Which side are you on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Lord Windu
Your a jedi with the order and are asked whether you want to join the sith, do you accept?

Bear in mind that you dont know the outcome of each side and have to make a decition there and then).

Dont make crap resons up, like "id just kill everyone in the galaxy" because your a standard jedi who can hold his/her own against normal jedi/sith but not powerful people like vader, exar kun, ect.

There are three major times:

1.The sith war (Exar kun war)

2. the jedi civil war (KOTOR)

3. the jedi purge (rise of the empire)

Darth Kreiger
1.)Sith War, I'd be a Jedi
2.) Jedi Civil War I would be one of Revan's Generals
3.) Jedi Purge it wouldn't matter, I'd be killed before I got the chance, to add, yeah, I agree with the post below, go into Hiding if possible, and pursue a new career using the Force

Sith Lord Windu
1. i don't know what id do, id proberly stay with the jedi and republic as i like free speech and peace rather than oppresion.

2. i'd go with revan as i'd think that something needs to be done to takle the mandalorian threat.

3. id go into hidding but if found then id proberly die father than join because i would have been tought to fight the sith.

exanda kane
In all conflicts, you cut yourself off from the Force like the Exile and go down the pub smile

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by exanda kane
In all conflicts, you cut yourself off from the Force like the Exile and go down the pub smile

nice idea, i would do that instead...fancy some jawa juice?

exanda kane
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
nice idea, i would do that instead...fancy some jawa juice?

No, its the summer so I'll go for a nice Pimms.

Sith'ari
Pimms? OK...

FeceMan
I'm not on either side. The Jedi are too stuffy and uptight for me and I'm not into malevolence like the Sith.

John!attheDisco
1.The sith war
Jedi, because the Sith are evil.

2. the jedi civil war
Jedi, I would want to do something about the Mandalorians, but I wouldn't disobey the Council.

3. the jedi purge
Sith, I'd join them thinking I could learn their ways, and when the time was right, turn on them, but I'd probably end up corrupted by the Dark Side and remain with it.

Eugene14520
1. Light Side, cause Exar's kinda a dick.
2. Neither, Mandalorians have a larger obdula oblongata(sP?) then most of us lol.
3. Light Side and beat the living shit out of Sidious. Or at least try to before becoming azn bbq.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
1.The sith war
Jedi, because the Sith are evil.

2. the jedi civil war
Jedi, I would want to do something about the Mandalorians, but I wouldn't disobey the Council.

agreed yes

Originally posted by Eugene14520

3. Light Side and beat the living shit out of Sidious. Or at least try to before becoming azn bbq.

agreed yes

Darth Anakin16
i would be on the sith for all of them just because on nearly every star wars game i always go to the darkside.

General G
Originally posted by Darth Anakin16
i would be on the sith for all of them just because on nearly every star wars game i always go to the darkside.

Perfectly said. Dark Side Rules!

thumb up

Darth Anakin16
well its tru

Darth Subjekt
Sith, but really more so if i could have the chance to go back to the light. I'm big on the "experiencing night to appreciate day" philosophy. I'd like to experience both and feel the pain and agony of the darkside along with a new array of powers, yet would like see how it feels to be completely selfless and "only care about others"...although the Jedi are like mindless sheep that do what they're told all the time....id say more freedom on the darkside, in a manner or speaking.

Darth revan202
i would join the sith because i to in evey star wars video game go to the dark side its awsome!!! and Jedi Civil War I would be one of Revan's top Generals...because revan is cool......
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tangible God
1.) Stay with the Jedi. I'd be one of the guys on the sidelines going, "Who the f*ck does this Exar Kun think he is anyway?"

2.) The Sith. I'd be one of those guys looking to cozy up to the guys who look like their gonna get it all.

3.) The Jedi. Honestly, like none of them saw it coming, why would I? I mean they thought they were winning and then BAM! 66.

Brotz
1. Jedi, I'm on the winning side.
2. I'd leave the Jedi Order and rebuild the Mandalorians, since both the Jedi and Sith lose the war.
3. Almost all the Jedi die and the Sith get theirs eventually. I'll see if Fenn Shysa will let me keep my lightsaber if I join the Mandalorian Protectors.

starwarsfreak34
Sith War -
Jedi

Jedi Civil War -
Disobey the Council and fight the Madalorians like Revan, but won't fall to the dark.

Jedi Purge -
Go into hiding while tracking down other surviving Jedi

Darth_Frost
1,2,3= Sith devil

General G
Sith all the way, win or lose, live or die. They are just too cool.

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
Sith War -
Jedi

Jedi Civil War -
Disobey the Council and fight the Madalorians like Revan, but won't fall to the dark.

Jedi Purge -
Go into hiding while tracking down other surviving Jedi

Agreed big grin big grin

Excactly what I would do!

P.S Who do the sith think they are?

Tangible God
They think they're the smart ones.

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Tangible God
They think they're the smart ones.

How is it smart slaughtering billions?

confused confused embarrasment

Darth_Frost
we are the best... in war you must make sacrifices and kill the weaklings because they deserve to die

General G
"Those who beg for mercy are too weak to deserve it" Darth Bane

There are always casualties in war, it's expected. The Jedi are just too stupid to accept that and try to save everybody and don't look at the big picture which is winning the war.

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by General G
"Those who beg for mercy are too weak to deserve it" Darth Bane

There are always casualties in war, it's expected. The Jedi are just too stupid to accept that and try to save everybody and don't look at the big picture which is winning the war.

Don't get your hopes up war attacks the spirit and the body. At least by keeping people alife jedi have people to follow them...

Example on Korribon the sith killed eachother because they wanted what little power remained. So to be the best you slaughter your allies, by the way most of the sith died are you sure that with such evil allies they wouldn't turn on you.

Casulalties on both sides is inevitable true, of course the jedi were aware of that but to aid one... Is to make a good difference.
Although by aiding another you make them a target they learn not to take help for granted a useful lesson...

Plus that dosn't always happen anyway sometimes like in Juhani's case it's a life saver. Could live with knowing you've caused countless suffering?

Interesting...

Darth_Frost
Originally posted by Darth Zedster
Don't get your hopes up war attacks the spirit and the body. At least by keeping people alife jedi have people to follow them...

Example on Korribon the sith killed eachother because they wanted what little power remained. So to be the best you slaughter your allies, by the way most of the sith died are you sure that with such evil allies they wouldn't turn on you.

Casulalties on both sides is inevitable true, of course the jedi were aware of that but to aid one... Is to make a good difference.
Although by aiding another you make them a target they learn not to take help for granted a useful lesson...

Plus that dosn't always happen anyway sometimes like in Juhani's case it's a life saver. Could live with knowing you've caused countless suffering?

Interesting...

1. They were alll weaklings and needed a true Sith to put them in order
2. Jedi are pathetic with all their peace and harmony spaches...
3. Juhani never was a Sith... nor a dark sider... she thought she was but....

Tangible God
She fell to the Dark Side and she's not a Dark Sider? Wtf?

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Darth_Frost
1. They were alll weaklings and needed a true Sith to put them in order
2. Jedi are pathetic with all their peace and harmony spaches...
3. Juhani never was a Sith... nor a dark sider... she thought she was but....

No no no I mean the jedi saved her from slavery on Taris . When she was young her parents fled from their home world, her father went on stims and was killed in the cantina, Juhani's mother worked long hours with meager to pay the debts and lower city gang fees. What little money was left paid for food plus medicine, her mum got ill ,died, she couldn't pay the debts ,was sold into slavery then the jedi saved her from it.

Next she went Dantoine and became a jedi.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.