Stopping the NWO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
This thread is about methods we can use to stop the NWO, as opossed to the formal. IMO, I think constantly providing information to people is a waste of time, since people will only listen if they choose too.

I'l be posting the "NWO Survival guide" here, any information that can help will be accepted.

Darth Kreiger
If they exist, you can't stop them, especially since only about 10 people even look at this forum

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
If they exist, you can't stop them, especially since only about 10 people even look at this forum

Why do you care so much?

Darth Kreiger
Who said I did?

Emperor Ashtar
Who said I did?

since you post in this thread, why did you?

Darth Kreiger
Me posting blank comments in this thread means I care? There's no way to stop them if they exist, so kindive useless

Emperor Ashtar
Me posting blank comments in this thread means I care? There's no way to stop them if they exist, so kindive useless

If you didn't care about a thread why would you post in it?

You can continue to live in your little sheep land, doesn't bother me, this doesn't concern spineless people like you.

Darth Kreiger
You theorists have the wrong perception of why we don't believe you. You think it's because we're afraid of the "Truth" but no, we don't buy your facts since a lot of it has counters to it, and it has a bunch of misquotes

Emperor Ashtar
You theorists have the wrong perception of why we don't believe you. You think it's because we're afraid of the "Truth" but no, we don't buy your facts since a lot of it has counters to it, and it has a bunch of misquotes
You haven't given so much as one counter to any of the guns, and you admitted you don't read people's post that much, so, what are you talking about, you haven't refuted squat.

Darth Kreiger
Ummm, I said I did not read every post in the forum, that was all, but like always you twist other people's words. I'll go and fine some Guns to refute now

Emperor Ashtar
Ummm, I said I did not read every post in the forum, that was all, but like always you twist other people's words. I'll go and fine some Guns to refute now

Go, ahead.

Darth Kreiger
Just have to double check, were these the Smoking Guns, they were numbered posts by David

"1) OPERATION NORTHERN VIGILANCE: This was planned months in advance of 9/11 and ensured that on the morning of 9/11, jet fighters were removed from patrolling the US east coast and sent to Alaska and Canada, therefore reducing the amount of fighter planes available to protect the east coast.

2) BIOWARFARE EXERCISE TRIPOD II: Alex Jones first reported on this back in May when Rudolph Giuliani let the details of it slip in his testimony to the 9/11 Commission. FEMA arrived in New York on September 10th to set up a command post located at Pier 29 under the auspices of a 'biowarfare exercise scheduled for September 12. This explains why Tom Kenney of FEMA's National Urban Search and Rescue Team, told Dan Rather of CBS News that FEMA had arrived in New York on the night of September 10th. This was originally dismissed as a slip of the tongue. Giuliani was to use this post as a command post on 9/11 after he evacuated WTC Building 7. As we reported back in January, Giuliani knew when to leave WTC 7 because he got advanced warning that the Trade Towers were about to collapse. "We were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was gonna collapse," Rudolph Giuliani told Peter Jennings of ABC News. How did Giuliani know the towers were about to collapse when no steel building in history had previously collapsed from fire damage?

3) OPERATION VIGILANT GUARDIAN: This exercise simulated hijacked planes in the north eastern sector and started to coincide with 9/11. Lt. Col. Dawne Deskins, NORAD unit's airborne control and warning officer, was overseeing the exercise. At 8:40am she took a call from Boston Center which said it had a hijacked airliner. Her first words, as quoted by Newhouse News Service were, "It must be part of the exercise." This is another example of how the numerous drills on the morning of 9/11 deliberately distracted NORAD so that the real hijacked planes couldn't be intercepted in time.

4) OPERATION NORTHERN GUARDIAN: The details of this exercise are still scant but it is considered to be part of Vigilant Guardian, relating to simulating hijacked planes in the north eastern sector.

5) OPERATION VIGILANT WARRIOR: This was referenced in Richard Clarke's book 'Against All Enemies'. It is thought to have been the 'attack' component of the Vigilant Guardian exercise."

Emperor Ashtar
Just have to double check, were these the Smoking Guns, they were numbered posts by David

"1) OPERATION NORTHERN VIGILANCE: This was planned months in advance of 9/11 and ensured that on the morning of 9/11, jet fighters were removed from patrolling the US east coast and sent to Alaska and Canada, therefore reducing the amount of fighter planes available to protect the east coast.

2) BIOWARFARE EXERCISE TRIPOD II: Alex Jones first reported on this back in May when Rudolph Giuliani let the details of it slip in his testimony to the 9/11 Commission. FEMA arrived in New York on September 10th to set up a command post located at Pier 29 under the auspices of a 'biowarfare exercise scheduled for September 12. This explains why Tom Kenney of FEMA's National Urban Search and Rescue Team, told Dan Rather of CBS News that FEMA had arrived in New York on the night of September 10th. This was originally dismissed as a slip of the tongue. Giuliani was to use this post as a command post on 9/11 after he evacuated WTC Building 7. As we reported back in January, Giuliani knew when to leave WTC 7 because he got advanced warning that the Trade Towers were about to collapse. "We were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was gonna collapse," Rudolph Giuliani told Peter Jennings of ABC News. How did Giuliani know the towers were about to collapse when no steel building in history had previously collapsed from fire damage?

3) OPERATION VIGILANT GUARDIAN: This exercise simulated hijacked planes in the north eastern sector and started to coincide with 9/11. Lt. Col. Dawne Deskins, NORAD unit's airborne control and warning officer, was overseeing the exercise. At 8:40am she took a call from Boston Center which said it had a hijacked airliner. Her first words, as quoted by Newhouse News Service were, "It must be part of the exercise." This is another example of how the numerous drills on the morning of 9/11 deliberately distracted NORAD so that the real hijacked planes couldn't be intercepted in time.

4) OPERATION NORTHERN GUARDIAN: The details of this exercise are still scant but it is considered to be part of Vigilant Guardian, relating to simulating hijacked planes in the north eastern sector.

5) OPERATION VIGILANT WARRIOR: This was referenced in Richard Clarke's book 'Against All Enemies'. It is thought to have been the 'attack' component of the Vigilant Guardian exercise."

Yeah, but there is more, I thought you said you were done posting here?

Darth Kreiger
Only on the September 11th thread, I know there's more, but not going to Copy Paste all of em just to check

Emperor Ashtar
Only on the September 11th thread, I know there's more, but not going to Copy Paste all of em just to check

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t417309.html

post them here.

Deano
you stop them by letting go of fear. if you dont fear. they cant manipulate you.

you think for yourself, you dont let others tell you what to so and frighten you backinto the sheep pen. and you also respect others and there right to be unique without ridicule.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Deano
you stop them by letting go of fear. if you dont fear. they cant manipulate you.

you think for yourself, you dont let others tell you what to so and frighten you backinto the sheep pen. and you also respect others and there right to be unique without ridicule.

