Death...he's killed billions of people in 'her' name...all over the galaxy...not for any other particular reason than to make her happy...

when he found out that Death actually loved Deadpool instead of him, he cursed Deadpool to never die, so that Deadpool and Death could never be together...

it was out of jealousy that he did it...

why would Death curse Deadpool anyways?

Thats right. For some reason Death loved Wade and was waiting on him till he dies to the two could be together, but Thanos stepped in made sure that couldn't happened. Death loves him, if she had a chance she would kill him not make him live forever

willRules
I was joking.
I think that was a f-ing ridiculous feat by wolves. eek! wacko

yes

galan7777777
I was joking.
I think that was a f-ing ridiculous feat by wolves. eek! wacko a'men lol!

SSJ4Wolverine
Deadpool wins 7/10

Whilst Logan outclasses him in skill, Deadpool is more durable/wwwaaaaayyyyy better healing, stronger and more agile.

if you're making him bone claw wolverine..unaffected by adamantium poisoning....then Deadpool and Wolverine have HF factors on the same level or Wolverine is slightly higher...

Deadpool is def. stronger....but not more agile....

the only thing that Deadpool has waaaaayyy over Wolverine is his arsenal...but unless deadpool brings a bazooka with him...everything is just gonna pi$$ logan off....

and about the scans..its true...you can't debate them...however...an old scan has little bearing on current characters...especially after upgrades...

Jesse7
Don't forget Wolverine has survived being hit with a nuke at point blank to the face, and the only dammage he had taken from it was his shirt being torn and be knocked down.....>_>....^_^

marvelprince
I still say Deadpool wins. I'd say their HF were equal, added to the fact the Wade can't die and has his regular arsenal, which consists of a lot of high powered explosives, I think he can grab a win

galan7777777
even without immortality wade's healing factor still far surpasses logans

SSJ4Wolverine
I still say Deadpool wins. I'd say their HF were equal, added to the fact the Wade can't die and has his regular arsenal, which consists of a lot of high powered explosives, I think he can grab a win

If he has high powered explosives...then yea..he can't really lose...wolverine could dodge all day...but he gets hit once...and he's very much vulnerable..

the thing is...he doesn't have high powered explosives in his regular arsenal...

Normally he carries:
2 katanas
2 pistols
and maybe 3 more hidden guns somewhere..and some throwing knives maybe...

sylvanelf
but its shown on panel so it cant really be debated.......but it is wierd though

Did you notice Deadpool's comment: "Did you know that I have a mutant healing factor? Works just fine, too... unlike some other's I hear about, yuk, yuk!"

The "other" he was referring to was Wolverine.

This was shortly after Wolverine had his adamantium removed by Magneto, and his healing factor was still not functioning properly. Wolverine very nearly died from the wounds inflicted in the above scene, but it was actually later in this or the next issue that he recovered his healing factor completely.

So, while it hinted at it, what was "on panel" here didn't quite tell the whole story. It was very clear when reading the entire comic, though.

marvelprince
If he has high powered explosives...then yea..he can't really lose...wolverine could dodge all day...but he gets hit once...and he's very much vulnerable..

the thing is...he doesn't have high powered explosives in his regular arsenal...

Normally he carries:
2 katanas
2 pistols

That is nice and all but the thread starter did specific that he would ALL of his arsenal. Not just his regular equipment

SSJ4Wolverine
That is nice and all but the thread starter did specific that he would ALL of his arsenal. Not just his regular equipment

oh..well...thats different then...what are we debating...deadpool could use a sniper rifle...machine gun....bazooka....missiles...joybuzzers...

the guy has unlimited weaponry....so yea...i fold...wolverine can take a lot of punishment....but he needs to be close to deal it out...if Wade has access to whatever the heck he wants..long range...since thats the case..he'll win this battle....

take away the maxxed out equipment and its a different story

Jesse7
Anything DEad pool has, wolverine can heal from, or need the scans be reposted of when Wolverine was burned to a skeleton and then a second later was standing back up almost fully healed.

Or when Wolverine was hit with a nuke to the face and all that happened to him was he was knocked down.

Call it PIS if you want but this sort of thing is the normal for Wolverine and I say its not PIS, you have to remember Wolverine is Marvels golden boy he saved Marvel during the years when they almost went bankrupt of course hes going to be powerful.

Metalmanx
Deadpool's healing factor is far better than Wolverine's on his best day. DP can have holes through his body or claws through his heart/lungs, and he still keeps talking, able to regenerate things like that almost instantly. Wolverine, whenever he gets severely damaged, is pretty much quiet for awhile until he heals.

willRules
if you're making him bone claw wolverine..unaffected by adamantium poisoning....then Deadpool and Wolverine have HF factors on the same level or Wolverine is slightly higher...

Deadpool has waaaayyyy better healing than wolvie with or without the adamantium as can be seen here......... yes

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/5600/deadpoolhealgx6.th.jpg

Deadpool is def. stronger....but not more agile...

Correct, Deadpool is stronger. But he is also more agile as shown in these two feats which credit both his Superhuman strength and agility here.........

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2263/deadpoolmoreagilehy3.th.jpg

http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/4061/deadpoolmoreagile2gh9.th.jpg

the only thing that Deadpool has waaaaayyy over Wolverine is his arsenal...but unless deadpool brings a bazooka with him...everything is just gonna pi$$ logan off....

Nope as I have just explained, Deadpool not only has a bigger variety of weapons, he is also stronger and more agile and has waaayyyy better healing

and about the scans..its true...you can't debate them...however...an old scan has little bearing on current characters...especially after upgrades...

Well the scans I just provided are from the cable and Deadpool series which is fairly recent compared to the years and years these characters have had. yes

willRules

Normally he carries:
2 katanas
2 pistols

Actually fairly recently he was not only carrying that around but also machine guns with his name on them and in issue 24 of Cable and Deadpool he was wielding what appeared to be a police officer's club yes

SSJ4Wolverine
Deadpool has waaaayyyy better healing than wolvie with or without the adamantium as can be seen here......... yes

Correct, Deadpool is stronger. But he is also more agile as shown in these two feats which credit both his Superhuman strength and agility here.........

Nope as I have just explained, Deadpool not only has a bigger variety of weapons, he is also stronger and more agile and has waaayyyy better healing

Well the scans I just provided are from the cable and Deadpool series which is fairly recent compared to the years and years these characters have had. yes

ok....i did forget about that scene with Deadpool reforming from snot ...lol..i doubt wolvie could do that...not that he'd have to...but thats not in combat...he may have a better HF all around...but when wolverine gets pumped up...he can take whatever damage there is and keep comin...ask Deadpool to go H2H w/ the hulk again...he outsmarted Hulk when they met before...wolverine goes toe to toe..gets thrown thru trees....pimp slapped over houses...lol....but he keeps comin back....Deadpool would be seein' stars...he doesn't take that level of battle damage and keep goin...

and scans of deadpool jumping through the air aren't definitive proof that he has an edge on wolverine in agility...wolverine has done similar feats and has a much longer history doing them...w/o superstrength the level of DPs...

and you didn't explain anything...you showed scans and said that that makes deadpool betta....when the only thing up there wolverine can't do to my knowledge is heal from benig a pool of snot inside Cable's body....

