Games That People Think You're Crazy For Not Liking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

H. S. 6
This thread was inspired by Cinemaddiction's Movies That People Think You're Crazy For Not Liking.

The concept is simple: what games have you played that you just simply don't enjoy, but that everyone else reguards as "excellent" or a "classic"? Everybody has their own, so here's the place to share them.

I'll start.

KOTOR - I really wanted to like this game, but damn... I just couldn't get into the whole combat system and control of the game. Bo-ring!

Final Fantasy games - Overrated, the lot of them. Tedious gameplay, linear level design... leave them on the shelf!

Now it's your turn!

(This thread was not made to insult anyone, indirectly or otherwise. Nor was it created to debate on what games are classic or not. So please, guys... play nice.)

I searched and nothing came up, but everyone knows the search sucks, so my apologies if this has already been made...

AstroFan
Final Fantasy

I hate pretty much any turned based RPG, but especially ones were all the male characters look gender confused. blink

Lana
KOTOR2 and Halo.

Skeets
Madden and Nba Live.I still play nfl 2k5...no expression

Validus
Halo/Halo 2

The Co-Op mode is really fun but outside of that I really don't like it.

Quincy Archer
Originally posted by Validus
Halo/Halo 2

The Co-Op mode is really fun but outside of that I really don't like it.

Smasandian
Halo - couldnt get past the generic level design, it made the last of the game boring

Final Fantasy, or any other RPG with random battles

AstroFan
The Rainbow 6 games on XBOX, all my Ghost Recon XBL friends went over to play that, I could never get into it. erm

§P0oONY
Half-life - Such a linear game.

halfevilraiden
It's not a game it's a console the wii because I think it sucks everybody only cares about 4 games Mario,Zelda,Metroid,and SSBB and everyone says it will have great games because they are launch titles wow.No one else like the other games.

Lana
It's not out yet so you can't judge.

And that's not even the topic of this thread.

AstroFan
Originally posted by halfevilraiden
It's not a game it's a console the wii because I think it sucks everybody only cares about 4 games Mario,Zelda,Metroid,and SSBB and everyone says it will have great games because they are launch titles wow.No one else like the other games.

..................my head hurts. no expression

halfevilraiden
Originally posted by Lana
It's not out yet so you can't judge.

And that's not even the topic of this thread.

Well it's something I don't like.
Yeah like you jude the PS3 of not having good games.

Lana
Well it's something I don't like.
Yeah like you jude the PS3 of not having good games.

I said nothing about the PS3 games beyond the fact that the only one I really want that would be on it will likely be available on another system, and most of the ones that'll be on it are ones I have no interest in. You're the one going around saying the games for the other systems will suck.

And I don't CARE if it's something you don't like, it's not the topic of the thread.

Smasandian

VanillaCocaCola
Starcraft erm I only liked the story but the gameplay to me was so ****ing horrendous.

halfevilraiden
I said nothing about the PS3 games beyond the fact that the only one I really want that would be on it will likely be available on another system, and most of the ones that'll be on it are ones I have no interest in. You're the one going around saying the games for the other systems will suck.

And I don't CARE if it's something you don't like, it's not the topic of the thread.

Hmm....why do I care about what Lana is posting I don't know and I should stop caring.

THE INTERNET SERIOUS BUSINESS

MadMel
true...i havent seen one non-lineant fps..
*ignores halfevilraiden*

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Smasandian
Isnt most, if not all FPS games linear?

No, they are but the original Half-Life didn't even attempt to hide the fact it was.

AstroFan
Hmm....why do I care about what Lana is posting I don't know and I should stop caring.

Jesus dude, you cant even say your little catchphrase right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana

You damn well better care if I tell you to stay on topic. I've already had to threaten you with a warning once - do I really need to give you one?

Learn this right now. I am the moderator of this forum and my word is law. If you don't like it, go post somewhere else.

halfevilraiden
Originally posted by AstroFan
Jesus dude, you cant even say your little catchphrase right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

THE INTERNET SERIOUS BUSINESS VERY SERIOUS
Your sad you don't have a catchphrase must suck for.