Stop quoting icke, I'm serious just becuase you don't fear them doesn't mean we can stop them. their not the boogeyman.

Deano
im not quoting anyone. its true whats being said. they only can manipulate us if we fear. its so simple.

Emperor Ashtar
im not quoting anyone. its true whats being said. they only can manipulate us if we fear. its so simple.

I disagree, to a certain extent, yes, they controll the population by fear. but, they are still a threat without it.

Deano
no because if no can be manipulated to fear, then they cannot get there agenda in place unless they pysically do it. which cannot work and they know that, which is why they resort to the other tactics

KharmaDog
Stopping the NWO

You cannot stop what doesn't exist. You do however give more power to the people who are actually screwing up the world by distracting attention away from the realities of their actions as opposed to the fictional entities which you seem to fear.

Deano
you seem so sure

KharmaDog
you seem so sure

I am pretty sure that if something does not it exist, that it cannot be stopped. It's failure to exist negates it having ever started.

Deano
how do you know it does not exist?

the new world order is a term used by many top politicians and it means to centralize power and create a one world government.

David Rockefeller:

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviet (Illuminati) Union.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t415456.html

but maybe you are right kharma. maybe the plan doesnt exist.

KharmaDog
but maybe you are right kharma. maybe the plan doesnt exist.

It would be impossible to keep such a plan secret, and once known any such plan would be moot.

I do however believe that many ignorantly rich businessmen, politicians, warlords and monarchies occasionally work with eachother in order to become even richer and f*ck the rest of the world as a result, but that hardly an organized conspiracey...that's just greed.

Deano
yes your right, they do want to **** us all over and get rich. but i believe it goes deeper than that.

every day we are moving closer and closer to everything the nwo is supposed to be about. every manipulated war, every fake terror plot, it all helps them, and if we cease to think for ourselves then we will get what we deserve. we will be in george orwells fantasy world,and sadly most people wont see the evil in it, they will accept it. like they are manipulated to accept everything else.

humanity has become lazy. 9/11 is a prime example of the majority of people who only want to hear one side of the story.

i hope someone proves that 9/11 was indeed just caused by the americans stupidity and that it was caveman bin laden who organized that atrocity. i wish the truth pointed that way. but it seems it is far more worse than anyone cud of realized, and its going to get worse..as you can see when you look around the world today. if people ignore the obvious and dont speak out, then we are truely doomed. but i think a lot of people are now starting to question the events of 9/11 and they know more needs to be explained. better late than never.

expect more problem reaction solution scenerios to come. this time i hope the public wont be as gullible.

KharmaDog
if we cease to think for ourselves then we will get what we deserve. we will be in george orwells fantasy world,and sadly most people wont see the evil in it, they will accept it. like they are manipulated to accept everything else.

You ask people to think for themselves, but time and time again when your position is challenged you use the words and thoughts of others. Isn't this hypocritical?

humanity has become lazy. 9/11 is a prime example of the majority of people who only want to hear one side of the story.

I agree, humanity is lazy. It never became lazy, it was always lazy. As for the majority of people who only want to hear one side of the story regarding 9/11, I disagree. Many people are seking answers and are looking deeper into what happened, just because they do not agree with your sometimes outragious beliefs does not make them sheep or a collective who only believes one story.

i hope someone proves that 9/11 was indeed just caused by the americans stupidity and that it was caveman bin laden who organized that atrocity.

Right there you did something that many conspiracy theorists do and it really pisses me off. You try to paint a picture of the masses being ignorant and make it seem that you are privy to more information that others, but you made a severely misleading and ignorant remark in trying to emphasise your point that Bin Laden could not have planned such an attack. You call him a "caveman" when in fact he is a mand with INCREDIBLE influence and power with the disposal of many follower's (and allies') cash quickly at hand.

Bin Laden attended a prestigious high school, studied civil engineering and business administration and earned a degrees in civil engineering, economics and public administration. He is far from a mere caveman. By painting such a picture you really discredit any furhter information you post as either incredibly biased or misinformed.

Deano

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Stopping the NWO

You cannot stop what doesn't exist. You do however give more power to the people who are actually screwing up the world by distracting attention away from the realities of their actions as opposed to the fictional entities which you seem to fear.

And, your sure of this?

It would be impossible to keep such a plan secret, and once known any such plan would be moot.

It's a secret, where did you get that from?

KharmaDog
we are lazy because we have given are power and minds away.

Speak for yourself. I choose to express myself and my own thoughts in my own words. You have not made the choice to do so.

he is CIA. comon kharma.

Who are you talking about here?

the evidence is overwhelming, 75% of the planes hit the targets and the air defence didnt do shit.

Evidence of what though? I believe that Bush was complicite in that he knew something was going to happen, but that he had no idea that it would be so huge. I do not believe that Bush and his administration engineered the attack or demolished the towers. I just believe that he was complicite due to inactivity. What do you see the evidence being proof of?

so bush isa lying scumbag

No argument here.

the drills were purposely held to distratc norad.

That is at best specualtion and at worst a total misconception.

But once again Deano, you have both chosen to use the words of others and also ignore an extremely important point that I made.

Please use your own words and ideas and also please address your Bin Laden/caveman remark and my retort to that comment and that comment's intent.

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
And, your sure of this?

Of what? That you cannot stop what doesn't exist? Or that you do however give more power to the people who are actually screwing up the world by distracting attention away from the realities of their actions as opposed to the fictional entities which you seem to fear?

I am quite sure of both of those statements. They are rather unarguable.

It's a secret, where did you get that from?

My point exactly. The illuminati is supposed to be a secret, and powerful society that controls the world behind closed doors with no one's knowledge. Yet the concept is far from secret, thereby negating the whole theory.

Emperor Ashtar

Of what? That you cannot stop what doesn't exist? Or that you do however give more power to the people who are actually screwing up the world by distracting attention away from the realities of their actions as opposed to the fictional entities which you seem to fear?

I am quite sure of both of those statements. They are rather unarguable.

Just like your sure about everything you post, but whatever, believe what you like.

My point exactly. The illuminati is supposed to be a secret, and powerful society that controls the world behind closed doors with no one's knowledge. Yet the concept is far from secret, thereby negating the whole theory.

I dunno where your getting the idea that there is one theory, with absolutely no variations. The Illuminati is not secret, it's not really even a group (exculding the bravarian illuminati).

KharmaDog
Just like your sure about everything you post, but whatever, believe what you like.

Why the unecessary dig? Don't you despise people who avoid making a point only to insult?

