Bands, Rappers, Single Artists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xogossipgirlxo
So yeah this whole tread thingy is gonna be about MUSIC..NOT movies..MUSIC..so yeah wats everyones favorite bands or rappers or what ever?!
♥chelsea

WrathfulDwarf
Uhhh...Duhhhh...i dunno?! LOLOLOLOLOLO))LL

Dr. Strangelove
Hmmm....you know....there is something called the MUSIC FORUM...ya know where, amazingly, you can actually talk about music and not movies. Great idea, whoever thought that up. A Nobel prize should come there way.

Myth
I love how she actually announces that she knows this place isn't meant for music, and then still brings it up.

masterkit
It Will Be Moved

Flamboyant4Life
♥ ♠ ♣

Edit: Heyy that works here
Edit 2: Oh yeah. As of now my favorites are: DragonForce, Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, and Big L

Quiero Mota
Rap: Tupac, Cube, Eazy, Snoop, Dre

R&B: The Delfonics, Stylistics, Keith Sweat, The Chi-Lites, Stevie Wonder

Funk: War, The Commodores

Reggae: Bob Marley, Shaggy

Latin: Selena, Los Tigres del Norte, Daddy Yankee, Ramon Ayala, Los Cumbia Kings

Da preacher
Prince, Michael jackson, Jimi Hendrix, James Brown, Queen, The New Power Generation, o(+>, Queen, Muse etc.

LovelyOne
Michael Jackson is the shit...no one can better him..I love his older music..not his new music...but the Jackson 5, Jacksons, Off the Wall and Thriller are little gems in music history..

Mariah Carey is the shit too...so are blondie..I love the older music..its much better..

~Da Rev~
This made me laugh.

My favorite movies are anything with lindsey lohan, i love disney shows and my favorite show on tv is American Idol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.