Tassadar

Normally he carries:
2 katanas
2 pistols

Current Deadpool also has all his stuff rigged to explode, as well as Cables bodysliding tech.

galan7777777
ok....i did forget about that scene with Deadpool reforming from snot ...lol..i doubt wolvie could do that...not that he'd have to...but thats not in combat...he may have a better HF all around...but when wolverine gets pumped up...he can take whatever damage there is and keep comin...ask Deadpool to go H2H w/ the hulk again...he outsmarted Hulk when they met before...wolverine goes toe to toe..gets thrown thru trees....pimp slapped over houses...lol....but he keeps comin back....Deadpool would be seein' stars...he doesn't take that level of battle damage and keep goin...

and scans of deadpool jumping through the air aren't definitive proof that he has an edge on wolverine in agility...wolverine has done similar feats and has a much longer history doing them...w/o superstrength the level of DPs...

and you didn't explain anything...you showed scans and said that that makes deadpool betta....when the only thing up there wolverine can't do to my knowledge is heal from benig a pool of snot inside Cable's body.... deadpool being completely immortal is enough to say he'd beat wolvie, and has bone claw wolvie ever gone toe 2 toe with hulk?

Jesse7
It seems like you all ignore my post and explinations.....Wolverine for the win!

willRules

The fact that Deadpool can heal from a puddle of regurgitated goo kinda shows he has better healing anyway yes

Deadpool leaped across the entire length of that room, only touching the ground twice. Nobody else on the entire island could do that, that's how they deduced it was him.

But if that isn't enough here are some more feats, which includes the previously posted scans of one of times Wade beats Logan. I have also included a few panels where Wade is jumping around, showing off agility, Taking out Bishop and Logan and dodging Cyclops blasts.

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/7384/deadpoolfeatsuz4.th.jpg
and you didn't explain anything...you showed scans and said that that makes deadpool betta....when the only thing up there wolverine can't do to my knowledge is heal from benig a pool of snot inside Cable's body....

Well Deadpool being able to heal from being soo badly injured kinda shows his healing outclasses Logan, it's common sense yes
The fact that Deadpool can do the feats posted in those scans, shows feats of agility I haven't seen Logan perform, which isn't considered P.I.S or C.I.S.

And that's not even including the fact that Deadpool is in the superhuman range agility and strength........

SSJ4Wolverine
The fact that Deadpool can heal from a puddle of regurgitated goo kinda shows he has better healing anyway yes

Deadpool leaped across the entire length of that room, only touching the ground twice. Nobody else on the entire island could do that, that's how they deduced it was him.

But if that isn't enough here are some more feats, which includes the previously posted scans of one of times Wade beats Logan. I have also included a few panels where Wade is jumping around, showing off agility, Taking out Bishop and Logan and dodging Cyclops blasts.

Well Deadpool being able to heal from being soo badly injured kinda shows his healing outclasses Logan, it's common sense yes
The fact that Deadpool can do the feats posted in those scans, shows feats of agility I haven't seen Logan perform, which isn't considered P.I.S or C.I.S.

And that's not even including the fact that Deadpool is in the superhuman range agility and strength........

true...i agree with that...overall...deadpool's wolverine ripoff healing factor is betta than the original....but wolverine's is better than DP's during battles...

and it was Deadpool himself who deduced that he was the murderer...he didn't consult anyone else...and him leaping far is a strength feat..not necesarily an agility feat...

and about that scan of Deadpool killin those guards and attacking the x-men...thats pretty tyght...lol...i've never seen that scan...i figure thats the issue with uber cable vs. Surfer....(the issue i didn't pick up)

but aside from the tyghtness of the scan, wolverine has dodged bullets and laser fire before just like every other superhero on the planet...s'not a big deal in comics...

but anyways...if it'll make you post more scans of that new Deadpool issue..then i'll debate more...if not...lol...then i'm done...we're gettin way off topic...cuz in this thread..if wade has his well expanded arsenal...he can get a KO..not a kill...but a KO...and thats a win

willRules
true...i agree with that...overall...deadpool's wolverine ripoff healing factor is betta than the original....but wolverine's is better than DP's during battles...

I completely disagree there. Wolvies healing is only better in battle???? Does that mean Deadpool has incredible healing but when they fight, it magically deteriorates? roll eyes (sarcastic)

and it was Deadpool himself who deduced that he was the murderer...he didn't consult anyone else...and him leaping far is a strength feat..not necesarily an agility feat...

Well the fact that he can leap and somersault all over the place or can get across the room in two steps is an agility feat, but I agree there is some strength required yes

and about that scan of Deadpool killin those guards and attacking the x-men...thats pretty tyght...lol...i've never seen that scan...i figure thats the issue with uber cable vs. Surfer....(the issue i didn't pick up)

Yeah, those panels i just posted were from Cable and deadpool the Burnt offering storyline yes if you want to view the fight between cable and SS, i think it's been posted in the Cable respect thread in the comic book forum yes

but anyways...if it'll make you post more scans of that new Deadpool issue..then i'll debate more...if not...lol...then i'm done...we're gettin way off topic...cuz in this thread..if wade has his well expanded arsenal...he can get a KO..not a kill...but a KO...and thats a win

Well i disagree there, but I'm glad you enjoyed the scans smile

galan7777777
bottom line is deadpool wins 10/10

endrict
i have the comic where deadpool beats logan. i still say logan wins because he is the best at what he does.

endrict
btw deadpools healing factor is way better then logans.

sylvanelf
bottom line is deadpool wins 10/10

I think it's foolish to rate a battle completely on one side when the combatants are at similar levels.

10/10 means that there is absolutely no way for the other guy to win, and we frequently see that's not the case for most comic characters, even severely outmatched underdogs.

As a side note, is the nature of the "healing factor" power extra-dimensional in nature, like so many other powers? How is Wolverine's body mass (re)generated? If he were to have his throat cut to allow maximum bleeding before his healing factor kicked in and repeated this ad nauseum, could he fill a barrel with his blood? A swimming pool? A lake?
Would he ever run out?

Tassadar
Originally posted by sylvanelf
I think it's foolish to rate a battle completely on one side when the combatants are at similar levels.

10/10 means that there is absolutely no way for the other guy to win, and we frequently see that's not the case for most comic characters, even severely outmatched underdogs.

As a side note, is the nature of the "healing factor" power extra-dimensional in nature, like so many other powers? How is Wolverine's body mass (re)generated? If he were to have his throat cut to allow maximum bleeding before his healing factor kicked in and repeated this ad nauseum, could he fill a barrel with his blood? A swimming pool? A lake?
Would he ever run out?

It just keeps going and going and going.........

Creshosk
Deadpool...

Though I have to ask if being able to heal from the puddle was aided by the imortality thing... as in, if he didn't have that would he havwe been able to heal from that?

batdude123
im not sure if this has been done, but it would be a great fight......they are both around the same level.........deadpool would have all of his arsenal, and wolverine would be in his bone claw version........i think deadpool takes this one, he has mastered countless forms of combat, healed in seconds after having severed limbs, and nearly every bone in his body broken, he may also be truly unable to die after being cursed by death........and its been shown that if wolverine undergoes immense physical trauma that his healing factor can burn itself out trying to save him resulting in wolve loosing all of his abilities including his healing factor.......what do u think?

