Mark Hamill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Wow what a great actor an icon in hollywood !! I have a funny feeling this topic might close o well roll eyes (sarcastic)

JaehSkywalker
same feeling...

but i like Luke!! yes

Britrogue
I loved Mark Hamill in Return Of The Jedi. I thought he gave a strong and solid performance that by far surpassed that of my beloved Harrison Ford.

botankus
When you first saw Mark in that white bathrobe he wears in the movie, did you, for a second, think he was hotter than Harrison?

JaehSkywalker
nooo... harrison is the best... >.<

but i love him in 4... *Mark*

why? he's soo hott there... lol

but in terms of acting, 6 is the best...

JediKatarn1
I'm glad your all true Mark Hamill fans. You're going to totally surprised when you see him fight in Star Wars: Episode 7-The Fallen Hero;-D

Jaeh_JediPirate
I do want this thread alive, but you didn't need to wake it up for your SS propaganda. we have the SS thread in the Star Wars: Literature and Expanded universe forums.

ADarksideJedi
Luke is annoyng.Btw what happen to Mark anyway?Had not seen him or heard anything about him at all.Any ideas?jm

Jaeh_JediPirate
Animation work. check out IMDB.

no he isn't. I like Luke. wink

ADarksideJedi
Ok you can like Luke! wink His voice would be good for a cartoon.Thanks for the info!jm

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Loved Hamill in all the Star Wars movies. He was also good in Corvette Summer.

jollyjim311
Mark is now doing voicing for "The Joker" in Animated Batman series. It's surprising, actually.

exanda kane
Not the best actor really though...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Mark is now doing voicing for "The Joker" in Animated Batman series. It's surprising, actually.

Hamil does a great Joker in the animated cartoons.

Jaeh_JediPirate
He had voiced people on many cartoons including powerpuff girls, avatar, even clifford the big red dog.

in imdb.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by exanda kane
Not the best actor really though...

I have to argee with you with that!jm smile

.Dance_Inside.
"NOOOOO, Thats impossible"

nuff said.

I love Mark Hamill!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
He had voiced people on many cartoons including powerpuff girls, avatar, even clifford the big red dog.

in imdb.

IMDB is good to look at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.