Lana
THE INTERNET SERIOUS BUSINESS VERY SERIOUS
Your sad you don't have a catchphrase must suck for.

1. you didn't even make up that catchphrase.
2. Three times now you have ignored me telling you to stay on topic. Consider this a warning.

halfevilraiden
You damn well better care if I tell you to stay on topic. I've already had to threaten you with a warning once - do I really need to give you one?

Learn this right now. I am the moderator of this forum and my word is law. If you don't like it, go post somewhere else.

What you say I didn't pay attention.Anyways I don't like FF I think fans like it because of the story and the pretty boy engine Square uses.

halfevilraiden
Stay on topic Lana and I also don't like Mario it's boring and the camera angles sucked in the GC game.

Lana
Stay on topic Lana and I also don't like Mario it's boring and the camera angles sucked in the GC game.

Do not take an attitude with me little boy, you are on thin ice already as it is.

halfevilraiden
How would you know I didn't make up that catchphrase and I also don't like Halo 2 because it one some awars it didn't deserve.

MadMel
won, fool!
LOOM....i love this game, and most people either haven't played it or thought i was sh*t because it had music oriented gameplay..oh crap, mixed it up embarrasment

Lana
How would you know I didn't make up that catchphrase and I also don't like Halo 2 because it one some awars it didn't deserve.

I know you didn't make it up because it's been around the internet for a good 6-7 years, that's how.

As for the topic, I've never been much of a fan of Starcraft or Warcraft.

Kayne Archeron
overrated games IMO:

*StarCraft
*Morrowind (Which is weird because i love Oblivion)
*Star Ocean 3 (and pretty much every game made since Enix joined Square... before that, beautiful games)
*Tekken
*Medal of Honor and pretty much every real-war FPS
*the NEW super mario bros... even for a classic mario-style game, it was just too easy

and this raiden fool STILL isn't banned?

halfevilraiden
I know you didn't make it up because it's been around the internet for a good 6-7 years, that's how.

Well I got it from the G4 forums man I love that place to bad I got suspended for a month god damn you mlegg why did you suspend me oh and back on topic um....pokemon what's so good about it I only played a few and it's not something I would freak out about.

MadMel
woops..i mixed up my earlier post..
i dont like the original age of empires..2 is better, and warcraft 3 even better..
i also dont like age of empires 3..they sould have left it medieval..

General Kaliero
I have never liked the experience of any MMORPG I've tried. I love most RPGs, but MMOs just kill what I think the theme of an RPG is... how are you supposed to save the world when you're only one in a million who are the "star" of the game for themselves?

Lana
Originally posted by General Kaliero
I have never liked the experience of any MMORPG I've tried. I love most RPGs, but MMOs just kill what I think the theme of an RPG is... how are you supposed to save the world when you're only one in a million who are the "star" of the game for themselves?

I've never really liked MMOs either, myself. I play Ragnarok on occassion to kill boredom, but that's about all. I can't really get into those sorts of games, they seem utterly pointless to me.

MadMel
i used to like runescape *shudder*...not anymore tho...blech!...

Kayne Archeron

that's why RPG's like Chrono Trigger and MMORPG's like WoW are to me, in a sense, two different genres... the whole term RPG itself got started with stuff like D&D, which wasn't so linear as a game like Final Fantasy... it's almost like the difference between a 2D fighter and a Wrestling game. and now i feel like i'm rambling stick out tongue

halfevilraiden
Originally posted by MadMel
i used to like runescape *shudder*...not anymore tho...blech!...

Nevered played those games I wonder how they are like.

MadMel
boring after level 30, put it that way...
the only rpg i like now a turn-based or real time (none MMO) rpgs...rpg multiplayer is fine (xmen legends) but not on such a scale as WOW.

