Naruto Fans!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

halfevilraiden

calvs
I think we knew about that. And by the way, this isn't the place to advertise..

halfevilraiden
Originally posted by calvs
I think we knew about that. And by the way, this isn't the place to advertise..

Oh alright and sorry for advertising I forgot.

calvs
lol, it's cool. Just messing with ya. But while we are on the subject, This game is very fun, but ridicualsly easy and repitive. I'd suggest joining once all chars are done.

Adult Swim Guy
My fav ep was when the crew fought that one guy with the big sword he was from like the vally hidin in the mist or water i dont really know but it was a great fight it was when their master dude showed his eye kinda like sauceka or what ever has they same eye thing i think.

halfevilraiden
lol, it's cool. Just messing with ya. But while we are on the subject, This game is very fun, but ridicualsly easy and repitive. I'd suggest joining once all chars are done.

Yeah my record is 28-9 I'm a Special Jounin what's your record.

calvs
meh, something lke 90-20 rank around 500 Jounin

halfevilraiden
meh, something lke 90-20 rank around 500 Jounin

Wow! Before I reseted my account I had a 49-51 record I was a Legendary Sanin because I beat one.

calvs
I was in top ten for a week, until i went to hawaii for vacation..

halfevilraiden
I was in top ten for a week, until i went to hawaii for vacation..
Man I'm trying to be the Hokage but I need to practice and I resetd my account because of this girl so I'm starting over.

WrathfulDwarf
You post spam again and you're ban. Don't do it again.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.