Spectre (Full Power) vs Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
Who wins the battle of these guys?

charlemagne9746
Spectre would beat Beyonder these days.

rotiart
Last seen version of Beyonder.. Post Retcon was still multiversal level.. but below LT... and since full powered Spectre is around LT level Spectre obviously takes it.

Now. Pre-Retcon.....

Mordum
Lets make it Spectre (Full Power) vs Pre rect beyonder

charlemagne9746
pre-retcon....i'd give the edge to the Beyonder...although I don't believe it would be a curbstomp. Pre-Retcon Beyonder and LT would be about the same power level, imo. Spectre, to me, has never proved to be an equal to LT. I think pre-retcon Beyonder may take it.

bigbran
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
pre-retcon....i'd give the edge to the Beyonder...although I don't believe it would be a curbstomp. Pre-Retcon Beyonder and LT would be about the same power level, imo. Spectre, to me, has never proved to be an equal to LT. I think pre-retcon Beyonder may take it. pr beyonder was way above LT, even when pr beyonder was weakened, he was still more powerful than a room full of abstracts, including LT.

charlemagne9746
if that is true...i imagine that is why it was ret-conned...that would put him on par with TOAA

nvrbeenwthagirl
The anti monitor was powerful enough to collapse billions of universes. Only the spectre had the power to stop him. So yeah, The spectre when backed by the presence, is much more powerful than any version of the beyonder. The anti-monitor killed Billions of Universes. and the spectre stopped him in his tracks.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The anti monitor was powerful enough to collapse billions of universes. Only the spectre had the power to stop him. So yeah, The spectre when backed by the presence, is much more powerful than any version of the beyonder. The anti-monitor killed Billions of Universes. and the spectre stopped him in his tracks. Beyonder can make universes, and he can also give a threat to destroy the multiverse in 24 hours, and mean it!!

charlemagne9746
Spectre didn't stop Anti-Monitor on his own...it took the combined might of the DC universes that were left to stop AM

Yeah, pre-ret Beyonder could do that.....unless he issued the threat while Thanos still had the HOTU...lol

rotiart
The anti monitor was powerful enough to collapse billions of universes. Only the spectre had the power to stop him. So yeah, The spectre when backed by the presence, is much more powerful than any version of the beyonder. The anti-monitor killed Billions of Universes. and the spectre stopped him in his tracks.

sure. which means he collapsed the DC multiverse.. not its Megaverse which would include its subsidaries such as wildstorm...

Also Antimonitor was opposed by Spectre with the full backing of all magic in DC... Antimontior had to absorb his whole dimension to prevent getting defeated...

Beyonder never fought LT. LT was at home. His legs crossed and arms huddled over himself as he wet his pants.

Beyonder is the power of millions of multiverses...

Antimonitor was lucky to beat 1 multiverse.

The most powerful entities in DC gave Antimonitor a run for his money.

Noone that attempted to defeat Beyonder could do it. And the fights that happened wrecked the multiverse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So let's say the presence tells the spectre that the beyonder is in the dc universe messing with stuff. Put him out. You have my full wrath. You really honestly think that the beyonder is going to win? Cuz basically ur saying that the beyonder would be above the presence. Who really is the one above all as well. At least that is my interpretation. That basically GOD. So ur saying that God gives the sprectre his wrath to destroy the beyonder, and he can't do it? You tread on blasphemy. smile

bigbran
So let's say the presence tells the spectre that the beyonder is in the dc universe messing with stuff. Put him out. You have my full wrath. You really honestly think that the beyonder is going to win? Cuz basically ur saying that the beyonder would be above the presence. Who really is the one above all as well. At least that is my interpretation. That basically GOD. So ur saying that God gives the sprectre his wrath to destroy the beyonder, and he can't do it? You tread on blasphemy. smile we know that a full power spectre is on par with god, because....

rotiart
nope. beyonder wins. As long as its the presence of DC multiverse... and not DC megaverse... notice the difference.

cause one would give spectre the power of the multiverse...
the other the megaverse...
multiverse<beyonder<megaverse

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart
nope. beyonder wins. As long as its the presence of DC multiverse... and not DC megaverse... notice the difference.

cause one would give spectre the power of the multiverse...
the other the megaverse...
multiverse<beyonder<megaverse