I dunno where your getting the idea that there is one theory, with absolutely no variations. The Illuminati is not secret, it's not really even a group (exculding the bravarian illuminati).

Illuminati can refer to any relious group who believe themselves to be enlightened. However, in respect to conspiracy theories and while discussed in such context, the Illuminati is often seen as the following:

(Because you seem to love wikepedia so much)

Emperor Ashtar
Why the unecessary dig? Don't you despise people who avoid making a point only to insult?

I don't despise anybody, just like dislike certain actions. I a;ready explained my motives throughout my thread, no point repeating myself.

Illuminati can refer to any relious group who believe themselves to be enlightened. However, in respect to conspiracy theories and while discussed in such context, the Illuminati is often seen as the following:

(Because you seem to love wikepedia so much)
Not all conspiracy theorist have the same view, you pretty much just defined the illuminati, in your former defintion.

KharmaDog
I don't despise anybody, just like dislike certain actions. I a;ready explained my motives throughout my thread, no point repeating myself.

You dislike certain actions but yet you initiated such an action. That does not make sense. You insulted me without provocation (an action which you dislike) and then you failed to answer my question or elaborate on your behaviour (which you often attack people for doing). I don't understand the rational.

Not all conspiracy theorist have the same view, you pretty much just defined the illuminati, in your former defintion.

Actually, the illuminati were defined in both the former and latter definitions. That is undebatable.

Emperor Ashtar
You dislike certain actions but yet you initiated such an action. That does not make sense. You insulted me without provocation (an action which you dislike) and then you failed to answer my question or elaborate on your behaviour (which you often attack people for doing). I don't understand the rational.

Cry me a river KharmaDog, you intially,accused me of claiming bombs were the culprit of 911 and than called me a coward also, your such a hypocrite it's pathetic. I mean you complain, and whine,yet, continue to come here time and time again, just to post your little opiion and debate deano, you have a crush on him or something?

Actually, the illuminati were defined in both the former and latter definitions. That is undebatable.

That's nice.

KharmaDog
Cry me a river KharmaDog, you intially,accused me of claiming bombs were the culprit of 911

Also don't forget how I took responsability for that mistake, apologized, and how you continue to raise that one incident at any moment that you can (no matter how irrelavant it is) neglecting to mention my acknowledgement of the mistake. Also don't forget to mention that you have not clearly stated your position on what happened on 9/11 or the fact that you seem incapabale of acknowledging the many times that you have misunderstood people or out rightly misprepresented their statements.

This trollish behaviour has to stop.

and than called me a coward also,

I did not call you a coward. I said that you acted in a cowardly manner by avoiding an issue. There is a distinct difference.

your such a hypocrite it's pathetic actually.

You are joking... right?

That's nice.

Instead of a flippant comment, you could just acknowledge that what I posted is correct.

Stop instigating flame wars and hostility, this behaviour will catch up with you.

Emperor Ashtar
Also don't forget how I took responsability for that mistake, apologized, and how you continue to raise that one incident at any moment that you can (no matter how irrelavant it is) neglecting to mention my acknowledgement of the mistake. Also don't forget to mention that you have not clearly stated your position on what happened on 9/11 or the fact that you seem incapabale of acknowledging the many times that you have misunderstood people or out rightly misprepresented their statements.

This trollish behaviour has to stop.

Actually, your the troll.

I did not call you a coward. I said that you acted in a cowardly manner by avoiding an issue. There is a distinct difference.
You also said it twice, you can make all the excuses you want.

You are joking... right?

No.

Instead of a flippant comment, you could just acknowledge that what I posted is correct.

Stop instigating flame wars and hostility, this behaviour will catch up with you.
KharmaDog, remember how I told you that your post are garbarge,yeah, can you take a hint?

So, I guess it's true, you do have a crush on deano laughing

It explains so much, why would someone come to a thread like this all the time,how cute smile

Darth Kreiger
See Ashtar, that's why you can't debate, you have the mindset of a child, pulling insults out of nowhere like they make sense

Emperor Ashtar
See Ashtar, that's why you can't debate, you have the mindset of a child, pulling insults out of nowhere like they make sense

yawn

KharmaDog
Actually, your the troll.

Look up the definition.

You also said it twice, you can make all the excuses you want.

It's not an excuse. It a basic understanding of the english language.

KharmaDog, remember how I told you that your post are garbarge,yeah, can you take a hint?

How constructive.

So, I guess it's true, you do have a crush on deano laughing

It explains so much, why would someone come to a thread like this all the time,how cute smile

Once again, an incredibly well thought out retort.

Deano and I were actually having a worthwhile discussion. You have come in with insults and comments that not only insite flaming, but also avoid any answers to questions posted to you and derail the thread completely. That's what a troll does.

And you are reported.

Darth Kreiger
yawn

And you have no defence for when you know you're beaten, but either shruging it off, or another insult

Emperor Ashtar
And you have no defence for when you know you're beaten, but either shruging it off, or another insult laughing beaten laughing

KharmaDog
And you have no defence for when you know you're beaten, but either shruging it off, or another insult

Perhaps it is another WhoB sock?

Emperor Ashtar
Perhaps it is another WhoB sock? laughing

KharmaDog
I'l be posting the "NWO Survival guide" here, any information that can help will be accepted.

Any progress with that?

Emperor Ashtar
Any progress with that?

Nah, me and parker have decided to look up topics like that on our own, and deano believe's infinite love will solve everything.

Deano
what else will? laughing

seriously. the human race doesnt have to be perfect but if we stop allowing ourselves to be manipulated then we can live with a certain amount of peace. you know the elite control all sides.

if we stop being manipulated then we can learn and teach our children to show a certain amount of love to all.

Mr Parker

I agree with deano on this one Ash.Thats the problem with our country and why criminals like Bush,Cheney,Clinton and so many others get away with it is because too many damn people are afraid to hear the truth about their government because they know it would require some kind of action to stop them,and thats a fear they are not comfortable thinking about because they are afraid to get out of their comfort zones they have been living in.

Mr Parker
laughing beaten laughing

thats something Darth,Evil Dead and King experienced. big grin they're the 3 trying to shrug it off.They never even bothered to address any of Davids points he brought up which totally shreds 9-11 apart. laughing as I have to keep pointing out to Darth,thats why david left because him and LMM who were posting at that time,knew David was right and did not want to admit it.thats why David finally left.He said himself he left because neither of them bothered to address his points.

Bicnarok

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats something Darth,Evil Dead and King experienced. big grin they're the 3 trying to shrug it off.They never even bothered to address any of Davids points he brought up which totally shreds 9-11 apart. laughing as I have to keep pointing out to Darth,thats why david left because him and LMM who were posting at that time,knew David was right and did not want to admit it.thats why David finally left.He said himself he left because neither of them bothered to address his points.