Lana
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
that's why RPG's like Chrono Trigger and MMORPG's like WoW are to me, in a sense, two different genres... the whole term RPG itself got started with stuff like D&D, which wasn't so linear as a game like Final Fantasy... it's almost like the difference between a 2D fighter and a Wrestling game. and now i feel like i'm rambling stick out tongue

I played DnD when I was 12 w00t and being as it's the sort of game where you can easily wander off and do your own things (assuming the GM doesn't kill you for doing so), yeah, not very linear.

halfevilraiden
Oh I also don't like KH2 I spent $50 on that game and it sucked what a waste of money could have saved it for the PS3.

AstroFan
Metroid Prime games, I just never could get into them.

General Kaliero
The Jak series was always hailed as this great set of awesome games. I tried the first, and got EXTREMELY bored. A sane person can only take so much running around looking for shinies... there was just too much of that here.

Smasandian

Lana
The Jak series was always hailed as this great set of awesome games. I tried the first, and got EXTREMELY bored. A sane person can only take so much running around looking for shinies... there was just too much of that here.

On that vein, I found I got bored with Crash Bandicoot pretty quickly.

Kayne Archeron
i never saw what was so great about Jak either... or Ratchet and Clank

Blaxican Hydra
Word.

Though frankly in my case I got tired out. I was an uber hardcore Spyro and Crash Bandicoot fan. I played and beat four of the Spyro games, and bought a bunch of the toys when I was little, and I also beat like 5 of he Crash ganes, as well as buying a bunch of the toys. Now I see Jak and Clank as ripoffs, and besides that I rally never want to see an adventure game again...

Kayne Archeron
i still enjoy spyro to this day... but for some reason i just could never get into those other ones

Lyna303
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
Starcraft erm I only liked the story but the gameplay to me was so ****ing horrendous.
i didn't really play 1 player...it was a bit boring...so i only play on the internet against other people...its way more fun that way..plus its free unlike counterstrike...

MadMel
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Word.

Though frankly in my case I got tired out. I was an uber hardcore Spyro and Crash Bandicoot fan. I played and beat four of the Spyro games, and bought a bunch of the toys when I was little, and I also beat like 5 of he Crash ganes, as well as buying a bunch of the toys. Now I see Jak and Clank as ripoffs, and besides that I rally never want to see an adventure game again...
i liked crash 3 and 5 and spyro 2: gateway to glimmer...apart from that, i dont think i like any other platformer on playstation...now metroid and bomberman, they are classic!..

Himo
Really, I never liked the Mario games. And I've always hated Medal of Honor and Warcraft.

JacopeX
Halo 2

H. S. 6
Originally posted by AstroFan
Metroid Prime games, I just never could get into them.

Same with me. thumb up

Swe_Bum
Wow. i think the graph Sux and it dosent even look funny

Edit: CS 1.6 That game also sux!

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Same with me. thumb up You bastard!! no expression

Lana
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Word.

laughing out loud

I liked the first Spyro game, but all the rest were just boring...didn't like those.

§P0oONY
I just dont understand the logic. The game is prided to be the first game out there to have an cinematic and atmospheric gameplay. Most FPS shooters out there still to this day use gameplay invented by Half Life and if not, they're pretty much not considered good FPS games.

So you can pretty much say that all FPS are linear, or they hide the fact they are linear.

But you dont like it, so thats cool.

Hence the reason I posted it in this thread... because people think I'm crazy for not liking it. The game just sort of seemed predictable to me.

Kaled

hmm, starcraft i agree, and warcraft 1&2, but do you mean 3 too? i don't like the gameplay too much, but the way the world is built up is genius i think, so when i play it i like it more and more smile

as for me, grand theft auto, god i dispise that game, the story is unrealistic and it is way too easy, none of the GTA games has ever took me over a week to complete, very dissapointing all of them sad

§P0oONY
WoW I despise.... Infact I hate pretty much every MMORPG.

IceJaw

§P0oONY
HL2 was alright but I got bored with that as well, I'm pretty sure I never actually finished it.... I might load it up now and see, I think I might finish it today; I'm pretty sure I was near the end.

