moderate this forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Emperor Ashtar
Can someoneone moderate this thread, we have too many reoccuring theme's.

Deano
i asked raz but he said we dont need one

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Deano
i asked raz but he said we dont need one

Not surprised, basically it means they don't give a them.

Mr Parker
yeah kinda like how despite the that fact many posters have complained they dont give a damn that people are offended by the wildest sexual fantasy thread in the off topic section.thats how they work around here though,they dont care.at least they closed that stupid truth about 9-11 thread.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah kinda like how despite the that fact many posters have complained they dont give a damn that people are offended by the wildest sexual fantasy thread in the off topic section.thats how they work around here though,they dont care.at least they closed that stupid truth about 9-11 thread.

Honestly, I'm glad were able to make information forums. I know many people work real hard to study and post this information, like winter. But, I belive it's wasted. anyone who let's himself be controlled is a fool, I think we should make more threads on how we can stop the nwo as opposed to informing people about, since there is a wealth of information being posted here.

Darth Kreiger
Yes, and ban all of us Sheep! eek!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Honestly, I'm glad were able to make information forums. I know many people work real hard to study and post this information, like winter. But, I belive it's wasted. anyone who let's himself be controlled is a fool, I think we should make more threads on how we can stop the nwo as opposed to informing people about, since there is a wealth of information being posted here.

Yeah I'm glad that it was to.I agree with you that its wasted.People like Winter and David really do DO a great job of studying and working hard to post their information and I for one. appreciate their efforts.But like you said,I think its pretty much wasted myself because nobody ever reads it but a few individuals like me and you,thats about it. sad

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah I'm glad that it was to.I agree with you that its wasted.People like Winter and David really do DO a great job of studying and working hard to post their information and I for one. appreciate their efforts.But like you said,I think its pretty much wasted myself because nobody ever reads it but a few individuals like me and you,thats about it. sad

That's why I belive the future threads should focus on stopping them, as opposed to information.

Mr Parker
what do you mean by stopping them? I want them to continue making their threads because even if nobody else reads them,I do and they keep me informed on things.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Mr Parker
what do you mean by stopping them? I want them to continue making their threads because even if nobody else reads them,I do and they keep me informed on things.

Knowing information doesn't equal stopping them, they have more power than we think, you think just posting in forums is enough?

I admitt it's something, but if the NWO were fomred what next?

Darth Kreiger
Yes, 4 people are definately going to stop the NWO on a Web Forum

Emperor Ashtar
For instance mr.parker, we could post the NWO survival guide?

Darth Kreiger
Form a resistance based in the Sewers?

David Tsarion
maybe we should go to other forums and try there to make people aware of things. hardly anyone here reads the posts other than us and the funny sceptics. to me it looks more like a waste of energy and time wich could be used more wisely.

also it seems we haven't got much time left when it comes to the internet in its current form. the elite is hellbend on bringing in internet 2, and they will succeed - eventually..

Lana
This forum doesn't have nearly enough traffic to warrant needing a specific mod.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by David Tsarion
maybe we should go to other forums and try there to make people aware of things. hardly anyone here reads the posts other than us and the funny sceptics. to me it looks more like a waste of energy and time wich could be used more wisely.

also it seems we haven't got much time left when it comes to the internet in its current form. the elite is hellbend on bringing in internet 2, and they will succeed - eventually..

That's why we should focus on stopping them instead of focusing on using information to wake up people. honestly anyone who is ignorant enough to let the elite condition, has their self to blame. there is a weath of information in this forum alone, let's not foget about the rest of the web. IMO, we should focus on stopping them instead of making people aware.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Well, I think all the major posters here have declared a Mod is warrented, if you guys find a candidate and get everyone to agree on atleast that then maybe Raz will cave in...

TheKingofKINGS!
Maybe once we get a 6th regular poster...erm

Grand_Moff_Gav
Maybe once you become a major poster.....

I think currently the major posters here are...

Kharmadog,
Emperor Ashtar,
Mr Parker,
Nuclear Winter,
Deano,
and myself...

TheKingofKINGS!
I'm not saying I'm a major poster. I'm just saying that this forum has hardly enough traffic to necessitate a mod.

Emperor Ashtar
This thread needs a moderater,because there is always someone starting conflict.

Grand_Moff_Gav
The thread needs a mod because it has more trouble with spammers, trolling and bashing than all the other forums on the board...

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
The thread needs a mod because it has more trouble with spammers, trolling and bashing than all the other forums on the board... I doubt that, but even if thats true, mods aren't on that often anyways....

Grand_Moff_Gav
Which is why we need one...

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Which is why we need one... No I mean, even in other threads that have a specific mod, they aren't on too often

Grand_Moff_Gav
Which is why we need one...who is on often...

TheKingofKINGS!
Well, there's no person willing to moderate this forum, who is willing of mod powers, who is on often enough.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Good point...which is why it should be decided by Raz, not us...

TheKingofKINGS!
Exactly.

Darth Kreiger
Ushgarek is on quite often, but he already has about half of the forums =/

Storm
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
The thread needs a mod because it has more trouble with spammers, trolling and bashing than all the other forums on the board...
Hardly.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Not surprised, basically it means they don't give a them.

We really don't...

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Storm
Hardly.

Well, lets be fair, I wouldn't really know would I?

Originally posted by Captain REX
We really don't...

I think you should Mod...you let my Lucas vrs Ben Burt thread survive!

Bicnarok

Evil Dead
this forum does warrant a moderator due to it's nature. The forum exists for people to post and discuss conspiracy theories. The people who currently post here are avid believers in all things conspiracy with a ferver matched only by religious zealots. When a poster like myself, kharmadog, kingofkings, etc. offer counter points based on known facts....some concerning even physical sciences....they are met with disdain from the avid believers. Instead of an intellectual debate on any given subject, it often breaks down to childish banter as any person who was aware of specific facts that disprove any aspect of a specific conspiracy theory would not be posting about the conspiracy theory in the first place. People seem to get offended when presented with information they were not previously aware of that go against their current beliefs. It's pretty much, "don't tell me facts that dispute my beliefs".......

Do conspiracies exist? certainly. The word exists for a reason now doesn't it. Some people, however, beleive EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. Making such claims is fine........as long as you have some sort of evidence to support your claim.

Emperor Ashtar
Do only thing people like you offer are insults, hence why we need a moderater to keep people like you from starting problems.

Raz
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Can someoneone moderate this thread, we have too many reoccuring theme's. Please use the "report to moderator" button to alert the moderators of any problems.

Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.