And like a fool, you continue to say so, I did address his points, but no, once I started to crumble the "Smoking Guns" you had to go Troll and say "Government Lies! LOLZ!" and Ashtars "Lolz, I knew you would put your spin on things" which I NEVER did. It's not that I wouldn't address them, you just wouldn't LET me

Emperor Ashtar
I agree with deano on this one Ash.Thats the problem with our country and why criminals like Bush,Cheney,Clinton and so many others get away with it is because too many damn people are afraid to hear the truth about their government because they know it would require some kind of action to stop them,and thats a fear they are not comfortable thinking about because they are afraid to get out of their comfort zones they have been living in.

This problem is bigger than bush, cheney, andcliton. deano believes the nwo can be stopped with infinite love!?

Darth Kreiger
Yes, Jesus will come and stop the NWO

Mr Parker
This problem is bigger than bush, cheney, andcliton. deano believes the nwo can be stopped with infinite love!?

I know its bigger than that.I know that they are pretty much just puppets for the NWO.Infinite love? Please explain that one of Deano's to me? big grin

Emperor Ashtar
I know its bigger than that.I know that they are pretty much just puppets for the NWO.Infinite love? Please explain that one of Deano's to me? big grin

I don't even know, it myself, that's where I just stopped researching icke.

Mr Parker
so arent you going to give me one more response on that other thread? you know which one. big grin

Emperor Ashtar
so arent you going to give me one more response on that other thread? you know which one. big grin

Which one, My memory escapes me confused

Mr Parker
sept 11th dude what other one? laughing

Emperor Ashtar
sept 11th dude what other one? laughing

??? confused huh?

What are you talking about, I really forgot?

Mr Parker
Dude I made one last final post addressed to YOU on that thread,are you going to address me there or not?

Epsilon Zero
I disagree, to a certain extent, yes, they controll the population by fear. but, they are still a threat without it.

What in the hell are you talking about? If we don't fear them, and we revolt against their cause, it seizes their manipulation.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Epsilon Zero
What in the hell are you talking about? If we don't fear them, and we revolt against their cause, it seizes their manipulation.

Not fearing them isn't just a solution, the nwo isn't some nightmare that will go away by not fearing. the onlything not fearing them will do is allow us to fight them, how does that garuntee a victory?

Epsilon Zero
Not fearing them isn't just a solution, the nwo isn't some nightmare that will go away by not fearing. the onlything not fearing them will do is allow us to fight them, how does that garuntee a victory?

Who said it guarenteed a victory? For god's sake.

They won't go away if you don't fear them, but if you stop fearing them, It scares them. They can't manipulate anymore. This takes away one of their primary tools of control.

Emperor Ashtar
Who said it guarenteed a victory? For god's sake.

They won't go away if you don't fear them, but if you stop fearing them, It scares them. They can't manipulate anymore. This takes away one of their primary tools of control.

Deano seems to imply that, considering his mentor icke thinks infinite love will help.

Fear isn't their prinmary use of control, it's just one of them. infact I doubt it's a primary one. the number one source of their power seems to be ignorance they feed to the masses.

Epsilon Zero
Deano seems to imply that, considering his mentor icke thinks infinite love will help.

Fear isn't their prinmary use of control, it's just one of them. infact I doubt it's a primary one. the number one source of their power seems to be ignorance they feed to the masses.

They're allowed to feed ignorance because the public fears. Fear is a primary source to allow manipulation.

Emperor Ashtar
They're allowed to feed ignorance because the public fears. Fear is a primary source to allow manipulation.

How can the public fear what they don't know, I'm not disagrreing with you. but, fear isn't the primary source. The nwo are able to flash symbols, mudra's, and hooodwink constantly through our media? because were ignorant, not because of fear. Again, I'm not saying fear has no role, but, it isn't primarly fear.

Epsilon Zero
How can the public fear what they don't know, I'm not disagrreing with you. but, fear isn't the primary source. The nwo are able to flash symbols, mudra's, and hooodwink constantly through our media? because were ignorant, not because of fear. Again, I'm not saying fear has no role, but, it isn't primarly fear.

Jesus, Ashtar. Listen to me carefully this time. They use the public resources to cause fear while enlisting and attempting to utilize their hidden resources. It's an obvious tactic. This is why you have to stand against it. In order for a rebellion to start, the rebellious must first come out of fear and learn to stand up to the NWO, Illuminati and such. Rebellion comes from fear. It's basically "That's it! I've had it with being afraid! Time to kick some f*ckin' Illuminati arse!"

Their tactic is fear, and when the public fears, manipulation is the warm knife and fear is the butter.

Emperor Ashtar
Jesus, Ashtar. Listen to me carefully this time. They use the public resources to cause fear while enlisting and attempting to utilize their hidden resources. It's an obvious tactic. This is why you have to stand against it. In order for a rebellion to start, the rebellious must first come out of fear and learn to stand up to the NWO, Illuminati and such. Rebellion comes from fear. It's basically "That's it! I've had it with being afraid! Time to kick some f*ckin' Illuminati arse!"

Their tactic is fear, and when the public fears, manipulation is the warm knife and fear is the butter.

Your underestimating your opponent, yeah, I agree It's time to kick ass. but, running into a battle head strong, without a strategy will get you killed. were talking about an enemy that has been around for a long time and know everyhting about us. what do we know about the illuminati, that their a collective of secret societies?
I wanna fight, that's why I made this thread, what do you suggest would be a solution besides making the masses aware?

Honestly were running out of time, norad is preparing for martial law around 2007-2008!

Emperor Ashtar
Here's a NWO survival kit:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread86617/pg1

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread86617/pg11

Darth Kreiger
There won't be Martial Law.....Norad is Air/Radar defence, they don't control anything

Epsilon Zero
Do you seriously think this is going to happen? Are you logically impared, or something?

Emperor Ashtar
Do you seriously think this is going to happen? Are you logically impared, or something?

Logically impaired, have you watched the news?

Darth Kreiger
It won't happen, they need support of the people, which they WON'T have if they even exist

Epsilon Zero
Logically impaired, have you watched the news?

So, all the Police Officers and the Military are going to just come in and listen to all these Headmasters of these underground organizations? It's almost completely void of any Logic. Hell, a few Canadian Militants complained because they had to go back to Iraq and fought against the Government for it. Lol, I remember that case in the US too where those Police Officers went on strike because of the newly installed harsh laws of the government. This isn't Order 66 from Star Wars. All the Police and Militants aren't going to just take command from these guys and start executing, taking away and placing innocent civilians into camps.