Now you have just gotten rediculous. There are beings in Dc that would eat the beyonder for breakfast. Like The ale entity. And he is still under the power of the presence. YOu guys make me sick. You act as if someone from marvel can go into the dc universe and write thier own rules. as long as the beyonder is a marvel character, he can't use marvel law to win a fight against another dc abstract. you have to go by the description of that character. if the presence is above everything that is dc, what makes the beyonder above his power? NOTHING but marvel fan head bull shit.

bigbran
Now you have just gotten rediculous. There are beings in Dc that would eat the beyonder for breakfast. Like The ale entity. And he is still under the power of the presence. YOu guys make me sick. You act as if someone from marvel can go into the dc universe and write thier own rules. as long as the beyonder is a marvel character, he can't use marvel law to win a fight against another dc abstract. you have to go by the description of that character. if the presence is above everything that is dc, what makes the beyonder above his power? NOTHING but marvel fan head bull shit. Beyonder isn't from the marvel universe, he has his own realm, the beyond realm.
He's just a marvel character, and laws are nothing to him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Beyonder isn't from the marvel universe, he has his own realm, the beyond realm.
He's just a marvel character, and laws are nothing to him.

he's a marvel property and as such, entering the dcu, he would be subject to the multiversal-mega dc versal presense. and the presense uses the spectre for his wrath. If that were the case, the ale would be unleashed upon the beyonder by the spectre and be done with it. the ale is beyond the dc universe. and it's description is much more powerful than the beyonders.

bigbran
he's a marvel property and as such, entering the dcu, he would be subject to the multiversal-mega dc versal presense. and the presense uses the spectre for his wrath. If that were the case, the ale would be unleashed upon the beyonder by the spectre and be done with it. the ale is beyond the dc universe. and it's description is much more powerful than the beyonders. yes, and sentry stalemated galactus.
and if he were a dc character he would have crushed spectre too.

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes, and sentry stalemated galactus.
and if he were a dc character he would have crushed spectre too.

now I see that you are for real a marvel zombie.

bigbran
now I see that you are for real a marvel zombie. Now I see that your stubborn, and won't give up.

charlemagne9746
Beyonder was ret-conned....he was defeated. The writers of Marvel possess an omnipotence even higher than the Beyonder. They made it so the Beyonder never even really existed in Marvel, with that kind of power...lol. So, yes...there is someone over the Beyonder..lol.

sexyking
Well if its full powered spectre then it doesnt matter if its classic beyonder or not the beyonder still loses. If the presence says go and kill beyonder then the spectre will do it no matter what.

WhiteWitchKing
sad

Post Retcon is not multiverse level. He's not even universal, maybe pocket universe.

No he didn't. Collapsing billions of universes?

Spectre backed by Presence? Then what's with that circle of DC mystics that surrounded him and was powering him up when he was struggling with Anti-Monitor. Surely such a being backed by DC's GOD Presence would be enough against Anti-Monitor. Unless we're to assume that Anti-Montior is Presence's equal, so the mystics help was needed as well.

Pre-Retcon Beyonder beats the snot out of Spectre. Post Retcon loses full powered Spectre.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by sexyking
Well if its full powered spectre then it doesnt matter if its classic beyonder or not the beyonder still loses. If the presence says go and kill beyonder then the spectre will do it no matter what.

Have we seen this Spectre ever?

Thanos_THOTU
Beyonder enters whichever multi-verse he wants replaces the god there and becomes one with the multi-verse.
So spectre becomes his wrath.

Skeets
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Beyonder enters whichever multi-verse he wants replaces the god there and becomes one with the multi-verse.
So spectre becomes his wrath.
What are you talking about?
God is Supreme it can't be replaced.Spectre's a part of the supreme Being he's the Logoz.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Skeets
What are you talking about?
God is Supreme it can't be replaced.Spectre's a part of the supreme Being he's the Logoz.
DC vs Marvel #1:
God is everything, one with the entire Mutli-verse, bonded to it.

Beyonder in Marvel, I am everything in this Mutli-verse.
http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderisrealitydw2.jpg

And he wasent a part of it in the 1st place.

Skeets
DC vs Marvel #1:
God is everything, one with the entire Mutli-verse, bonded to it.

Beyonder in Marvel, I am everything in this Mutli-verse.
http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderisrealitydw2.jpg

And he wasent a part of it in the 1st place.
Nice,your using a non-canon bull shit Cross over...no expression
The presence in DC is Supreme nothing can challenge it.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Skeets
Nice,your using a non-canon bull shit Cross over...no expression
The presence in DC is Supreme nothing can challenge it.
Pre-retcon Beyonder is non canon...