Kaled
mmorpg's are a aquired tasted to say the least, you either love them or hate them, i used to love them, until they became monopolized, if you do something this guild doesn't like you get blasklisted, then they tell others, and before you know it its you vs the world......so yep, they really suck

Swe_Bum
Haha HL2 is good but HL1 ---> Nahh! same as CS 1.6 ---> Nahh

SaTsuJiN
lets see... wrestling games (smackdown etc)... boxing games (fight night series)... and 'realistic' racing games (gran turismo series)

§P0oONY
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
lets see... wrestling games (smackdown etc)... boxing games (fight night series)... and 'realistic' racing games (gran turismo series)

People think you're crazy for not liking them?

Well... add them to my list then.

Swe_Bum
lets see... wrestling games (smackdown etc)... boxing games (fight night series)... and 'realistic' racing games (gran turismo series) Well i have to say Amen to that!! big grin

General Kaliero
Racing games on the whole... I love Mario Kart DS, and I'll occasionally play some Need for Speed, but most I just don't like. Nothing particularly wrong with the games, car racing just ain't that interesting.

Kaled

yep, too true, with the exception of formula 1, i love them, i always lose to my friends, but we have a good laugh on them, so i got to take that out

JToTheP
People bug me about the fact that I hate: Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 10, Metal Gear Solid 2, CS

Kaled
i thought ff7 was good, bu its was my first playstation game so naturally i like it, all the other fina fantasys are rubbish, and metal gear solid is rubbish too

JToTheP
How could you think Metal Gear Solid is crap? 1 & 3 are so good, 2 is garbage. Each game allows for each character to develop nicely, and a great plot in each game, but if you say so.

H. S. 6
Metal Gear Solid is one of the most uninteresting "popular" game on the market. erm

eggmayo
Halo. -feel free to flame me in PM's, i could do with some laughs-

JToTheP
Metal Gear Solid is one of the most uninteresting "popular" game on the market. erm

Actually that would be Final Fantasy, the damn plaque just won't leave.

halfevilraiden
in your opinion.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by eggmayo
Halo. -feel free to flame me in PM's, i could do with some laughs-

A lot of people have said Halo/Halo 2. stick out tongue

BackFire
Splinter Cell

Kaled
to be fair though final fantasy does have good story lin,s where as matel gear.....doesn't its predictable to the point of not bothering to play it.

where as game play for final fanstasy sucks and metal gear is reletivly OK

halfevilraiden
Originally posted by Kaled
to be fair though final fantasy does have good story lin,s where as matel gear.....doesn't its predictable to the point of not bothering to play it.

where as game play for final fanstasy sucks and metal gear is reletivly OK
Predicatable where you able to predict that the boss was planning on dying and that she died for her country while it looked like she betreyad it instead it's not predictable FF is boy meets girl and saves the world same thing everytime.

Lana
I never liked MGS that much either.

Final Fantasy is not all the same...they contain similar plot elements (like there's nearly always a romance story) but beyond that they're wildly different.

Kaled
final fantasy has lots of mystery, i will use 7 for it, all clouds past wasn't predictable at all. and what really happened 5 years ago smile its deep and theres lots of side stories that most of them were linked up....hm, that another thing ff7 story line is very complex, you can't explain it proberly in 15 mins.
where as in my opinion, yes, it wasn't unlikey the boss was going to die for the country, its been done before erm but thats my thought on the matter

halfevilraiden
final fantasy has lots of mystery, i will use 7 for it, all clouds past wasn't predictable at all. and what really happened 5 years ago smile its deep and theres lots of side stories that most of them were linked up....hm, that another thing ff7 story line is very complex, you can't explain it proberly in 15 mins.
where as in my opinion, yes, it wasn't unlikey the boss was going to die for the country, its been done before erm but thats my thought on the matter

MGS story deals with politics and the govenment it's not all not all fiction
actually it's a bit realistic.

Kaled
in terms of the fact its a game, the story is realistic, but that doesn't make it good erm

halfevilraiden
in terms of the fact its a game, the story is realistic, but that doesn't make it good erm
I don't know how you think it's predictable it's the most unpredicatable game I ever played.

Kaled
dunno, just was, the way it unfolds, it just gets more and more obvious

AstroFan
Originally posted by BackFire
Splinter Cell

Ive never finished one, but I love the multiplayer. stick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf
Kingdom Hearts I and II. Mickey Mouse and Cloud and blah, blah, blah characters just didn't connect with me.