For God's sake man. Have you gone MAD???!!! Bone claw Wolverine is able to pwn the likes of Thanos WITH EASE!!!! What makes you think Deadpool has the SLIGHTEST chance in hell to win? SPITE THREAD!!! no expression big grin

ExtraMision5555

whistle

rofl

amazing.

why is deadpool so tight

Creshosk
Originally posted by sylvanelf

Would he ever run out? The problem is that Deadpool has the immortality advantage. so No matter how much damage Wolverine unleashes, deadpool will just saok it up. And for the opposite, its true to a lesser extent. It would truly be a fight to see when there are no stipulations on the fighters. But in the end Deadpool will last longer.

ExtraMision5555
It is possible for wolverine to win this fight, but basicly, Deadpool is going to win the majority. I agree, 10/10 is being a little baised towards deadpool, wolverine is capable fo winning, but its just not in his favor. Also Dp's arsenal does include futureistic weaponry now and then so whoever said its just a standard pistol and kitanas, is pertty much incorrect. At one point he had a sword that cut through adamentium (ide post the scan but i deleted my Cable & deadpool comics on accident sad )

But anyways, Deadpool is virtually unphazed short of being completely KO'ed. I think its safe to say Deadpool has better durability via a better (and kind of different?) healing factor. That combind with the fact that DP has more options to choose from, and Wolverine seems to have a knack for falling for DP's mindgames

Ide say, DP 7/10 or 8/10

Creshosk
How does Wolverine win any of the fights?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Creshosk

Via decapitation.

Creshosk
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Via decapitation. For some reason I don't think that would work... *shrugs*

ExtraMision5555
Yes, a Decap leading to a KO, like a head only decap, but anything shy of that probably wont cut it.

HAH!
CUT IT, lol that pun was definately unintended
this was to k oright?

marvelprince
deadpool being completely immortal is enough to say he'd beat wolvie, and has bone claw wolvie ever gone toe 2 toe with hulk?

Yup. There is an issue where bone claw Wolvie slashs Hulk across his throat and Hulk grips his throat in pain. The Hulk stops and looks down and asks "no metal? what is this?" And Wolverine responds, its bone. Hulk then gets this huge smile on his face. Pretty funny

srankmissingnin
Bone claw Wolverine aslo fought Hulk in Marvel Fanfare v2 issue 2... and he cut the crap out of him.

willRules

A knock out is still a win yes

steverules
Deadpool is able to win by kill and knock out, wolverine only by knock out. There is no way he is killing Deadpool. Deadpool has the advantage in this one.

Grimm22

you stick wolverine through the heart/neck...his eyes go red and he fights harder....you stick deadpool through the heart/neck and he makes a funny joke and starts choking...granted he'll regen. in about 2 minutes...but thats more than enough time to cut his head off...

Oh yippie another wolverine fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

First Wolverine is in no way bulletproof.

Second, this is bone claws Wolverine, Deadpool could kill him with just his guns

Third, Wolveirne's HF < x1000000000000 Deadpool's Healing Factor no expression

Wolverine's HF got overloaded after being half burned to death and having his arm burned off.

willRules
In other words..........

Deadpool wins 7/10

steverules
pretty much

galan7777777
Originally posted by batdude123
For God's sake man. Have you gone MAD???!!! Bone claw Wolverine is able to pwn the likes of Thanos WITH EASE!!!! What makes you think Deadpool has the SLIGHTEST chance in hell to win? SPITE THREAD!!! no expression big grin u tell me when wolverine has ever beaten a non weakened thanos with EASE! and further more logan could never be killed by wade because he is truly immortal, as good as wolvies HF is, he is nowhere near IMMORTAL

juggernaut66666
deadpool wins

galan7777777
For God's sake man. Have you gone MAD???!!! Bone claw Wolverine is able to pwn the likes of Thanos WITH EASE!!!! What makes you think Deadpool has the SLIGHTEST chance in hell to win? SPITE THREAD!!! no expression big grin and by the way batdude, ure not a mod, who are u to say that this is a spite thread? just because every1 is saying deadpool would beat your favorite character wolverine dosent make this a spite thread *sighs*

galan7777777
u tell me when wolverine has ever beaten a non weakened thanos with EASE! and further more logan could never be killed by wade because he is truly immortal, as good as wolvies HF is, he is nowhere near IMMORTAL sry reverse that! i fuked up lol!

Soljer
and by the way batdude, ure not a mod, who are u to say that this is a spite thread? just because every1 is saying deadpool would beat your favorite character wolverine dosent make this a spite thread *sighs*

Batdude was being sarcastic no expression.

Wolverine is FAR from his favorite character....

galan7777777
Batdude was being sarcastic no expression.

Wolverine is FAR from his favorite character.... oic, he had me worried that he was converting in2 a wolvie fanboy for a little bit lol jk!

lightaxe
Can someone please explain to me how Deadpool can supposedly beat an Adamantium skeleton Wolverine? Many people have been saying Deadpool would beat him but from the posts I've read no one has said why he would win.

galan7777777
Originally posted by lightaxe
Can someone please explain to me how Deadpool can supposedly beat an Adamantium skeleton Wolverine? Many people have been saying Deadpool would beat him but from the posts I've read no one has said why he would win. dp isnt goind up against adamantium wolvie on this thread

willRules
Originally posted by lightaxe
Can someone please explain to me how Deadpool can supposedly beat an Adamantium skeleton Wolverine? Many people have been saying Deadpool would beat him but from the posts I've read no one has said why he would win.

by outlasting him smile

Wolverine2006
Deadpool has the advantage over Bone Claw Wolverine...but he is not going to outlast Adamantium Wolverine.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Deadpool has the advantage over Bone Claw Wolverine...but he is not going to outlast Adamantium Wolverine. why not, bone claws HF is much greater then adamantium wolvies is

Wolverine2006
I didnt say it was a landslide victory. But without the adamantium Wolverine doesnt really have anything to block against Deadpool's swords.

willRules
Deadpool has the advantage over Bone Claw Wolverine...but he is not going to outlast Adamantium Wolverine.

You mean apart from the far superior healing factor, the superior strength and agility and the fact he is immortal to help him? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not to mention the fact that Adamantium Logan's healing is worse because it has to fight off the adamantium poisoning yes

Deadpool wins against Wolvie with or without adamantium 7/10 yes

Wolverine2006
uuuuuuuhhhhhh NOOO!!! Wolverine slices him up into little pieces...with adamantium. Deadpool can heal back all he wants but when he does hes just going to get sliced up again. Adamantium Wolverine wins 7/10

yes yes yes

Creshosk
Did being turned into the goo knock Deadpool out?

batdude123
You mean apart from the far superior healing factor, the superior strength and agility and the fact he is immortal to help him? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not to mention the fact that Adamantium Logan's healing is worse because it has to fight off the adamantium poisoning yes

Deadpool wins against Wolvie with or without adamantium 7/10 yes

Bone claw Wolverine isn't stronger. no The adamantium gives his muscles reinforcement, making him able to have far superior lifting strength.

Creshosk
Bone claw Wolverine isn't stronger. no The adamantium gives his muscles reinforcement, making him able to have far superior lifting strength. He was talking about deadpool in that sentence about the strength.

ExtraMision5555
Did being turned into the goo knock Deadpool out?

i dont think so, i wana say he was talking when a piece of his body reformed (his hand i think), but i cant remember nor can i find my cable & deadpool compliation book

batdude123
He was talking about deadpool in that sentence about the strength.