Skeets
Pre-retcon Beyonder is non canon...
Because he got ret-conned...doh
There's a difference though,Dc vs Marvel wasn't canon to begin with.

Thanos_THOTU
So what you are saying that we can use non canon Beyonder fact's but not other non canon feats and statements?

Besides Pre-retconned Beyonder happend before DC vs Marvel.
So nothing was retconned there back then too.

Juntai
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
sad

Post Retcon is not multiverse level. He's not even universal, maybe pocket universe.

No he didn't. Collapsing billions of universes?

Spectre backed by Presence? Then what's with that circle of DC mystics that surrounded him and was powering him up when he was struggling with Anti-Monitor. Surely such a being backed by DC's GOD Presence would be enough against Anti-Monitor. Unless we're to assume that Anti-Montior is Presence's equal, so the mystics help was needed as well.

Pre-Retcon Beyonder beats the snot out of Spectre. Post Retcon loses full powered Spectre.

A) Anti Monitor was drawing on far more power, having nearly 5 universes worth of heros, and grew in power as his antimatter realm overtook the infinite number of matter universes.

B) Spectre still won. Recreated reality. Banished the Anti-Monitor. And sapped him of most all of his energy.

C) It's PIS that Anti-Monitor wasn't confronted by Spectre far earlier than he could have attained that level of power... but they made up for it by making Corrigan be punished by God for allowing it to happen.

Juntai
And just to add.... yea', Anti-Monitor drawing on all the power he was, was trying to replace The Presence as the creator. Or did you not read that part, or are just choosing to forget it?
He was definately approaching omnipotent.
But surely as Spectre and the heros overcame him, he is not The Presence's equal, but yeah.. he was about as close as it gets.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
And just to add.... yea', Anti-Monitor drawing on all the power he was, was trying to replace The Presence as the creator. Or did you not read that part, or are just choosing to forget it?
He was definately approaching omnipotent.
But surely as Spectre and the heros overcame him, he is not The Presence's equal, but yeah.. he was about as close as it gets.

He wasn't ever going to get that far. It was explained by Zuriel that the presence isn't even that concerned about people challenging his power. Becuz in the end,it would never happen. It has never happened, and it will never happen. The presence uses minions to save the universe and we never even get to see him. He is so far above anything that the anti monitor or classic beyonder can do. IN his wrealm, he would just create and army of Spectres and be done with any incursion he sees fit to deal with. Sometimes he may let stuff happen for the hell of it, and then reverse it all. The DC presence is beyond any scope of cosmic being trying to muss with his stuff. It will NEVER happen. No one will ever go to DC and replace the presence,

Juntai
He wasn't ever going to get that far. It was explained by Zuriel that the presence isn't even that concerned about people challenging his power. Becuz in the end,it would never happen. It has never happened, and it will never happen. The presence uses minions to save the universe and we never even get to see him. He is so far above anything that the anti monitor or classic beyonder can do. IN his wrealth, he would just create and army of Spectres and be done with any incursion he sees fit to deal with. Sometimes he may let stuff happen for the hell of it, and then reverse it all. The DC presence is beyond any scope of cosmic being trying to muss with his stuff. It will NEVER happen. No one will ever go to DC and replace the presence, You don't have to tell me anything. I own Paradise Lost where he said that to Azmodel when he tried to invade The Presence's throne room...In fact, I've pointed out that exact moment many times on the forum to the uneducated.

He already has an army of Spectre's, read Spectre volume 4. wink

galan7777777
is this pre ret beyonder? cause thats an unquestionable victory.......now post ret is still multiversal but below LT, and full power spectre=LT......so it depends which version is being discussed

Juntai
Originally posted by galan7777777
is this pre ret beyonder? cause thats an unquestionable victory.......now post ret is still multiversal but below LT, and full power spectre=LT......so it depends which version is being discussed Bad logic. Spectre is not LT.

galan7777777
Bad logic. Spectre is not LT. i didnt say he was LT, but at full power he's around the same level as LT

nvrbeenwthagirl
i didnt say he was LT, but at full power he's around the same level as LT

NO, at full power, the Spectre is waay beyond LT. At full power, the Spectre is the wrath of GOD himself. Basically he's like God's SHot Gun. Or Uzi. There is such a difference. At full power, he would be as might as God himself becuz in essence, he would be God's anger.

