Star Wars Cards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Do you collect Star Wars cards, and if so, what kind do you collect? Do you play the trading card game? Should I play Young Jedi Knights or Attack of the Clones?

yerssot
oh shsss! don't rub it in! hate to life here sad not much SW goodies here

Corran
Chear up Yerss at least in Belgium you have........errrmmmm........well there's......oh no wait that's in Hollland......well you do have errmmmmm........oh not that's Germany........I've got it, it's errr you kmow., oh actually no that's not a good thing........I am sorry Yerss I thought there was going to be something good.

yerssot
*takes shotgun*
if you need me, tough brake! I'm in my room

Corran
Hey that's it you have shotguns.

Dexx
Bwah! Romanian shotguns.

Julie
such violence...boys settle down

Dexx
at least no pressed triggers...

Julie
true....

BTW I bought some more SW movie cards....I'm opening one a day for the next seven days....I found a few of the silver foil cards....one prismatic foil card and one fold-out foil card!......

Julie
Yikes it's been awhile....see good thing I did this search...I would have started the same topic...so who collects SW cards????Which series do you like best?

yerssot
I take you do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.