Oh, gotcha.

Creshosk
i dont think so, i wana say he was talking when a piece of his body reformed (his hand i think), but i cant remember nor can i find my cable & deadpool compliation book So again I ask you how is wolverine going to beat him? laughing

Decapitation... I don't see that as working.

Deadpool wins even.

ExtraMision5555
So again I ask you how is wolverine going to beat him? laughing

Decapitation... I don't see that as working.

Deadpool wins even.

LoL
yeah, after more thought, i think this version of wolverine is incapable of winning this fight

DP can absolutely outlast wolverine in every aspect, and bone wolverine is just at more of a disadvantage* i cant think of a way wolverine could win this fight*
a decap probably wouldent even do it, especially after seeing how fast DP regenerated from being a puddle of slime

Soljer
uuuuuuuhhhhhh NOOO!!! Wolverine slices him up into little pieces...with adamantium. Deadpool can heal back all he wants but when he does hes just going to get sliced up again. Adamantium Wolverine wins 7/10

yes yes yes

Even with Adamantium in Wolverine, Deadpool is faster, stronger, and has a superior healing factor. Wolverine would stop healing LONG before Deadpool would. Get over it

ExtraMision5555
Even with Adamantium in Wolverine, Deadpool is faster, stronger, and has a superior healing factor. Wolverine would stop healing LONG before Deadpool would. Get over it

Cosigned

Grimm22
Bone Claws Wolverine was just Wolverine with a bigger jobber aura.

Seriously, he beat the Torch?!?!?! What the f**k?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Grimm22
Bone Claws Wolverine was just Wolverine with a bigger jobber aura.

Seriously, he beat the Torch?!?!?! What the f**k?

didnt he scrape thanos in bone claw mode too?

SSJ4Wolverine
I guess original topic is over...so..i can come back...

cuz in the original battle..it was his FULL arsenal vs bone claw wolverine...which is just unfair...period...

and what does all of this talk about immortality have to do with anything...you don't have to die to lose a battle...if Deadpool is sitting there trying to regrow his head....HE LOSES...a KO is a loss..

so yea...he's immortal...but he's not invulnerable...

put a adamantium laced wolverine in this thread and he wins it...like someone else said...the adamantium provides much better support and puts more force behind his attacks...

adamantium wolverine would win 7/10....

and i'm not a fanboy...he's just my favorite character...i know the guy's limitations...he has many...but deadpool isn't leagues above him like some of you are sayin...the only thing that puts him far ahead in this thread is the unfair weaponry advantage...

Creshosk
I guess original topic is over...so..i can come back...

cuz in the original battle..it was his FULL arsenal vs bone claw wolverine...which is just unfair...period...

and what does all of this talk about immortality have to do with anything...you don't have to die to lose a battle...if Deadpool is sitting there trying to regrow his head....HE LOSES...a KO is a loss..

so yea...he's immortal...but he's not invulnerable...

put a adamantium laced wolverine in this thread and he wins it...like someone else said...the adamantium provides much better support and puts more force behind his attacks...

adamantium wolverine would win 7/10....

and i'm not a fanboy...he's just my favorite character...i know the guy's limitations...he has many...but deadpool isn't leagues above him like some of you are sayin...the only thing that puts him far ahead in this thread is the unfair weaponry advantage... Decapitation isn't a knockout for deadpool.

SSJ4Wolverine

when did this become a test of healing factors??

and Deadpool man to man in H2H combat with just his blades and guns does NOT have the tools to take out normal wolverine....thats a fact...

immortality or better HF or not...

and as I said before...at normal adrenaline levels, deadpools HF is crazily better than wolverine's....but if you put deadpool in front of Hulk in a real fight...he'd be KO'd with one or two punches...

while wolverine would keep comin back..as he always does...

people use that Wonderman scan to discredit wolverine...y'know the one where he's throwing him through trees punching him repeatedly...

only thing is....#1.Wonderman suckerpunched him...and #2..wolverine was completely fine when wonderman stopped...

deadpool IMO is much cooler than wolverine....however...in a true fight....wolverine is tops...

Soljer
Decapitation isn't a knockout for deadpool.

If liquification isn't a knockout, decapitation SURE AS SHIT isn't.

Creshosk
better healing factor, better stamina can last longer without passing out or dying.

and Deadpool man to man in H2H combat with just his blades and guns does NOT have the tools to take out normal wolverine....thats a fact... All he has to do is wear down the healing factor. hence the above.

and as I said before...at normal adrenaline levels, deadpools HF is crazily better than wolverine's....but if you put deadpool in front of Hulk in a real fight...he'd be KO'd with one or two punches...He wasn't KO'd when turned into wonder jello. So... no.

while wolverine would keep comin back..as he always does...Eventually Wolverine would get tired. Deadpool reformed from a puddle of goo... that's a god-like healing factor.

people use that Wonderman scan to discredit wolverine...y'know the one where he's throwing him through trees punching him repeatedly...

only thing is....#1.Wonderman suckerpunched him...and #2..wolverine was completely fine when wonderman stopped...

deadpool IMO is much cooler than wolverine....however...in a true fight....wolverine is tops... No, Wolverine has no means to win this fight. Deadpool does.

Creshosk
If liquification isn't a knockout, decapitation SURE AS SHIT isn't. That's what I'm saying. yes

SSJ4Wolverine
Decapitation isn't a knockout for deadpool.

yea it is....why wouldn't it be??? when cable blew up his brain..what happened to him....a KO

ExtraMision5555

and Deadpool man to man in H2H combat with just his blades and guns does NOT have the tools to take out normal wolverine....thats a fact...

and as I said before...at normal adrenaline levels, deadpools HF is crazily better than wolverine's....but if you put deadpool in front of Hulk in a real fight...he'd be KO'd with one or two punches...

deadpool IMO is much cooler than wolverine....however...in a true fight....wolverine is tops...

This isnt a test of healing factors, but it doesnt change the fact that Deadpools is superior, which is a factor in this fight. Becuase while wolverine is writheing in pain after getting his stomach sliced open, (something that deadpool could probably shrug off alot better due to his enhanced regen) he will be left open, and liable to be beaten into a KO.

Dont get me wrong, its not going to be a pushover, but between Deadpools better regen, a VERY good arsenal of tools, better agility, and arguably better strength (or atleast equal), wovlerine has alot less going for him than DP does. hes willing to do alot more to win fights, and has done them, against wolverine infact which wovlerine has seemed to fall for more than once

Wolverine has alot less to fall back on, whereas DP has shown time and time agian he is willing to go to strange measures to win battles , but it works

Soljer

In your dreams he is.

Wolverine's healing factor is good, but it can be overloaded if taxed enough. Just as Deadpool's can. And, fact is, going by top showings, neither of these two combatants are gonna knock the other out. Rather, it would HAVE to be to the death (or close to it). The deciding factor will end up being, simply, who's healing factor burns out first.

Deadpool is an amazing combatant, and has shown to be at LEAST Wolverine's equal in skill. Not to mention superior in strength. As far as deadpool's normal arsenal goes, he usually carries his guns, swords, and grenades/explosives. AND he has shown to be unafraid to blow the shit out of himself, in order to hit an opponent. In a straight up fight between the two? Normal arsenals, Adamantium and all, I can honestly say I could see the fight being 5/10 for either, or 6/10 for Deadpool.

