Can u help me about name of movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

asaaa
hello every body

i want to help me about movie name
it is horror movie i think in 80th or 70th
story of movie about white evil likes woman and head likes ant, in dark i think in woods. the evil sends thing paste in body of victim and it sucks blood therefor another victim . Finally the evil is explosion by actor and actress near the tree.
Can u help me about name of movie?
thaaaaaanks

The Machine
It might be Guardian.

asaaa
i see the movie in 1989

i think is old movie in 80th or 70th

the evil is white, silent and slow . it sends thing paste in body if victim and sucks blood until the victim die.

some sound effects with the sent thing are friad in dark in woods

help me and thanks The Machine
if u can paste imdb link for Guardian
beacuase i check and found new movies in 1990 and above

The Machine
Check this out.

Read synopsis below and then watch trailer. Click on link and scroll down untill you see the links for the trailer to be viewed in Real Player or Windows Media. Watch the trailer and see if it's the correct movie.

Synopsis:

The Exorcist director William Friedkin made a return to the horror genre with this blend of straightforward suspense and Druid myth-inspired horror-fantasy. The idyllic lives of yuppie couple Phil and Kate (Dwier Brown and Carey Lowell) seem complete when they select the winsome young Camilla (Jenny Seagrove) as a live-in nanny for their newborn child, but the lovely young Camilla -- whose natural sexuality begins to work its spell on Phil -- is not what she appears to be. This becomes shockingly apparent to the audience early in the story when she is set upon by a trio of rape-minded thugs who meet with a particularly nasty fate in the woods, but it seems to take the parents much longer to come to the same conclusion. In fact, the woods are the key to the entire equation, as Camilla is revealed to be a powerful forest entity from Druid mythology who intends to sacrifice her infant charge to a hideous tree-god.

I'll pm you the link to the trailer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.