Juntai
i didnt say he was LT, but at full power he's around the same level as LT Says who?
It's a completely different character.

You should try making a comparison between Spectre and not LT, to the Beyonder, which is where your opinion was based. Which is a bad idea altogether.

Broly92
NO, at full power, the Spectre is waay beyond LT. At full power, the Spectre is the wrath of GOD himself. Basically he's like God's SHot Gun. Or Uzi. There is such a difference. At full power, he would be as might as God himself becuz in essence, he would be God's anger.
I just lost all respect for Spectre after that

galan7777777
Says who?
It's a completely different character.

You should try making a comparison between Spectre and not LT, to the Beyonder, which is where your opinion was based. Which is a bad idea altogether. wow! some people are way 2 obsessed! any wayz pre ret beyonder would win easily......post ret beyonder would be beaten

Juntai
Originally posted by Broly92
I just lost all respect for Spectre after that Why, because he's the Wrath of God, and not just hypothetically?

Juntai
wow! some people are way 2 obsessed! any wayz pre ret beyonder would win easily......post ret beyonder would be beaten Based on what?

galan7777777
because preret was outside the multiverse and could do ANYTHING that he wanted to do and was also as powerful as he wanted 2 be (millions of times the power of the multiverse).........post ret was still part of the multiverse but not as powerful as spectre

Juntai
because preret was outside the multiverse and could do ANYTHING that he wanted to do and was also as powerful as he wanted 2 be (millions of times the power of the multiverse).........post ret was still part of the multiverse but not as powerful as spectre You believe Beyonder could throw down with Gods own hand and win with ease? That he could somehow muster more power than God can impart an aspect of himself to an extent that he could accomplish it EASILY?
And I'm not talking hypothetically here.

galan7777777
pre retcon yes! he wasnt part of the multiverse while spectre is........anything beyonder wished to do was done, such as killing death itself whom is one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe, havent u seen the respect thread?

Juntai
pre retcon yes! he wasnt part of the multiverse while spectre is........anything beyonder wished to do was done, such as killing death itself whom is one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe, havent u seen the respect thread? Sorry, wrong again. Spectre is above all of creation as a whole, not just the multiverse. He is the hand of the divine at 'full power'.

PS: I can't believe you just said that a character can muster up more power than God EASILY with exclamation points aftwards.

galan7777777
Sorry, wrong again. Spectre is above all of creation as a whole, not just the multiverse. He is the hand of the divine at 'full power'. In fact, it has been on panel that he directs, consiously or otherwise, every being in creation on the paths they must take.

PS: I can't believe you just said that a character can muster up more power than God EASILY with exclamation points aftwards. its been shown beyonder was easily capable of the same thing, having been the one who was responsible for the path that banner took to get his hulk power, and every path he took after that......beyonder can win easily

Thanos_THOTU
Sorry, wrong again. Spectre is above all of creation as a whole, not just the multiverse. He is the hand of the divine at 'full power'. In fact, it has been on panel that he directs, consiously or otherwise, every being in creation on the paths they must take.
Yeah, and L. Tribunal is the strongest being in MU, but was nothing compared to Beyonder.

TGEB is equal only to God and way above Spectre.
He is considered as Thanos w/ HotU's eqal.
Basicly because they both have God's power and are evil.

Juntai
Spectre Volume 4.

Hal Jordan/Spectre:

"It still astonishes me what I can do. This ability to take aspects of my own consciousness and give them form... And send them off across the universe. How is this possible?

It's not as if I understand the process: I just do it. Urge becomes thought, becomes manifestation. And each one of these reflections... each one of these others, is as much of me as I am.

Yet I remain to connected to them all. The controlling consciousness. Spectre Prime. Yet I don't feel as if I'm really controlling them. It's as if we're part of the cosmic tapestry-- carrying out the will of something -- someone-- far greater than all of us.

There are times I wonder if I'm not just one more reflection of a still-larger mind. That's waiting to call me home, and swollow me up.

Undream me.

And perhaps I am. What can identity mean, after all, when you've left the world of matter, of illusory between the spririt and flesh behind?

So I sail off across the Earth day after day, night after night, in more shapes and forms than I could ever count. Sail off to do what must be done in order to save the world one soul at a time.