Final Fantasy games...just wasn't my thing. Great RPG's but then KOTOR and Morrowind came along and it was all good fun for me.

All the New Sonic games. Give me the classic Sonic with Tails and it's all good.

God of War. OVERRATED! A basic Hack and Slash game some gore scenes and jumping around. I mean come on! I'll take Prince of Persia over this game anyday.

Quincy Archer
My friends always get weirded out when I pass on playing Halo 2. I know I already posted that, but I figured an explanation would be good. I'm usually only into a game for it's campaign and co-op (at least in a shooting game.)

For some reason I just don't really like fps. All the games just kinda seem the same, and If you are really good at one, your probably good at them all.

I also don't like to play any sports games. My opinion in video gaming is this: If you can actually go outside and do it (without being arrested) it's no fun to play.

Inspectah Deck
Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter

Tha C-Master
The usual: Halo, GTA, KOTOR, etc. I think Starcraft is one of the "classic games you just have to love", not a "it pwns so much you're a fool to hate it." it's like the Mario of PC's per say.

Kaled
command and conquer, i don't know, it just didn't click, or come anywhere near clicking

VanillaCocaCola

BackFire
That's another one, Neverwinter Nights. Never got into it, same with Balder's Gate II.

Fire

MadMel
command and conquer, i don't know, it just didn't click, or come anywhere near clicking

Fire
oh I forgot one basicly every "role playing" game that exists for PC

MadMel
u seriously dont mean diablo 2?

Fire
I mean every "role playing" game, once you did some REAL ROLE PLAYING (NOT a damn PC) you'll agree with me stick out tongue

MadMel
haha....and also ha....i like diablo series and FF series..oh and mario rpg...

Fire
good for you, but those games can hardly be called RPGs (the name for the entire genre is just WRONG) it ain't cause you have a character that becomes better over time (or gains levels and abilities) and you talk(= select an answer or a question from a LIMITED number of options) to some people

That you are playing a ROLE playing game. Real roleplaying is soo much more.

VanillaCocaCola
Originally posted by Fire
good for you, but those games can hardly be called RPGs (the name for the entire genre is just WRONG) it ain't cause you have a character that becomes better over time (or gains levels and abilities) and you talk(= select an answer or a question from a LIMITED number of options) to some people

That you are playing a ROLE playing game. Real roleplaying is soo much more. You've never played Planescape: Torment, ahve you blink

Fire
nope, but I'm a 100% sure, it doesn't come close to a table top RPG. just checked out some reviews, yea it looks like a great 3d person hack'n slash game, but that does NOT make it a ROLE playing game.

VanillaCocaCola
yea it looks like a great 3d person hack'n slash game, but that does NOT make it a ROLE playing game. That alone just proved to me you did not read any reviews.

Fire
didn't read all of it indeed, but I'm pretty sure I didn't have to, but to humour you I will.

See this all looks great, but when you read the deeper meaning it ends up at chosing between a limited number of answers or questions to ask.

It's nice that they incorporate intelligence, wisdom and charisma in the conversation and even alignment. But that still does not change the fact that you are very limited compared to a real ROLE playing game.

VanillaCocaCola
didn't read all of it indeed, but I'm pretty sure I didn't have to, but to humour you I will.

See this all looks great, but when you read the deeper meaning it ends up at chosing between a limited number of answers or questions to ask.

It's nice that they incorporate intelligence, wisdom and charisma in the conversation and even alignment. But that still does not change the fact that you are very limited compared to a real ROLE playing game. Actually, they had a lot of all of what you just said. They tried and suceeded.

Fire
yea well they'd better, since it was in the review.

VanillaCocaCola
yea well they'd better, since it was in the review. Reviewers missed certain aspects of KOTOR II's gameplay... like the ability to turn the entire 'cast' into a Jedi.

Fire
never played KOTOR II played the first, again a nice game but not an RPG, is the second better?

