Spiderman vs He-Man villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
How do you see Spiderman faring in battles against He-Man villains:

Beast Man
Tri Clops
Mer Man
Whiplash
Kobra Khan
Evil Seed
Evil Lynn
Trap Jaw
Skeletor
any other one that i missed

D-Block
Evil Lynn could do it

Psyquis52
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
How do you see Spiderman faring in battles against He-Man villains:

Beast Man
Tri Clops
Mer Man
Whiplash
Kobra Khan
Evil Seed
Evil Lynn
Trap Jaw
Skeletor
any other one that i missed

I would say that Beast Man would probably stop him.
Tri Clops could do it.
Evil Lynn more than likely.
Trap Jaw Maybe
and Skeletor....that's just ridiculous.
The rest are probably stronger but can't quite connect.

charlemagne9746
That's the problem i see with He-Man villains...it's hard to judge their powers....Skeletor's henchman always get a pounding from He-Man..so, i can't really gauge their strength. I'm going by the original cartoon and the comics here. I never really watched the newer He-Man.

Would you say they have the strength to break Spidey's webbing. Spidey has been upgraded..so, he may be as strong as Beast Man.

Arahan
I know only the old series.

Beast Man never really showed uber strength.
He Could be class 30. Spidey can take him one on one.
Or outsmart him, Beasty Boy isnt that smart.

Spidey can dodge Tri Clops beams and web him, knock him out etc

Mer Man
Spidey shouldn fight him in the water stick out tongue
Outside the water he can win. Mer Man hasnt shown
much super human strength in the series.

Dont know much about Whiplash, cant say.
same for Kobra Khan.

Evil Seed, Spidey loses.

Evil Lynn, come on it is magic, Spidey loses.

Trapjaw, Spidey can make some wins.

Skeletor, may be Captain Universe Spidey stick out tongue

charlemagne9746
About the best feat of strength that I've seen Beast Man Display in the old series is uproot a tree with his bare hands.....that's far below He-Man though...lol. I'm not sure if Spidey could do that or not...he could probably punch one down...don't know about uprooting one...seems like that would take more strength than what Spidey has. I agree though...Spidey should beat Beast Man...unless Beasty summons a bunch of wild beasts to help him out...he is their master.

IceDragon
spidey can lift around fifteen tons, and now with his new upgrades, its uncertain what his exact strength is now. I read that from marvel.com.

Arahan
That means he is stronger now. But which level, may be Class 20 or 25?
That would be cool. What suprises me that his speed upgrade isnt
mentioned in the bio.

Psyquis52
Some of you might want to read some of the newer stuff or watch some of the newer cartoons before you pass judgement on Beast man like that.

Believe me. He's more than strong enough to take on He-man and way stronger than Spiderman.

Arahan
I didnt watch the newe cartoon. When I saw the Prince Adam in He-Man transformation I was disappointed. The old one is much cooer. Fast and full of nice effects.

ThePittman
One on one I think he could take most of them out except for the likes of Skeletor or Evil Lynn becasue of their magic.

Arahan
Yeah the magic is the problem. I would give Beast man the fight if he calls for some monsters to help him. Still I think one on one Spidey takes this more often than not. Until someone convinces me that the new Beast Man is far more powerful than in the old series.

ThePittman
Well spidey has taken on the likes of Juggernaut, Hulk and Rhyno just to name a few and has come out on top.

Arahan
Rhyno is strong but far away from the levels of Hulk or juggernaut.
Dont forget he is dumb as hell. So Spidey can beat him.

Spidey taking out Hulk is as dumb as Wolverine vs Hulk.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Arahan
Rhyno is strong but far away from the levels of Hulk or juggernaut.
Dont forget he is dumb as hell. So Spidey can beat him.

Spidey taking out Hulk is as dumb as Wolverine vs Hulk. Spidey can't "beat" either the Hulk or Jugs but he out thinks them. As for Rhyno, he is dumb as a brick but much on the same level as many of the He-Man villains then Jugs isn't a rocket scientist either.

Arahan
In one comic Spidey beat Hulk. Electro made the speaker in that fight.
That was really dumb. Anyway we pretty much agree that spidey cant handle Evil Lyn and Skeletor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.