Emperor Ashtar
So, all the Police Officers and the Military are going to just come in and listen to all these Headmasters of these underground organizations?

These oragnizations aren't underground, there in power.

It's almost completely void of any Logic. Hell, a few Canadian Militants complained because they had to go back to Iraq and fought against the Government for it. Lol, I remember that case in the US too where those Police Officers went on strike because of the newly installed harsh laws of the government

So, your assuming every servicemen will rebel, your really underestimating them.

. This isn't Order 66 from Star Wars. All the Police and Militants aren't going to just take command from these guys and start executing, taking away and placing innocent civilians into camps.

I'm sorry, but your going to have to back that up. 2 police men and some militants going on strike doesn't equal the entire united states military.

Epsilon Zero
These oragnizations aren't underground, there in power.

So, your assuming every servicemen will rebel, your really underestimating them.

I'm sorry, but your going to have to back that up. 2 police men and some militants going on strike doesn't equal the entire united states military.

You obviously don't get what I mean when I say underground. I mean, they're subliminal when striking and such. Hell, their very existence is in question.

No offense, but most of them aren't going to walk around working for some corrupted organization who wants to send millions of civilians into camps and take over the world. Get realistic, dude. This isn't a damn movie.

You have the burden of proof, unfortunately. You can't tell me to back something up that you don't even have proof for. You're assuming (Illogically, I might add) that the Police and Militia are just going to start rendering families (Most of them have families of their own) into camps and jeopardize their freedom completely. That's ridiculous.

Emperor Ashtar
You obviously don't get what I mean when I say underground. I mean, they're subliminal when striking and such. Hell, their very existence is in question.

That doesn't change the fact that your wrong, again, these groups do not conceal there plans.

No offense, but most of them aren't going to walk around working for some corrupted organization who wants to send millions of civilians into camps and take over the world. Get realistic, dude. This isn't a damn movie.

By your logic, most servicemen would have dropped out of service during the war in iraq,which did not happen.

You have the burden of proof, unfortunately. You can't tell me to back something up that you don't even have proof for. You're assuming (Illogically, I might add) that the Police and Militia are just going to start rendering families (Most of them have families of their own) into camps and jeopardize their freedom completely. That's ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Jux68F_AQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zVQAYGuG7M

Debunk this information, and prove your point.

Epsilon Zero
That fat arse on the video says himself that they're a quasi-secret organization. You'd have to be completely, completely stupid to think that this organization is not concealing their plans until their moment to strike.

Incorrect. That was Iraq. You think they'd strike their own country or apply to put civilians into encampment? Their families? Themselves?

That was UWT dude. It's not proof of anything. UWT is administered among Soldiers in case of SOE's or serious riots. It's also an Internal strike Terrorism prevention. That training is necessary. It just isn't proof that our own will overthrow us. Sorry dude.

Emperor Ashtar
That fat arse on the video says himself that they're a quasi-secret organization. You'd have to be completely, completely stupid to think that this organization is not concealing their plans until their moment to strike.

And your nitpicking, He said he got his information from public documents that you can get your hands on, what's so secret about that.

Incorrect. That was Iraq. You think they'd strike their own country or apply to put civilians into encampment? Their families? Themselves?

Seeing I just posted proof to the contrary yes, next time post more than your own word.

That was UWT dude. It's not proof of anything. UWT is administered among Soldiers in case of SOE's or serious riots. It's also an Internal strike Terrorism prevention. That training is necessary. It just isn't proof that our own will overthrow us. Sorry dude.

There were hardly any Anti-Terrorsit urban training pre 911, that video is from april 2000. I'm sorry too, for wasting my time debating you on this topic. the information is right there if you wanna nitpick and select parts you like and ignore the rest, go ahead, later.

Epsilon Zero
And your nitpicking, He said he got his information from public documents that you can get your hands on, what's so secret about that.

So, why not show me the public documents? So, the government plans on taking over all of America, and threw out documents about it to the public? Bullshit.

Wrong. I've seen no proof.

Did I say it wasn't from 2000? You're missing the point. It's UWT. It's been practiced for years and years in the Military. It's also Riot prevention and Internal Terrorism prevention training. You obviously fail to see that through your arrogance.

I've yet to wait for your proof.

Emperor Ashtar
So, why not show me the public documents? So, the government plans on taking over all of America, and threw out documents about it to the public? Bullshit.

Look it up yourself, you have a computer just like me obviously, just type american concentration camps, or go to a government website. it's all over.

Wrong. I've seen no proof.

I posted proof, If you don't see it, then that's on you.

Did I say it wasn't from 2000? You're missing the point. It's UWT. It's been practiced for years and years in the Military. It's also Riot prevention and Internal Terrorism prevention training. You obviously fail to see that through your arrogance.

I've yet to wait for your proof.

It's UWT, since when are road blocks and car searches that involve actual citizens part of urban warfare training? Again, I posted proof, up to you to open your eye's.

Emperor Ashtar
Camps on us soil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-dJy2t2pFA

http://www.army.mil/usapa/epubs/pdf/r210_35.pdf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcQ-EXFba38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH6QcT1Oq38&NR

Google Rex 84

Epsilon Zero
Look it up yourself, you have a computer just like me obviously, just type american concentration camps, or go to a government website. it's all over.

I posted proof, If you don't see it, then that's on you.

It's UWT, since when are road blocks and car searches that involve actual citizens part of urban warfare training? Again, I posted proof, up to you to open your eye's.

Oh my dear lord . . . Urban Warfare Training involves real time actions against citizens to insure safety among the neighbourhood. What if there were guns in the car? Or even a bomb? It's happened before; Suicide bombers and Terrorists. They have to train for it.

Emperor Ashtar
Oh my dear lord . . . Urban Warfare Training involves real time actions against citizens to insure safety among the neighbourhood. What if there were guns in the car? Or even a bomb? It's happened before; Suicide bombers and Terrorists. They have to train for it.

Wow, just wow. suicide bombers? are you aware that the united states military admitted that they were not well versed in urban warfare pre 911. the video I showed you takes place in 2000. what training are they doing, walking around with road blocks, detaining actual citizens, retaining there possesions. what elements of UWT takes place here?

Deano

Deano
From
'Bringers Of The Dawn'
By Barbara Marciniak

"The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison. They do not even realize that there is something outside of where they exist. We represent what is outside of what you have been taught exists. It is where you sometimes venture and where we want you to dwell; it is outside of where society has told you you can live."

"Because everyone is so frightened of giving up the system in the United States, they are going to be forced to give it up. The system is corrupt, it does not work, it does not honor life, and it does not honor Earth. That is the bottom line. If something does not honor life and does not honor Earth, you can bet it is going to fall, and it is going to fall big-time."