Across the Earth and across the galaxies. For my work isn't limited to one planet, one culture, one small vision of reality. The Hand of The Divine reaches across space and time... across all the limitless planes of existance. And where he points. I follow....

..cajoling and caressing, exhorting and harassing, comforting and terrifying, doing whatever needs to be done... Whatever each individual heart requires.. to awaken the new universe, the new age of joy and miracles, that lies . . fully realized . . . all around us.

Just waiting for us to open our eyes.

And see it.".

Spectre is above creation as a whole. Even so much that at, as you can read, he helps lead every being in all of creation on the paths they must take to fullfill 'Gods Will".

nvrbeenwthagirl
Marvel Zombies and beyonder worshippers are endless and ceaseless in thier crusade. Nothing in comics would ever be able to transcend the will of God, NOt even pre-retcon beyonder.

Juntai
Yeah, and L. Tribunal is the strongest being in MU, but was nothing compared to Beyonder.

TGEB is equal only to God and way above Spectre.
He is considered as Thanos w/ HotU's eqal.
Basicly because they both have God's power and are evil. ???

galan7777777
Spectre Volume 4.

Hal Jordan/Spectre:

"It still astonishes me what I can do. This ability to take aspects of my own consciousness and give them form... And send them off across the universe. How is this possible?

It's not as if I understand the process: I just do it. Urge becomes thought, becomes manifestation. And each one of these reflections... each one of these others, is as much of me as I am.

Yet I remain to connected to them all. The controlling consciousness. Spectre Prime. Yet I don't fell as if I'm really controlling them. It's as if we're part of the cosmic tapestry-- carrying out the will of something -- someone-- far greater than all of us.

There are times I wonder if I'm not just one more reflection of a still-larger mind. That's waiting to call me home, and swollow me up.

Undream me.

And perhaps I am. What can identity mean, after all, when you've left the world of matter, of illusory between the spririt and flesh behind?

So I sail off across the Earth day after day, night after night, in more shapes and forms than I could ever count. Sail off to do what must be done in order to save the world one soul at a time.

Across the Earth and across the galaxies. For my work isn't limited to one planet, one culture, one small vision of reality. The Hand of The Divine reaches across space and time... across all the limitless planes of existance. And where he points. I follow....

..cajoling and caressing, exhorting and harassing, comforting and terrifying, doing whatever needs to be done... Whatever each individual heart requires.. to awaken the new universe, the new age of joy and miracles, that lies . . fully realized . . . all around us.

Just waiting for us to open our eyes.

And see it.".

Spectre is above creation as a whole. Even so much that at, as you can read, he helps lead every being in all of creation on the paths they must take to fullfill 'Gods Will". that was a bad arguement, none of the things that were talked about in this story are outside beyonders power, and its been shown http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html

Juntai
that was a bad arguement, none of the things that were talked about in this story are outside beyonders power, and its been shown http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html The only bad arguement is you thinking Beyonder can muster more power than God with ease. lol.

Thanos_THOTU
Marvel Zombies and beyonder worshippers are endless and ceaseless in thier crusade. Nothing in comics would ever be able to transcend the will of God, NOt even pre-retcon beyonder.
... I think I speak for everyone when I say; you ****** ******* *** ****** ******* ****

1, Get it through your thick skull and into that little brain of yours.
-- Beyonder wasent a part of the Marvel Multi-verse.
Still he invaded MU Multiverse, and become all that was inside it, in other words God.
He had the power of the writers, which also makes him God.
But that's not quite it. He could do the same thing to DC Multi-verse acording to Pre-ret Beyonder logic.

And he would be able to take down TOAA, Presence and the Great Evil Beast, with just a smal portion of his power.
The Marvel Multiverse dint mean anything to Beyonder.
So woudlent DC.

galan7777777
... I think I speak for everyone when I say; you ****** ******* *** ****** ******* ****

Still he invaded MU Multiverse, and become all that was inside it, in other words God.
But that's not quite it. He could do the same thing to DC Multi-verse acording to Pre-ret Beyonder logic.

And he would be able to take down TOAA, Presence and the Great Evil Beast, with just a smal portion of his power.
So woudlent DC. a'men!

Juntai

So woudlent DC. Let's see how many people agree with that. I'll make the thread!