VanillaCocaCola
never played KOTOR II played the first, again a nice game but not an RPG, is the second better? My point was sometimes Reviewers miss things.

Fire
I know, I just wanted to know about the game, but I'll let it be, don't want to derail this thread any further

Lana
Reviewers missed certain aspects of KOTOR II's gameplay... like the ability to turn the entire 'cast' into a Jedi.

I actually felt that to be a negative point in it's favor.

H. S. 6
Kingdom Hearts - Tried twice to get into this game, and both times it lost my interest fairly quickly. erm

Kaled
Kingdom Hearts - Tried twice to get into this game, and both times it lost my interest fairly quickly. erm

if i was going to be honest i only played this game because all my friends said it was hard, which turned out to be a total lie, the only hard thing in there is sephiroth, i thought the reaper was hard until i saw you could stop the lock, yeah that game was full of dissapointments

Lyna303
i played the first one and was hooked, but i coudn't find myself to even buy the second one... i donno what happened...lost interest after playing it...?

Draco69
Kingdom Hearts II lost it's heart. No exploration whatsoever.

Kill the enemies. Watch the scene. Kill the enemies. Watch the scene.

That's basically the entire game...

Lyna303
Originally posted by Draco69
Kingdom Hearts II lost it's heart. No exploration whatsoever.

Kill the enemies. Watch the scene. Kill the enemies. Watch the scene.

That's basically the entire game...
no exploration!? really?

Draco69
Originally posted by Lyna303
no exploration!? really?

Nope. The friggin treasure chests are right there in front of you.

It's like a very long hallway. You fight enemies and watch scenes all the way to the end....

AstroFan
Reviewers missed certain aspects of KOTOR II's gameplay... like the ability to turn the entire 'cast' into a Jedi.

I didnt find that till my second play. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lyna303
Originally posted by Draco69
Nope. The friggin treasure chests are right there in front of you.

It's like a very long hallway. You fight enemies and watch scenes all the way to the end....
gotdammit...i was planning to buy it next year...when the price is way lower...but now idk..

Kayne Archeron
KH2's fine if you want to know the rest of the story, but it really feels like less of an RPG and more like a hacknslash

mysterio69
final fantasy! eek!

Kurosaki Ichigo
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja! big grin

Smasandian
I dont think anybody liked that game.

Quincy Archer
I dont think anybody liked that game.

I liked that game.

Kurosaki Ichigo
I mean 25 to life. Not Naruto: Ultimate Ninja and Smasandian you would be surprised to how much people like it. It's your Opinion anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Kayne Archeron
the only reasons i ever really played Ultimate Ninja were Orochimaru and Zabuza

Burning thought
i dont like final fantasy games much, turn based not for me at least not for a long while, also their characters dont look terrible enough or powerful, Sins just a fat whale and Sephiroth is a long haired dude laughing rolling on floor laughing

Darth Jello
i hate earthworm jim

MadMel
godamn...that game is horrible...

Lana
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
I mean 25 to life. Not Naruto: Ultimate Ninja and Smasandian you would be surprised to how much people like it. It's your Opinion anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Honestly, I doubt many people over the age of 16 like or even play those games. That's about the upper age limit of the average Naruto fan.

Kaled
^i got to agree

Kurosaki Ichigo
Of course it wasn't really mean't for older kids. And i'm sure some kids play it who are older. Most kids over 16 play sports and GTA. But kids under 13 play as well.

JToTheP
Of course it wasn't really mean't for older kids. And i'm sure some kids play it who are older. Most kids over 16 play sports and GTA. But kids under 13 play as well.

Not entirely true, I'm 20 and still play Mario, Zelda, Mega Man, Sly Cooper, Sonic, the works.

General Kaliero

I'm 18 and I despise sports games. Never touched GTA either. People need to realize that E-rated games aren't an insult to gamers old enough for a T or M rating. Mario, Metroid, Zelda... Twilight Princess may get a T, but none of the others have. Are you saying OoT is an inferior kiddie game simply because it got an E?

Quincy Archer
Honestly, I doubt many people over the age of 16 like or even play those games. That's about the upper age limit of the average Naruto fan.

