Need help to find a movie, don't move this please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
I'm looking for a fantasy movie of which I barely remember only the final sequence.
There was the leader of the villains, a sort of humanoid with snake-like skin wears a red cape and an armor, and his killed from the hero of the story by crushing the mirrors in his trone room.
I know this are few informations, but that's all I remember

rotiart
how long ago was the movie you watched? Its not GI Joe the movie is it?

MJOILNIR
Sounds like Conan the destroyer to me. A scene from it anyway.

K3VIL
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Sounds like Conan the destroyer to me. A scene from it anyway.
Onestly I didn't saw that movie since I was a child, but my cousin got it on DVD, I'll take it from him and check out, thanks.

MJOILNIR
Their is a scene just like the one you described in it. Whenever Conan slashed a mirror the wound showed up on the beast. Not sure if thats it or not. Hope this helped.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Sounds like Conan the destroyer to me. A scene from it anyway. It's definately Conan the destroyer.

If that one doesn't ring your bells check out Red Sonja.

K3VIL
Thank you guys, that's it, how could I forget it.
I'd appreciated your quickly answers and help.
Now, I'm gonna watch it.See ya later.

badabing
Conan The Destroyer.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by K3VIL
Now, I'm gonna watch it.See ya later. Don't be suprised if it isn't even half as good as you remember.

MJOILNIR
Now, I'm gonna watch it.See ya later.
I may do that myself, thiers nothin else on cool Its a great movie, espically for the day.

Comicbook_kid
I'm looking for a fantasy movie of which I barely remember only the final sequence.
There was the leader of the villains, a sort of humanoid with snake-like skin wears a red cape and an armor, and his killed from the hero of the story by crushing the mirrors in his trone room.
I know this are few informations, but that's all I remember

Yes, it's definately Conan the Destroyer. The monster wears a red cape and the only way Conan can kill him is to destroy all of the mirrors in the room.....the creature collapses on the floor and throws its cape over itself....once the cape is removed, there's nothing lying on the floor except for a huge pile of broken glass....so says Crom!!!!

Tron
Well, now that that's settled...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.