"Consciousness must change. This is part of the Divine Plan, and this opportunity and setup is not going to be missed. There has been an over involvement in the material world and a complete lack of understanding of the nonphysical world that exists all around you, so there will be a reprioritizing of what comes first in life. People will stand up, once they have lost everything, who had never thought of standing up when they owned everything. People will awaken to the incredible potential of themselves."

"Violence on the streets of major cities is another subtle means of control. The big cities in the United States- Los Angeles, New York City, Washington, D.C., and so on- are energy buckets, or holes. where energy comes into the North American continent- or has up until now. There has been an increase in violence in these cities because it is known that if unrest can be kept brewing and reported, it can be a likely vehicle for manipulating the entire nation. These things are purposely set into motion on the physical level and assisted on the etheric level because the more fear that is generated the more those in charge can feed on it."

"The ability to use the human will over the human mind is your ultimate resource. This ability to master the body according to your will is exactly what the people in charge of the planet do not want you to figure out. As more of you become sovereign and in charge of your own frequency, those who do not want the new frequency here will bring an opposite frequency to create chaos, confusion, and polarity. Always, whenever a society is on the verge of a huge leap or change, there are diametrically opposed activities."

"As members of the Family of Light, you have incarnated on this planet to prepare yourselves to do your work. What is your work? Your work is quite simple: you carry frequency into systems that have limited light frequency, because light is information. This in not cold, computer-data information; it is information that is transmitted biologically through an electromagnetic send-out of consciousness. This is what you are experts in. If you were to have a business card printed up for yourselves when you are in full memory of your identity, it would say something like: "Renegade Member of Family of Light. Systems Buster. Available for altering systems of consciousness within the free-will universe. On call."

"You go for it! This is what you do. This is an aspect of your identity that you all have in common, and you are here in the millions at this time. You are here primarily to remember who you are, to operate multidimensionally within the system, and to teach humans - the natives in this place that have been under frequency control for a long time - a new system. You are disguised as humans. As soon as you begin to realize this, you will extricate yourself from the human drama and the human dilemma of frequency control."

"We spend hours teaching people about not being afraid to manifest. Each of you is frightened because you grew up with an ethic that says, "Only if you work for something is it of any value. If you don't put in hard work, you cannot get things." It is imperative for all of you to look at this idea of hard work and where it came from. Look at your parents and the belief systems they have had. We are talking about birthing a consciousness that represents the new human species that learns how to do things effortlessly."

"If something is not being done effortlessly, then forget it. If it looks like it is too much work, something is telling you it is not the way. Only when something comes together effortlessly and simply fits, with no one doing too much to it, is it right. If you all begin to live like this, you will completely change how the species of consciousness approaches life. It is not irresponsible or a cop-out- it is a new way of carrying bricks from one place to another."

Deano
"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

---David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nationsr

Emperor Ashtar
By lucifer he does not mean Satan

Deano
satan doesnt exist.

worshipping evil would be more a appropriate phrase. or maybe worshipping other entitys on other frequence ranges(dimensions). maybe thats what this so called satanic worship is all about

lord xyz
What is evil?

Emperor Ashtar
satan doesnt exist.

worshipping evil would be more a appropriate phrase. or maybe worshipping other entitys on other frequence ranges(dimensions). maybe thats what this so called satanic worship is all about

The Elite worship light though, not Demons.

KharmaDog
The Elite worship light though, not Demons.

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you mean that they more aspire to the perfection atteained throught enlightenment as opposed to worshiping light itself?

Those who opposed the catholic church in favour of science (enlightenment) were branded worshippers of satan as it was easier to sway the masses by encouraging the belief that satan, or evil, was the only choice other than god.

What is quite humorous is that many people still buy into that age old,"if they don't believe what I believe they are evil" mentality. Many frequent this very forum.

Emperor Ashtar
Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you mean that they more aspire to the perfection atteained throught enlightenment as opposed to worshiping light itself?

Well, many of the symbolism used by the illuminated ones are solar based or based on light. Which is why it's easy to see why they worship light. There somes to be some connection between light, and thought that the illuminated ones hold as an estoric doctrine.

KharmaDog
Using the symbology of light (or objects associated with light) to represent enlightenment does not at all equate to worshipping light...or anything at all.

Emperor Ashtar
Using the symbology of light (or objects associated with light) to represent enlightenment does not at all equate to worshipping light...or anything at all.

Considering that said symbols are religous, I doubt it. Either way, the illuminati is comprised of different groups with different beliefs yet universal belief's. I would be lying if I said I know their completely ideology.

KharmaDog
Considering that said symbols are religous, I doubt it. Either way, the illuminati is comprised of different groups with different beliefs yet universal belief's. I would be lying if I said I know their completely ideology.

Giving the illuminati any sense of power at all is still ridiculous to me. The illuminated ones were a collection of scientific thinkers who promoted a belief in science (many of the members were also religious, just opposed to the catholic church) and the pursuit of knowledge.

The Roman catholics villified them and their beliefs and encouraged ignorance. To this day people have picked up the idea that it is a collection of powerful people with world domination on their mind. It seems ignorance (and the willful acceptance of such) will forever be the achilles heel to the development of an itelligent culture.

Emperor Ashtar
Giving the illuminati any sense of power at all is still ridiculous to me. The illuminated ones were a collection of scientific thinkers who promoted a belief in science (many of the members were also religious, just opposed to the catholic church) and the pursuit of knowledge.

I doubt anyone can say without a doubt what the Illuminati believe in. Sure, they have solar symbols, Religous fraternities, College's/University's, and Think Thanks under their disposa, But each one of these different groups seem to have similar yet different priorities. Where did you get the idea that the illuminti are a collection of scientific thinkers?

Mr Parker
You haven't given so much as one counter to any of the guns, and you admitted you don't read people's post that much, so, what are you talking about, you haven't refuted squat.

Reading this brings back memory's of what a true fool Darth was.He really did NEVER ever read anybody posts.He said so himself,yet he would always brag about how he proved people wrong all the time and always talked about how people who did not accept the official 9-11 story were fools.what a dork. good riddance.

anyways as far as the NWO goes,the only way to truly stop it is somehow we got to educate at least half the soldiers in the military they are fighting for a corrupted government and get them to see that our government and its politicians are the true enemies.Not these foreign people like Osama Bin Laden they brainwash people into believing

Deano
the illuminati are not dumb. they hold all the knowledge, and they keep it from us. they know that religions are a scam. they must be worshipping or summoning certain energys or entitys. one or the other..maybe both

the are laughing at us for worshipping religion when they know its all a scam.