I really can't see what Wolverine will do to Wade to put him down, and keep him down.

SSJ4Wolverine

better healing factor, better stamina can last longer without passing out or dying.

when was the last time you saw wolverine pass out from exhaustion? or die from some swords and guns?

All he has to do is wear down the healing factor. hence the above.

he has to wear it down w/o losing limbs repeated and i'm not sure what you all are talking about...if the guy has to wait and regrow his head to continue the fight....its a KO...

He wasn't KO'd when turned into wonder jello. So... no.

he looked pretty out of it to me...yea...he didn't die but if you're out of the fight...guess what...you're out of the fight

Eventually Wolverine would get tired. Deadpool reformed from a puddle of goo... that's a god-like healing factor.

like i said..when have you seen wolverine get tired...

No, Wolverine has no means to win this fight. Deadpool does.
he has 6 ways to win the fight...

ExtraMision5555

like i said..when have you seen wolverine get tired...

The same could be said about deadpool

Creshosk
when was the last time you saw wolverine pass out from exhaustion? or die from some swords and guns? The last time he took so much hammering that his healing factor was taxed out and quit on him.

he has to wear it down w/o losing limbs repeated and i'm not sure what you all are talking about...if the guy has to wait and regrow his head to continue the fight....its a KO... No it's not. The dude reformed pretty damned quickly from being goo. That's like saying that one punch from hulk beats wolverine.

he looked pretty out of it to me...yea...he didn't die but if you're out of the fight...guess what...you're out of the fightquote] Unless you're not. Wolvie isn't knocked out when his brain is liquified from hulk's punches. Why would Deadpools be?

like i said..when have you seen wolverine get tired... again. above. It happens.

he has 6 ways to win the fight... And none of them are valid or will have the effect you hope they do.

SSJ4Wolverine
In your dreams he is.

Wolverine's healing factor is good, but it can be overloaded if taxed enough. Just as Deadpool's can. And, fact is, going by top showings, neither of these two combatants are gonna knock the other out. Rather, it would HAVE to be to the death (or close to it). The deciding factor will end up being, simply, who's healing factor burns out first.

Deadpool is an amazing combatant, and has shown to be at LEAST Wolverine's equal in skill. Not to mention superior in strength. As far as deadpool's normal arsenal goes, he usually carries his guns, swords, and grenades/explosives. AND he has shown to be unafraid to blow the shit out of himself, in order to hit an opponent. In a straight up fight between the two? Normal arsenals, Adamantium and all, I can honestly say I could see the fight being 5/10 for either, or 6/10 for Deadpool.

I really can't see what Wolverine will do to Wade to put him down, and keep him down.

so you seriously think that if Wolverine (w/ adamantium) decapitates deadpool thats not a win...he has to kill him in order to get any sort of win in your head....

thats rediculous...if the guy CAN'T FIGHT....HE LOSES THE FIGHT...simple as that...

and with the adamantium...wolverine can and has taken grenades...missles....jets...Hulk....and kept fighting...

wade would fight him H2H like he usually does...so all of these explosives wouldn't even come into play...

Katanas would do nothing to a guy who takes on and defeats 40 hand ninjas at the same time....and guns do nuthin to a guy who takes barrages of bullets like skittles when he's fully into the fight...

w/o adamantium and with a crazy Deadpool arsenal....
Deadpool wins prolly 8/10

With adamantium and Deadpool fighting as he normally would...
Wolverine wins 8/10

Soljer
if the guy has to wait and regrow his head to continue the fight....its a KO...

According to whom? Deadpool was still conscious and SPEAKING (somehow?) as a puddle. He would make some funny comment about giving wolverine head, while stabbing Wolverine in the eye socket.

ExtraMision5555
and Lets not pretend wolverine hasnt been put out of a fight with a bladed wepaon before

http://x54.xanga.com/cfda476733d3073032036/b49198546.gif

wolverine has been overloaded before, and no, wolverine did not get up after this wound for a good while

SSJ4Wolverine
The last time he took so much hammering that his healing factor was taxed out and quit on him.

No it's not. The dude reformed pretty damned quickly from being goo. That's like saying that one punch from hulk beats wolverine.

again. above. It happens.

And none of them are valid or will have the effect you hope they do.

I asked you to tell me WHEN wolverine's HF has run out....without some EXTREME trauma...like from Magneto...

his HF will not run out....I'm not sure if you've really read a wolverine comic before with that comment....

the guy got reduced to a skeleton and came back...you're out of your mind if you think deadpool can create that sort of trauma in wolverine..lol...

"it happens" lol...prove it

Creshosk
so you seriously think that if Wolverine (w/ adamantium) decapitates deadpool thats not a win...he has to kill him in order to get any sort of win in your head.... So hthe hulk or any brick beats wolverine in one punch?

thats rediculous...if the guy CAN'T FIGHT....HE LOSES THE FIGHT...simple as that...Too bad he can still fight.

and with the adamantium...wolverine can and has taken grenades...missles....jets...Hulk....and kept fighting... But he has to regrow his brain whenever Hulk's fist lands on his skull, Or spiderman for that matter. Wolverine isn't knowcked out like that, why would deadpool?

wade would fight him H2H like he usually does...so all of these explosives wouldn't even come into play...Maybe...

Katanas would do nothing to a guy who takes on and defeats 40 hand ninjas at the same time....and guns do nuthin to a guy who takes barrages of bullets like skittles when he's fully into the fight... initially. But eventually it'd tax his healing factor and it'd quit on him. like with the reavers or magneto or whatever.

Deadpool wins prolly 8/10How does Wolverine beat him even once?

Wolverine wins 8/10 How? Not that that's even an issue.

ExtraMision5555
so you seriously think that if Wolverine (w/ adamantium) decapitates deadpool thats not a win...he has to kill him in order to get any sort of win in your head....

thats rediculous...if the guy CAN'T FIGHT....HE LOSES THE FIGHT...simple as that...

and with the adamantium...wolverine can and has taken grenades...missles....jets...Hulk....and kept fighting...

wade would fight him H2H like he usually does...so all of these explosives wouldn't even come into play...

Katanas would do nothing to a guy who takes on and defeats 40 hand ninjas at the same time....and guns do nuthin to a guy who takes barrages of bullets like skittles when he's fully into the fight...

Deadpool wins prolly 8/10

Wolverine wins 8/10

your saying this like deadpool hasnt done the exact same

and what do you mean as he "normally" would? lol
normally as in, throwing grenades/beating anus/changeing lives?
because thats normal for deadpool

you think deadpool leaves his guns holstered?
just becuase wolverine fights 40 ninjas, suddenly hes immune to kitanas?
another thing

DP doesnt just carry around "pistols"
he works with cable, thus his standard arsenal consists of futureistic weaponry

SSJ4Wolverine
and Lets not pretend wolverine hasnt been put out of a fight with a bladed wepaon before

wolverine has been overloaded before, and no, wolverine did not get up after this wound for a good while

who said wolverine can't be beaten?

the guy is tough, but he isn't god....but for every scan you can bring up for a low showing...there are 3 for a high showing that blows that one outta the water...

how can he really get hurt from a sliced open abdomen...but get hit by a 700 mph jet in the stomach and be okay pretty much the same page...

its just a low showing....not telling of how he is as a whole...