Thanos_THOTU
Sure... Master alone will convice the unsecure.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by rotiart
Last seen version of Beyonder.. Post Retcon was still multiversal level

NO he was NOT!

Post retcon Beyonder was a cube beings. Cube beings are below the likes of Eternity and LT.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3147346

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3147359

And even less powerful than the Celestials:

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3147502

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3147514

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3147587

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
NO he was NOT!

Post retcon Beyonder was a cube beings. Cube beings are below the likes of Eternity and LT.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3147346

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3147359

And even less powerful than the Celestials:

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3147502

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3147514

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3147587 What do you think of Pre Retcon Beyonder being able to take down The Presence, TOAA, Yahweh, TGEB and the multiverses with only a small portion of his power?

Go to the other thread I created and give imput!

GalacticStorm

Where was it stated that he became all that was in the marvel multiverse? Show me.

Where was it stated on panel that Beyonder had the power of the writers? laughing out loud Show me.

What evidence have you to claim that Beyonder could do such a thing in the DC creation?

So woudlent DC.

If TOAA is Marvels supreme being, then all that exists within Marvel, all that is featured in a Marvel comic originates from it, that includes the Beyonder. All the Beyonder was as stated was an otherdimensional universe that lay beyond the Marvel multiverse.

Beyonder would not be able to take out any supreme being. By their very nature they are unsurpassable, completely infallible.

Juntai
Where was it stated that he became all that was in the marvel multiverse? Show me.

Where was it stated on panel that Beyonder had the power of the writers? laughing out loud Show me.

What evidence have you to claim that Beyonder could do such a thing in the DC creation?

If TOAA is Marvels supreme being, then all that exists within Marvel, all that is featured in a Marvel comic originates from it, that includes the Beyonder. All the Beyonder was as stated was an otherdimensional universe that lay beyond the Marvel multiverse.

Beyonder would not be able to take out any supreme being. By their very nature they are unsurpassable, completely infallible. Other thread bro, save this one for Spectre vs Beyonder. smile

galan7777777

Beyonder would not be able to take out any supreme being. By their very nature they are unsurpassable, completely infallible. where does it show on pannel that he couldnt defeat TOAA? its a double edged sword

GalacticStorm
where does it show on pannel that he couldnt defeat TOAA? its a double edged sword

If TOAA is Marvels supreme being then that means that absolutely nothing can equal or surpass it. That is the very nature of a supreme being. If something could then they are not supreme beings. Its not a hard concept to grasp.

Beyonder was of marvel creation. He was a sentient universe that lay beyond marvels multiverse, thats all. Therefore he derived from Marvels supreme being, just like everything that is featured within a Marvel comicbook.

nvrbeenwthagirl
where does it show on pannel that he couldnt defeat TOAA? its a double edged sword

The beyonder was defeated. The Presence has NEVER been defeated. And since A full powered Spectre has the backing of the Presence, He could never be defeated if he is in the Presence's will. All things are according to the presence's will.

galan7777777
The beyonder was defeated. The Presence has NEVER been defeated. And since A full powered Spectre has the backing of the Presence, He could never be defeated if he is in the Presence's will. All things are according to the presence's will. beyonder was defeated because he put limits on himself, and has any being aver batteled the presence? so you cant say nothing can beat him if its never be shown

Juntai
beyonder was defeated because he put limits on himself, and has any being aver batteled the presence? so you cant say nothing can beat him if its never be shown Azmodel tried, but the Presence is not a being, and he was simply halted and defeated, he and his army's powers suddenly became innefectual to anyone they tried to attack. Apperently this was the same outcome when Neron tried it before.

ANyways, this is about Spectre.
Take that to the other thread.

galan7777777
They tried, but the Presence is not a being, and they were simply halted and defeated, their powers removed, etc. the beyonder has been shown accomplishing the same feats

Juntai
the beyonder has been shown accomplishing the same feats So has about a million other characters, what's your point? The Presence cannot be challenged by a simple creation. He is beyond all. He is a not a being that can be attacked and defeated.

galan7777777
So has about a million other characters, what's your point? The Presence cannot be challenged by a simple creation. He is beyond all. He is a not a being that can be attacked and defeated. and the beyonder can? when the beyonder was "defeated" its because he allowed himself 2b beaten by putting limits on himself

sexyking
and the beyonder can? when the beyonder was "defeated" its because he allowed himself 2b beaten by putting limits on himself

laughing laughing out loud what are you trying to say that the beyonder is just as powerfull as TOAA?

galan7777777
laughing laughing out loud what are you trying to say that the beyonder is just as powerfull as TOAA? yes and no, im mostly trying to say he isnt under TOAA's control

Juntai
laughing laughing out loud what are you trying to say that the beyonder is just as powerfull as TOAA? Yes, read the other thread. A few are saying Beyonder could beat the Presence AND Marvel's creator.