Emperor Ashtar
the illuminati are not dumb. they hold all the knowledge, and they keep it from us. they know that the abrahamic religions are a scam. they must be worshipping or summoning certain energys or entitys. one or the other..maybe both

the are laughing at us for worshipping the abrahamic religions when they know its all a scam.

I fixed it for you. smile

JacopeX
If it were all true, then what the hell do these conspiracists want us to do?

Just answer that, besides rambling about unproven crap.

Bardock42

Couldn't they just kill you?

Also, what if David Icke tells you something?

sweersa
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
This thread is about methods we can use to stop the NWO, as opossed to the formal. IMO, I think constantly providing information to people is a waste of time, since people will only listen if they choose too.

Good luck stopping something that doesn't exist.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by JacopeX

Just answer that, besides rambling about unproven crap.

kinda like unproven crap that muslims and osama bin laden were behind 9/11?

lord xyz

I think we should keep repeating this question until we get an answer.

sweersa
kinda like unproven crap that muslims and osama bin laden were behind 9/11?

Yeah Osama said he didn't do 9/11 at first, why the heck should we believe what he says? Criminals always deny their crimes. Then Osama later says in a video he did in fact set it up, then all of the conspiracy BS people say it was created by the US government.

If you want a good laugh, go to a conspiracy news site, or buy a book about conspiracy theories about 9/11. Pretty funny stuff.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by sweersa
Yeah Osama said he didn't do 9/11 at first, why the heck should we believe what he says? Criminals always deny their crimes. Then Osama later says in a video he did in fact set it up, then all of the conspiracy BS people say it was created by the US government.

If you want a good laugh, go to a conspiracy news site, or buy a book about conspiracy theories about 9/11. Pretty funny stuff.

also, have a look at the KKK website, it's filled with so many lies and racist underttones while saying "we spread love not hate", it's pretty funny.

Silly racists, lol.

lawl NWO we're all gonna die or be enslaved lawl

I doubt it

lord xyz
NWO is bullshit, Il;luminati is bullshit, a government conspiracy however, isn't.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by lord xyz
NWO is bullshit, Il;luminati is bullshit, a government conspiracy however, isn't.

General thumbs up to you thumb up

Deano
nwo is bullshit hahahahhahahahahahhaha

lord xyz
nwo is bullshit hahahahhahahahahahhaha Dude, I highly doubt that Bush and his cronies are plotting for world domination. That seems stupid.

The Grey Fox

True thumb up

Dude, I highly doubt that Bush and his cronies are plotting for world domination. That seems stupid.

If he was, then I think he would have made his move by now, his time in office is almost up.

lord xyz
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
True thumb up

If he was, then I think he would have made his move by now, his time in office is almost up. Well, the patriot act was kinda like a first step, and giving his buddy Blair a job in the EU. The whole idea is too contreversial. It's like conspiracy theorists are looking for a way to save the world from total destruction like in the films.

Mr Parker

yeah its funny that someone can call it bullshit when both clinton and bush have said they want to have a new world order. laughing wonder why this thread was bumped up by jacob after it had been dead for over 6 months.

Deano
Dude, I highly doubt that Bush and his cronies are plotting for world domination. That seems stupid.

nah but the secret elite are plotting. its not stupid if you are power mad.

did u even look at that endgame documentary? the new world order is clearly an agenda/

Mr Parker
yeah the elete are definetely plotting.as we both know,the president is just a puppet and presidents like clinton and bush are evil enough pawns to do what they are asked to do by their controllers.

Lord Melkor
Who are the controllers?

chillmeistergen
This makes hilarious reading.

Magee
Yea its great to read about this stuff but any one who takes it seriously needs a reality check.

Deano
pure idiots

this is why they will probably get here new world order in place

very sad

chillmeistergen
Was that supposed to make sense?

Deano
strange question

lord xyz
nah but the secret elite are plotting. its not stupid if you are power mad.

did u even look at that endgame documentary? the new world order is clearly an agenda/ I saw the first few parts, will see more of it. I don't know much about the New World Order, but as far as I know, the only mention of it is in George Bush's Gulf war speech in 1990.

Deano
I saw the first few parts, will see more of it. I don't know much about the New World Order, but as far as I know, the only mention of it is in George Bush's Gulf war speech in 1990.

it was mentioned again by gary hart shortly after 9/11

''There is a chance for the President of the United States to use this disaster to carry out what his father…a phrase his father used I think only once, and it hasn’t been used since…and that is a new world order''

not to mention other politicians have mentioned the new world order. i have posted many of there quotes on here before

its a very good dvd that mostly documents the actions of the bilderberg group.

KharmaDog
not to mention other politicians have mentioned the new world order. i have posted many of there quotes on here before

Perhaps some get caught up and mistake a politician speaking of a new world order rather than the new world order.

lord xyz
it was mentioned again by gary hart shortly after 9/11

''There is a chance for the President of the United States to use this disaster to carry out what his father…a phrase his father used I think only once, and it hasn’t been used since…and that is a new world order''

its a very good dvd that mostly documents the actions of the bilderberg group. Okay, now tell me a mention of a/the new world order before 1939.

sweersa
also, have a look at the KKK website, it's filled with so many lies and racist underttones while saying "we spread love not hate", it's pretty funny.

Silly racists, lol.

lawl NWO we're all gonna die or be enslaved lawl

I doubt it

LOL I have seen that site before, I agree, its all hilarious.

sweersa
yeah its funny that someone can call it bullshit when both clinton and bush have said they want to have a new world order. laughing wonder why this thread was bumped up by jacob after it had been dead for over 6 months.

Yeah look at Clinton now, hehe, bush will be the same as him when his term is up. There is no new world order.

(sorry for the double post, I hate to pull a "Mr. Parker" on you guys!)

Deano
Okay, now tell me a mention of a/the new world order before 1939.

The peace conference has assembled. It will make the most momentous decisions in history, and upon
these decisions will rest the stability of the new world order and the future peace of the world." -- M. C.
Alexander, Executive Secretary of the American Association for International Conciliation, in a
subscription letter for the periodical International Conciliation (1919)

it doesnt matter when it was first mentioned, world domination as always been the goal . ww2 was needed for the creation of the united nations. its nothing more than a front for the new world order.

lord xyz
Anything that wasn't from that film?

sweersa
The peace conference has assembled. It will make the most momentous decisions in history, and upon
these decisions will rest the stability of the new world order and the future peace of the world." -- M. C.
Alexander, Executive Secretary of the American Association for International Conciliation, in a
subscription letter for the periodical International Conciliation (1919)

it doesnt matter when it was first mentioned, world domination as always been the goal . ww2 was needed for the creation of the united nations. its nothing more than a front for the new world order.

No, WW2 happened becuase the Nazis were kicking the crap out of Europe, and people began to get sick of it and fought back.