SSJ4Wolverine
your saying this like deadpool hasnt done the exact same

and what do you mean as he "normally" would? lol
normally as in, throwing grenades/beating anus/changeing lives?
because thats normal for deadpool

you think deadpool leaves his guns holstered?
just becuase wolverine fights 40 ninjas, suddenly hes immune to kitanas?
another thing

DP doesnt just carry around "pistols"
he works with cable, thus his standard arsenal consists of futureistic weaponry

when have you ever seen deadpool bring out a futuristic weapon to fight another street leveler.....and what future weapons does he have??

their fights are always man to man..swords/guns vs claws.....i don't see why he would change up his entire m.o. in order to appease you

ExtraMision5555
As for wolverine blowing away "40 ninjas", great.
nothing out of DP's leauge
+time to crack jokes?
http://x50.xanga.com/75da47717533073033342/t49199466.gif
and there literally was 100+ clones, all armed

Creshosk
I asked you to tell me WHEN wolverine's HF has run out....without some EXTREME trauma...like from Magneto... or the reavers?

And dude, the extreme trauma is what I'm talking about. Bang this guy up long enough and often enough and his healing factor will quit.

Deadpool having the better one will have the better stamina.

his HF will not run out....I'm not sure if you've really read a wolverine comic before with that comment.... I'm not sure if you've read enough if you've never seen him talking about his healing factor being taxed. Hell, the first little while Jubes was with him his Healing factor had been taxed.

the guy got reduced to a skeleton and came back... Not without circumstance it didn't.

you're out of your mind if you think deadpool can create that sort of trauma in wolverine..lol... Beat on him long enough and he will reach his limits. And Wolverine doesn't have the things that were amplifying his healing factor for the bones.

Otherwise he'd be a pile of bones like his alternate future wolverine of uncanny x-men 160 when s'ym killed him. Or the days of the future past when an omega sentinal fried his flesh off.

"it happens" lol...prove it like in uncanny X-men 251 or if you want more I can look them up...

ExtraMision5555
when have you ever seen deadpool bring out a futuristic weapon to fight another street leveler.....and what future weapons does he have??

their fights are always man to man..swords/guns vs claws.....i don't see why he would change up his entire m.o. in order to appease you

No, he works with Cable, whom is from the future. They work together. Its not unreasonable to believe he has futureistic weaponry (and he does)
IE At one point he had a sword that sliced through adamentium, which he used to slice a piece of Archangels wing off

Creshosk
As for wolverine blowing away "40 ninjas", great.
nothing out of DP's leauge
+time to crack jokes?
http://x50.xanga.com/75da47717533073033342/t49199466.gif
and there literally was 100+ clones, all armed Erm.. you don't want to test againsst wolverine with that.. 40 ninjas was a pretty freaking low number for him to pick...

ExtraMision5555
Erm.. you don't want to test againsst wolverine with that.. 40 ninjas was a pretty freaking low number for him to pick...

Lol no, i am well aware that wolverine has done alot better. i was just trying to illustrate the fact that this is nothing out of Deadpools leauge

ExtraMision5555

Does this look like a regular old 9mm to you?
http://xf3.xanga.com/273a4a667573073034188/b49200084.gif

SSJ4Wolverine
No, he works with Cable, whom is from the future. They work together. Its not unreasonable to believe he has futureistic weaponry (and he does)
IE At one point he had a sword that sliced through adamentium, which he used to slice a piece of Archangels wing off

i try not to debate based on assumptions...and Archangels wings weren't adamantium....

and either way....you can pull old wolverine issues out the ass if you want...fact is...he's been upgraded...while deadpool is the same...still a beast..but the same...

and a decapitation is a win for whoever does it...with nothing supportnig his skeleton..he has no defense for the claws..or the murasume..i mean deadpool won't die...but he's out long enough to lose the fight....

SSJ4Wolverine
i'll get back to this lata...

its too late to laugh this much...lol

(lol...a decapitation isn't a win)

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

but yea...nyce debatin' though..i have some other ammo i'll hit you with later..

ExtraMision5555

but yea...nyce debatin' though..i have some other ammo i'll hit you with later.. smile smile

ExtraMision5555
and lol, archangels wings are adamentium, he even commented on it when he cut them in half

Creshosk
i try not to debate based on assumptions... But you have. False ones too. Wolverine's healing factor can be over powered if you do enough damage long enough.

and either way....you can pull old wolverine issues out the ass if you want...fact is...he's been upgraded...while deadpool is the same...still a beast..but the same... Name the issue where he was upgraded. Please.

and a decapitation is a win for whoever does it... How if they can regrow from that in seconds?

with nothing supportnig his skeleton..he has no defense for the claws..or the murasume..i mean deadpool won't die...but he's out long enough to lose the fight.... How?

Wolverine isn't knocked out when a hulk punch liquifiyes his internal organs including his brain...

So why is deadpools?

Creshosk

but yea...nyce debatin' though..i have some other ammo i'll hit you with later.. It's like saying that knocking someone backward is a win, or that when a brick punches Wolvie its a win.

They're not out of the fight until they stay down. reforming and getting right back up from being turned into wonder jello, is a pretty strong indicator that destroying the brain isn't a KO for Deadpool.

Creshosk
i try not to debate based on assumptions... Like assuming that a decapitation is a knockout for DP? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ExtraMision5555
It's like saying that knocking someone backward is a win, or that when a brick punches Wolvie its a win.

They're not out of the fight until they stay down. reforming and getting right back up from being turned into wonder jello, is a pretty strong indicator that destroying the brain isn't a KO for Deadpool.

exactly,
basicly, Deadpool is wolverines superior, ESPECAILLY, when you get rid of his adamentium. Thats just not fair for wolverine

Creshosk
exactly,
basicly, Deadpool is wolverines superior, ESPECAILLY, when you get rid of his adamentium. Thats just not fair for wolverine I don't know. With his adamantium taxing his HF to deal with the adamantium poisoning (That's really a big ol what the heck right there if you think about it.) Adamantium wolvie might lose faster... less HF and all.. but who knows...

Metalmanx
This isnt a test of healing factors, but it doesnt change the fact that Deadpools is superior, which is a factor in this fight. Becuase while wolverine is writheing in pain after getting his stomach sliced open, (something that deadpool could probably shrug off alot better due to his enhanced regen) he will be left open, and liable to be beaten into a KO.

