Absorbing Man VS. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
Two of my favorite Neutral characters.
You never know whether they will be on the "good" side or the "bad" side. But, if they are around, they are usually gonna make things tough on somebody. Especially if they are written correctly.

In this case, they are both feeling kind of heroic, and just happen to be walking past a Daycare Center. Hehe.
Each thinking the other is a danger to the kiddies, they rush at eachother to protect them.

Both at peak of powers and performance.

Horrificus
As much as I am a fan of Juggernaut, I have to say that Absorbing man would probably end up taking this. Especially if the Juggernaut has his shield up and in front of him.
But, then again, even when Absorbing Man absorbed Thor's hammer, Thor still won some how.

tru-marvell
AM has a limit of how much he can absorb, I think Juggy would eventually overload him and put him down...unfortunately since neither of these guys are head of the class type, they destroy the school in the process and both find themselvs listed on the "Axis of evil" terrorist watch list

Horrificus
Originally posted by tru-marvell
AM has a limit of how much he can absorb, I think Juggy would eventually overload him and put him down...unfortunately since neither of these guys are head of the class type, they destroy the school in the process and both find themselvs listed on the "Axis of evil" terrorist watch list

You are probably right.
I just remember AM absorbing stuff like the Thor's Hammer. But, so far the only thing that he has not been able to absorb, was when he tried to absorb all the power on Earth. He exploded.

galan7777777
absorbing man has abilities which could make him one of the most powerful characters ever........but he is so damn stupid that somehow he'd find a way to loose this one

Whittdawg92
he absorbs the crimson bands of cytorrak, then slugs it out with Cain for a while, then gets beat for some reason cuz he's retarded.

lft4ded
Hey, everyone's broken the Crimson Bands. That's a surefire way to lose! smile

H. S. 6
If Absorbing Man's at his peak, he wins easily, 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.