Lord Melkor
Deano, so you think 2nd world war happened to establish UN? Sorry, but it sounds really stupid.

Deano
the truth usually is my friend

i not saying its the only reason ww2 happened. its definetly one of em.

you have to ask yourself who benefits from wars. the bankers and money lenders. They are the ones who really control world events.

'give me control of a nations money and i care not who makes the laws'

the world leaders are not stupid. anything can be prevented. if anything happends in politics, it is no accident. its because it was planned that way.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
This makes hilarious reading.

I back this guy's statement, because he's right, lawl. Don't believe evrything you read, conspiracy theorists, and dont back every conspiracy there is.

lord xyz
the truth usually is my friend

i not saying its the only reason ww2 happened. its definetly one of em.

you have to ask yourself who benefits from wars. the bankers and money lenders. They are the ones who really control world events.

'give me control of a nations money and i care not who makes the laws'

the world leaders are not stupid. anything can be prevented. if anything happends in politics, it is no accident. its because it was planned that way. So they're selfish people who look for anything to get money. Who doesn't know that?

Deano
so u must know they would manipulate wars to get even more money.

but im sure they have all the money in the world now. what they really want now is control. And you can see they are getting it bit by bit.

see thread 'calculated chaos' for more understanding on the subject of money and debt

The Grey Fox

but im sure they have all the money in the world now. what they really want now is control. And you can see they are getting it bit by bit.

see thread 'calculated chaos' for more understanding on the subject of money and debt

the thing is, unless the democrats too are involved their plan is very unlikely to work (as well as all the other reasons).

I agree that they would manipulate a war for money, I personally believe money was the reason why the US invaded Iraq.

But, the idea of a NWO is very unlikely, since for all your evidence, you never seem to accept the points against you.

Deano
forget the democrats. its just an illusion. they are just puppets who have no power

the nwo is not unlikely. its happening right now. open your eyes and you will see. look at what conspiracy researchers have been saying, and then look at whatshappening now

lord xyz

see thread 'calculated chaos' for more understanding on the subject of money and debt yEAH YEAH, THAT WHOLE 9/11 THING.

forget the democrats. its just an illusion. they are just puppets who have no power

the nwo is not unlikely. its happening right now. open your eyes and you will see. look at what conspiracy researchers have been saying, and then look at whatshappening now Well, the democrats appose Bush, Nixon and Co., so I doubt they're the same.

Deano
they think they are against each other when really its just a facade. the 'democrats' are being played too.

The Grey Fox
they think they are against each other when really its just a facade. the 'democrats' are being played too.

I guess that's one arguement, and in terms of a wider picture it's pretty viable, but I can't be sure until more substantial evidence is presented; but don't get me wrong, I'm not denying anything just yet.

lord xyz
they think they are against each other when really its just a facade. the 'democrats' are being played too. True, but enter with good intentions imo. Carter Clinton Johnson and Kennedy started off good, but the Elite got to them.

Mr Parker
pure idiots

this is why they will probably get here new world order in place

very sad

oh yeah,the american people let the kennedy assassination happen,they let waco and oklahoma city happen and now they have let 9/11 happen. as long as the american people remain in their own little world worrying about their own little petty problems like paying their bills,paying the mortage ect ect,instead of starting a revolution like they should have been doing back during the kennedy assassination-back then they SHOULD have marched on washington and demanded that the true killers of kennedy brought to justice and formed a revolution but because they didnt and allowed it to happen,we are paying for their cowardness in spades now with waco,oklahoma and 9/11 and will continue to do so because they continue to let it happen.our forefathers would be ashamed of the american people for allowing the country and the government to be taken over by evil vicious greedy men like they have.Thats how american became free because our forefathers back then unlike the citizens now these days had the courage to stand up to big government and fight for it.

Mr Parker

No they dont think that.actually the truth is the democrats and republicans sleep in bed together.they both have the same agenda.as I have documented on my clinton thread,clinton and bush have a long time connection and friendship with each other.

Deano
yeh because they know the game.

not every democrat and republican know whats going on

lord xyz
When did all of this start?

sweersa
the thing is, unless the democrats too are involved their plan is very unlikely to work (as well as all the other reasons).

I agree that they would manipulate a war for money, I personally believe money was the reason why the US invaded Iraq.

But, the idea of a NWO is very unlikely, since for all your evidence, you never seem to accept the points against you.

We invaded Iraq for money?

The war in Iraq is costing the US to be even more billions of dollars in debt, and oil production in Iraq is much lower after the invasion, and Ga$ prices here in the US are the highest ever.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by sweersa

The war in Iraq is costing the US to be even more billions of dollars in debt, and oil production in Iraq is much lower after the invasion, and Ga$ prices here in the US are the highest ever.

You're not making money. Not alot of people in your country is benifiting from the war at all. But alot of the people who made the decision to go to war are making quite a bit of money. So yes, The united states did go to war for money, but it was just a few who profited from it.

As for the NWO, greed negates the possibilty of existing, that and the concept is as improbable as successful communism.

Deano
america make NO money, only the international bankers make money who feed off the debt they create.

''the US REAL federal debt is actually over US$65 trillion. Our descendants for the next century will not be able to pay this debt off. The Elite international bankers don't want it paid off, because they want the interest on this debt to keep flowing.''

debt = control

and then comes the lovely solution they will offer ....can you guess what it is?

Mr Parker
yeh because they know the game.

not every democrat and republican know whats going on

yeah true.They both know the game but yeah your right,not every republican and democrat in congress knows whats going on.I was wondering why you said that when I was pretty sure you already knew as well about clinton and bushs long time connections to each other. wink Clinton and Bush remind me of LBJ and Dick Nixon.another great example of the republicans and democrats sleeping in bed together who knew the game.as Im sure your aware of as well,LBJ and Nixon hated the kennedys and were involved in JFK's assassination.For the people ignorant about kennedys assassination,when i say involved,i dont mean that they planned it out,although LBJ seems to have had a pretty big hand in it since he was instrumental in the parade route having connections to dallas in all,but they were involved because they had foreknowledge of it.they knew about it and allowed it to happen so they are co conspirators.

Like i said,its truely sad how people dont realise how his assassination still affects us today and how things would not be the way they are if he had lived.we would never have had the vietnam war, oklahoma city,waco or 9/11 if he had lived because he was trying to stop the NWO who is behind all this.
He underestimated them and did not realise though that the president is just a puppet for the elete.That the president doesnt run the country like he is suppose to the way our forefathers intended it.That the government had drastically been taken over by the NWO by then-the bilderbergers,CFR and trilateral commission and that the president had no say in the running of the country.He did not realise what he was up against.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>