Dont get me wrong, its not going to be a pushover, but between Deadpools better regen, a VERY good arsenal of tools, better agility, and arguably better strength (or atleast equal), wovlerine has alot less going for him than DP does. hes willing to do alot more to win fights, and has done them, against wolverine infact which wovlerine has seemed to fall for more than once

Wolverine has alot less to fall back on, whereas DP has shown time and time agian he is willing to go to strange measures to win battles , but it works

Exactly.

riceroost
deadpool with his arsenal should be able to infilct enough damage to wolve to win the fight, and remember winning dosent necessarily mean killing Deadpool's arsenal is guns and swords, which dont do anything to Wolverine. Wilson's ammo will eventually run out. Then he has to be a better fighter than Wolverine using dual blades. And he's not.
Deadpool can allready beat a normal wolverine. Deadpool sniped Wolverine with a specially made trank. Deadpool has never won a fair fight against any incarnation of Wolverine.
Putting wolverine in his bone claw state just increases that likelyhood of deadpool winning.No it doesn't. It unleashes Wolverine's healing factor's complete power, which allows him to heal almost instantaeously. Just like DP.
Deadpool definately takes the majority via Sword through the skull/several gunblasts to the head/excessive beating. And im pertty sure DP has a better regen than wolverine. perpahs debateable, though. Wolverine has already proved he can dodge gunfire (Yes even DP's gunfire) no problem. What bullets hit him wont do much more than annoy him. When this becomes a sword versus claws fight Deadpool just gets outclassed due to Wolverine's skill advantage. Wolverine is also most likely going to just break DP's swords since bone claws can cut through just about any metal no problem.
Yeah, because a feral wolverine stabbing someone who is A) hallucinating and B) trying to HUG Wolverine is a huge feat... It's no more rediculous than those people who argue his win against a Wolverine without a healing factor.
Originally posted by Horrificus
Hogwash!
For every time you listed Wolverina healing from the impossible, I can list a storyline showing his corpse, talking about his death, or a character bragging about killing him. And then I will point out that your example is from a What-If, an alternate reality, or some other unusable source.
Originally posted by Horrificus
How the hell does a mutation allow hime to heal, if there is no more body to heal? Who knows, yet he continues to do it all the time.
Originally posted by K3VIL
Matter of fact, bone claws aren't unbreakable, and Wade's swords can keep up with them, and means that Logan can also be beheaded. A full strength beheader sword manouver can kill Wolverine, while Wade is banished from death so he cannot be killed permanently. Wade isn't going to be able to break Wolverine's claws. His sword is not made out of adamantium, thus Wolverine will probably cut through Wade's blades. Wolverine has survived being beheaded. I think it was in Wolverine # 31 or # 32, current series. I'd dtill say whoever gets beheaded is the loser, but considering Wolverine's enhanced bone density and the fact that he can cut through nearly any type of metal (DP's swords), and the fact that he's a better fighter, and therefor more likely to get the beheading stroke - he will win.
Originally posted by King KAM
what if Deadpool puts his sword in Wolverines skull, and the other in his heart, and leaves em there.... Uh, what if Wolverine did the same to deadpool?

first page: Wolverine dodging surprise gunfire attack from Deadpool no problem.
second page: Wolverine disarms DP and scores first.
third page: DP takes advantage of the fact that Wolverine's healing factor IS NOT WORKING!! Therefor you posting this fight is POINTLESS considering Wolverine was BADLY HANDICAPPED.
haha thats great!u cant debate actual pannels Yeah, unless you actually read the panels and discover that Wolverine had no healing factor.
but its shown on panel so it cant really be debated.......but it is wierd though It's wierd because WOLVERINE'S HEALING FACTOR WAS NOT WORKING!!!!! DUUUUUUH!! Read the frikkin words. Wolverine's healing factor was so crappy back then he actually thought he was DYING.
Whilst Logan outclasses him in skill, Deadpool is more durable/wwwaaaaayyyyy better healing, stronger and more agile. No, Wolverine is more skilled, stronger, faster, more agile, and his healing ability is arguably just as good. He's got feats that are just as sick as Wade's.
Actually the writers said there was an explanation behind that feat and how he was able to survive Doesn't matter, because he's done it before. In Venom he was burned to his skeleton and then he grew back his body in a few minutes. In the next issue he gets nuked and again he is healed by the time the smoke clears. In Weapon X Wolverine gets trapped in the fire pit of the complex's fission gate. The Professor says, "He will be incinerated in seconds." He opens the gate and Wolverine is in the pit, yet by the time he crawls out of the pit his body is whole, he is merely on fire, but his body heals just as quickly as it is consumed.
I think that was a f-ing ridiculous feat by wolves. No more rediculous than some of DP's regen feats.
Deadpool is def. stronger....but not more agile.... There is no evidence that DP is stronger than Wolverine. Wolverine's strength feats are better than Pool's and there are more of them. Their agility is probably closer than their strength levels.
and about the scans..its true...you can't debate them...however...an old scan has little bearing on current characters...especially after upgrades... You can debate the scans. It's easy. In those scans Wolverine has no healing factor. Done, scan debunked and ruled baseless.
Deadpool's healing factor is far better than Wolverine's on his best day. DP can have holes through his body or claws through his heart/lungs, and he still keeps talking, able to regenerate things like that almost instantly. Wolverine cracks just as many jokes with swords and spears sticking out of his lungs as DP does. Hell Wolverine got impaled by Deathbird after the Reavers tourture rendered his healing factor nearly gone and he got right back up and kicked her tail by himself.
Correct, Deadpool is stronger. But he is also more agile as shown in these two feats which credit both his Superhuman strength and agility here.........Wolverine has jumped 50 feet straight up in Marvel Team-Up # 117. I dont see DP doing that in those scans. Wolverine has also picked up a tree and used it as a baseball bat. I'd say that easily outclasses DP's thumb and forfinger nonsense. Wolverine has been agile enough to evade multiple optic blasts from Cyclops (Wolverine Origins # 5) and in Spidey vs. Wolvy # 1 he's able to give Spidey some trouble early on with his speed and agility, so no DP is not more agile. Wolverine's speed also outclasses DP. He moves faster than trained human mercenaries can SEE on many occasions.
has bone claw wolvie ever gone toe 2 toe with hulk? Yes, without a healing factor and he managed to survive, as well as make the Hulk knock himself out.
why not, bone claws HF is much greater then adamantium wolvies is No, Current Adamantium Wolverine's HF is rediculous and seems to be even more powerful than it was post Mags rip. Apocalypse might have powerred it up after Wolverine became death.
Bone claw Wolverine isn't stronger. no The adamantium gives his muscles reinforcement, making him able to have far superior lifting strength. Even though Bone Claws can chuck full dumsters with one hand.....
and lol, archangels wings are adamentium, he even commented on it when he cut them in half Archangel's wings are not adamantium. Non-adamantium clawed Sabretooth shattered one of his wings. So there is no way they are adamantium.

riceroost
How does Wolverine win?

Are guns going to win this fight for Wade? No.

Wolverine has dodged gunfire from Wade before, as well as things moving at light speed. And whatever few bullets that do hit Wolverine aren't going to do anything. They'll heal instantly. After DP runs out of ammo and/or Wolverine destroys his guns it becomes a sword versus claw fight.

Is a sword going to win this fight for Wade? No.

Swords do nothing to Wolverine. They are almost as useless as guns are. Wolverine looks at people funny when they impale him. Swords can also be cut. Wolverine's bone claws >> most metal. Sabretooth comments by Wolverine # 126 that Wolverine's bone claws cut almost as well as the adamantium ones did. Wolverine will cut through Wade's sword. And considering his whole skeleton is made of superdense bone just like his claws, Wade might not be able to cut off Wolverine's head. Wolverine's bones might still be too dense. Pool gets disarmed of the swords. Wolverine still has claws and Pool is now weaponless.

Are DP's fighting skills going to beat Wolverine? No.