No Kurosaki is right Lana. Alot of the Naruto fanbase is above sixteen. Fangirls and fanboys. anime is anime afterall.

Kayne Archeron

you'd be surprised how old some of those naruto cosplayers are O.o

Smasandian
I just love it how X-Play makes fun of that game or series.

who?-kid
Gran Turismo. Driving around in circles isn't my idea of having a good time. I like a good race game, but Gran Turismo is overrated.

The same with WWF games. And Soul Caliber. I prefer Tekken.

Kaled
^yup, definatly, my favourite racing game was one i actully never thought i'd like, but its crash team racing, one players it is rubbish, but the more people you have it can be quite a laugh

Kayne Archeron
i was surprised with Crash Team Racing as well

Burning thought
i h8 racing and WWF, wrestling and Racing are just no fun to me, id rather slash my opponents head off with a sword or blast him with a gun than do a choke slam in a game roll eyes (sarcastic) ...........

and TBH IMO racing round a track is BORING!!!, woo hoo ime in a little car having a race when i could be on Adventure based games, RPG's, WoW, FPS such as Fear and Half life 2 but instead ime on a little track...... glare

Blanka
diablo my friends like but i think is stupid

Lana
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
No Kurosaki is right Lana. Alot of the Naruto fanbase is above sixteen. Fangirls and fanboys. anime is anime afterall.

I go to anime conventions and I see a good deal of the fanbase, and the average age is about 15. The majority are under the age of 16.

Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
you'd be surprised how old some of those naruto cosplayers are O.o

No I wouldn't; I'm a cosplayer myself and I know a lot about that sort of thing. But it's not indicative of the average fan.

Quincy Archer
I go to anime conventions and I see a good deal of the fanbase, and the average age is about 15. The majority are under the age of 16.

No I wouldn't; I'm a cosplayer myself and I know a lot about that sort of thing. But it's not indicative of the average fan.

No I've been to my share of conventions, cosplay and all. I actually would say I rarely see children at conventions. The cosplayers are around 14 up to about early twenties. I can supply pictures if you don't believe us.

Lana
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
No I've been to my share of conventions, cosplay and all. I actually would say I rarely see children at conventions. The cosplayers are around 14 up to about early twenties. I can supply pictures if you don't believe us.

...I don't need your pics, I've been going to conventions for several years and work at them now. Not many kids, yes, but as I said - the portion of the fanbase that attends cons and cosplays is not in any way indicative of the majority of the fanbase - it is indeed a slim minority.

who?-kid
Other games everybody seems to like, but I think they suck :

- Civilization

- Magic Carpet (an old PC game)

- Halo I and II (they are not that bad though, but not that great either)

- Quake III (I was disappointed)

- The Godfather (same as Halo)

Smasandian
Civilization doesnt suck, if you dont like it thats perfectly fine, but it definitly doesnt suck.

It has been rated as some of the best PC gaming ever created by most journalists and fans.

It put turn based strategy in the mainstream gaming public especially considering turn based games wasnt well known with casual gamers.

Kaled
civilization does suck, it really sucks, its one of the biggest dissapointments i'v ever had the displeasure of enduring

Kurosaki Ichigo
I'm 18 and I despise sports games. Never touched GTA either. People need to realize that E-rated games aren't an insult to gamers old enough for a T or M rating. Mario, Metroid, Zelda... Twilight Princess may get a T, but none of the others have. Are you saying OoT is an inferior kiddie game simply because it got an E?

I don't remember saying all kids older then 16 play it. I said most i don't remember includeing you on what i said. And no i'm saying exactly what i just said. Most kids over 16 play sports and GTA and so much other games. So can you tell me where i included you in Sports, or were i got on the subject about Ratings?

Smasandian
civilization does suck, it really sucks, its one of the biggest dissapointments i'v ever had the displeasure of enduring

It doesnt suck at all.

You just didnt like it.

KingDubya
It doesnt suck at all.

You just didnt like it.
I agree.

I would post the names of games I didn't like but others did, but I can't remember any at the time...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>