Morrigan vs Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Swe_Bum
big grin

I just wounder what you people think...

The sexy Succubus in my Sig yes

VS.

The old experienced Ryu

smile

Superboy Prime
Well...

I don't really like women getting hurt...but Ryu will beat the **** out of her.

However apparently Ryu does not get laid that often...and maybe Morrigan might be able to subdue him using other womanly tactics.

Swe_Bum
Hahah Maybe yore right XD

Skeets
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Well...

I don't really like women getting hurt...but Ryu will beat the **** out of her.

However apparently Ryu does not get laid that often...and maybe Morrigan might be able to subdue him using other womanly tactics.
Nah,she curbstomps him with relative ease.

Superboy Prime
On a sidenote how powerful are the chars in Darkstalker?

I remember hearing they were stronger than SFers by a long shot.

COme to think of it Morrigan should obliterate Ryu, but...I just don't want Ryu to lose this one.

red_bandana

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
On a sidenote how powerful are the chars in Darkstalker?

I remember hearing they were stronger than SFers by a long shot.

COme to think of it Morrigan should obliterate Ryu, but...I just don't want Ryu to lose this one.

red_bandana

To Answer your question, they range in power levels, The highest DS Characters jike Jedah and Pyron are fully capable of planet busting (And in Jedah's case; able to create alternate dimensions). Morrigan is amongst DS's top tier in terms of combat ability, right up there with Dimitri.

Ryu has no chance at all here, Morrigan's combat abilities (Shapeshifting, creating whatever weapon she wants, huge energy attacks and far beyond human strength) make her as close to untouchable as a Demon can get without actually being invincible.

shin_remy
Darkstorm Zero's right

Ryu has no chance against her.

Swe_Bum
really?

shin_remy
yes

Swe_Bum
Are you sure?!?! or do you have headache?

Emperor Ashtar
Pyron wasn't that high tier, he was beaten by demitri, and he's not even top tier. Morrigan on the other hand is an splus class makai. It's overkill.

Swe_Bum
OK then this match is done.. i no one wants to Say anything ells..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.