Wolverine is a better fighter. Dont argue it, it's obvious. He's got more training, more experience, and he's pawned the good fighters of Marvel. Pool got beat by Squirrel Girl for Christ's sake. DP is not stronger or faster or more agile than Wolverine. There is no proof that he is. DP's physical stats are based on the healing factor, which was derived from Wolverine, so they should be about equal, even though Wolverine has the better strength and speed feats by a MILE. In a H2H fight (which is what it will eventually come down to) These 2 have physical attributes that are roughly the same. Therefor no one should be speedblitzing the other, or overpowering them. By the same token it's going to be nearly impossible for them to knock each other out. Bone Claws Wolvy has taken shots from the Hulk and been alright, therefor the same goes for DP. Wolverine's HF is also not going to be overloaded by DP's sword or gun attacks. He can take a firepower barrage from a small army and blade attacks from a legion of the hand. Just DP is not going to overload Wolverine's HF. By the same token Wolverine is not going to overload DP's HF, especially since we dont know if it can be done. Even with weapons DP can't really hurt Wolverine. W/O them he wont do much of anything. Now it becomes a slice fest for Wolverine. DP can and will take it, but sooner or later Pool will lose an arm or a leg or a head. As that slows him down Wolverine takes off his head. Most would call this a win, but none of you here do. But as DP is growing a head back Wolverine can just continue to rip apart his body. Wolverine's stamina will not let him tire out while doing menial physical labor like chopping up DP's body, so he can do it for a long friggin time. We dont know if DP can max out his HF. He has never been subject to the repeated damage sessions that Wolverine has. As long as DP can keep healing Wolverine can keep chopping him up.

And then there are the slightly more normal KO options. Wolverine could simply apply a rear naked choke and make DP pass out. DP will of course recover very quickly, yet a KO is a win last time I checked.

ExtraMision5555
How does Wolverine win?

Are guns going to win this fight for Wade? No.

Wolverine has dodged gunfire from Wade before, as well as things moving at light speed. And whatever few bullets that do hit Wolverine aren't going to do anything. They'll heal instantly. After DP runs out of ammo and/or Wolverine destroys his guns it becomes a sword versus claw fight.

Is a sword going to win this fight for Wade? No.

Swords do nothing to Wolverine. They are almost as useless as guns are. Wolverine looks at people funny when they impale him. Swords can also be cut. Wolverine's bone claws >> most metal. Sabretooth comments by Wolverine # 126 that Wolverine's bone claws cut almost as well as the adamantium ones did. Wolverine will cut through Wade's sword. And considering his whole skeleton is made of superdense bone just like his claws, Wade might not be able to cut off Wolverine's head. Wolverine's bones might still be too dense. Pool gets disarmed of the swords. Wolverine still has claws and Pool is now weaponless.

Are DP's fighting skills going to beat Wolverine? No.

Wolverine is a better fighter. Dont argue it, it's obvious. He's got more training, more experience, and he's pawned the good fighters of Marvel. Pool got beat by Squirrel Girl for Christ's sake. DP is not stronger or faster or more agile than Wolverine. There is no proof that he is. DP's physical stats are based on the healing factor, which was derived from Wolverine, so they should be about equal, even though Wolverine has the better strength and speed feats by a MILE. In a H2H fight (which is what it will eventually come down to) These 2 have physical attributes that are roughly the same. Therefor no one should be speedblitzing the other, or overpowering them. By the same token it's going to be nearly impossible for them to knock each other out. Bone Claws Wolvy has taken shots from the Hulk and been alright, therefor the same goes for DP. Wolverine's HF is also not going to be overloaded by DP's sword or gun attacks. He can take a firepower barrage from a small army and blade attacks from a legion of the hand. Just DP is not going to overload Wolverine's HF. By the same token Wolverine is not going to overload DP's HF, especially since we dont know if it can be done. Even with weapons DP can't really hurt Wolverine. W/O them he wont do much of anything. Now it becomes a slice fest for Wolverine. DP can and will take it, but sooner or later Pool will lose an arm or a leg or a head. As that slows him down Wolverine takes off his head. Most would call this a win, but none of you here do. But as DP is growing a head back Wolverine can just continue to rip apart his body. Wolverine's stamina will not let him tire out while doing menial physical labor like chopping up DP's body, so he can do it for a long friggin time. We dont know if DP can max out his HF. He has never been subject to the repeated damage sessions that Wolverine has. As long as DP can keep healing Wolverine can keep chopping him up.

And then there are the slightly more normal KO options. Wolverine could simply apply a rear naked choke and make DP pass out. DP will of course recover very quickly, yet a KO is a win last time I checked.

While you do make some interesting points in this post, I still thikn thier are a few unreasonable claims in this post

Now obviously wolverine is capable of dodgeing gunfire from John Smith the local LAPD officer and perhaps even some talented 'combatnants', sure. So is Captain america, so is Iron fist, etc. People dodge bullets, now i dont know where you were going with the whole light speed thing but if you want to put it like that, thiers PLENTY of characters in MU that dodge things moving at light speed. Although i can kind of see what you were trying to illustrate.

Regardless, the bottom line is, eventually, Wolverine is going to get shot. Period. Between Deadpools combat finess and excillent marksmanry, hes going to catch some led, plasma, concussion, whatever. And its giong to slow him down if not momentairily. Lets be serious, hes not fighing some random with decent fighting skill and guns. DP's Fighing skill is arguably on par with wolverine, perhaps exceeding it in some ways. Sure wolverine has more expirence, if that is the case, why has he found himself on the end of deadpools Kitana on multiple occassians? where are his years of fighting expirence now? And to discredit it just because he didnt have regen is asanine. The fact remains that he got clocked by Deadpool. His regen wasnt Impareing his ability to dodge & think. Merely made the fight shorter. And on that merit, perhaps the outcome could have been different if the fight had gone on longer. But he didnt, and it didnt, and the bottom line is, he got poked.

I will not argue if Wolverine the more expirenced fighter or not becuase i know he is. but that does not neccessairily make him "better".

As for deadpool getting "beat" by squirrel girl, perhaps you shuold have also mentioned that Deadpool was sitting down motionless because he just detonated a grenade inside his stomach, coped with the fact that he was cracking jokes at squirrle girl the entire time. Nevertheless, this is hardly an accurate showing of deadpools fighitng prowress, because this infact, was not a fight at all. Merely Plot advancement.

Since this fight is somewhat ambiguous you then look at who has more to draw from, and what do we have:

Wolverine: His own skill, Claws

Deadpool: His own skill, Swords, Various assortment of weapons, Grenades, and perhaps something you may be forgetting -- a teleporter.

IF things really got ugly, what would stop him from teleporting, perhaps re-arming and going at it again?

I dont doubt that wolverine could "ko" deadpool, is it likely? No.

P.s As for The archangel/adamentium thing, its not too important, although im still pertty sure when deadpool sliced his wing he said something to effect of "Wow this cuts throguh adamentium too?"
BUT regardless, its irrelevant because it was in another verision of earth, and i was just using it to illustrate that Deadpools arsenal is usually random/futureistic weaponry. Ide have to look up the scan but its not too important

Grimm22

http://x54.xanga.com/cfda476733d3073032036/b49198546.gif

Ah the good non-PIS writing. yes

Grimm22
I asked you to tell me WHEN wolverine's HF has run out....without some EXTREME trauma...like from Magneto...

his HF will not run out....I'm not sure if you've really read a wolverine comic before with that comment....

the guy got reduced to a skeleton and came back...you're out of your mind if you think deadpool can create that sort of trauma in wolverine..lol...

"it happens" lol...prove it

Wolverine's healing factor overloaded, after he nearly was killed by a Setinal by being burned and having his arm burned off, by Casandra Nova.

He had to meditate in the forest for a couple of days to get himself back in shape

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>