Skeets
Wow!! This thread's hilarious.I'm gonna have to hurry up with that Spectre V4..laughing out loud

Thanos_THOTU
Yes, read the other thread. A few are saying Beyonder could beat the Presence AND Marvel's creator.
1, Marvel have retconned Beyonder, the former version arent under their control anymore.
marvel cannot and will not revive him with the same powers.

Thanos_THOTU
revived

Creshosk
1, Marvel have retconned Beyonder, the former version arent under their control anymore.
marvel cannot and will not revive him with the same powers. Doesn't that mean that the former character is nonexistent?

If he needs to be revived that means he's in a negative state.

Though I'm going to have to disagree with the cannot part. They can do whatever they want in their book. And they don't need any reasons what so ever... Regardless of whether a person likes it or not.

Mordum
First of all Pre rect Beyonder is trash he will never and never has been equal to TOAA/God/Presence. He was clumsy, dumb witted and was defeated by his own ignorance. How can anyone say hes equal to god when he half the time he doesnt what hes doing.

Xplosive
The beyonder was defeated. The Presence has NEVER been defeated. And since A full powered Spectre has the backing of the Presence, He could never be defeated if he is in the Presence's will. All things are according to the presence's will.

Why he then strugled AM, what do you not understand, man, what, why did he strugle against AM, if he would be fully backed with The Presence?
And also The Presence said there is force beyond him.

He is beyond all. He is a not a being that can be attacked and defeated.

The Presence is not beyond all. He said, I am Eternal and... but even I was shaped by external forces.

Pre-R takes this with extreme ease.

Juntai
Originally posted by Xplosive
Why he then strugled AM, what do you not understand, man, what, why did he strugle against AM, if he would be fully backed with The Presence?
And also The Presence said there is force beyond him.

The Presence is not beyond all. He said, I am Eternal and... but even I was shaped by external forces.

Pre-R takes this with extreme ease. You're confusing DC and Vertigo comics.

And yes, even Yahweh is still supreme. He was speaking of being as much shaped by his creations they are of he. As they are extensions of himself.

the Darkone
Spectre at full powered is above the pre-recon beyonder, Spectre is powered by God, I'm sorry that's one Ace even the pre-recon Beyonder can't overcome.

Tassadar
Pre-Retcon Beyonder erases the DCU effortlessly. Post-retcon lasts maybe 4.7 seconds.

the Darkone
Pre Beyonder will stomp a mud hole in The Spectre ass, Pre Beyonder was just off the charts, he would fight the Spectre on his own level and still kick the tare out of the Spectre.

breeze85
Originally posted by the Darkone
Spectre at full powered is above the pre-recon beyonder, Spectre is powered by God, I'm sorry that's one Ace even the pre-recon Beyonder can't overcome.

Pre Beyonder will stomp a mud hole in The Spectre ass, Pre Beyonder was just off the charts, he would fight the Spectre on his own level and still kick the tare out of the Spectre.

Make up your mind? Everyone can make an own conclusion about this...

And then the battle. Pre-Retcon Beyonder just wishes Spectre to be gone and that's it. However, Post-Retcon is going down, hard.

bigbran
Spectre at full powered is above the pre-recon beyonder, Spectre is powered by God, I'm sorry that's one Ace even the pre-recon Beyonder can't overcome. Originally posted by the Darkone
Pre Beyonder will stomp a mud hole in The Spectre ass, Pre Beyonder was just off the charts, he would fight the Spectre on his own level and still kick the tare out of the Spectre. Originally posted by breeze85
Make up your mind? Everyone can make an own conclusion about this...

And then the battle. Pre-Retcon Beyonder just wishes Spectre to be gone and that's it. However, Post-Retcon is going down, hard. I was going to do that before your post.

Thanos_THOTU
I was going to do that before your post.
It's called learning, and it's a part of life...
Before he thought that Spectre would be superior, but now he knows Pre-retcon Beyonder a bit more and also the result of the battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.