Taskmaster vs Cassandra Cain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Classic Taskmaster(fully armed)
vs
Current Cassandra(in her old Batgirl costume w/gadgets)

No prep for either
Bloodlust is on

rotiart
I'd actually have to say I'm not sure. Im gonna go with the 50/50 split.

Tshern
I say Taskie takes it. Show me Batgirl taking on the Avengers or something akin to that and I deeply reconsider.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Tshern
I say Taskie takes it. Show me Batgirl taking on the Avengers or something akin to that and I deeply reconsider.

Didn't he have prep for that fight? Cuz there's none here.

joesha28
Batgirl takes this she will read him that he's copying her move. She'll execute something fast and finishes him off. Nerve punches, he makes his copy but won't be able land one.

joesha28
Cassie defeated Shiva AGAIN. This time breaking her neck that places her above Shiva/Dragon and Batman.

darthgoober
Originally posted by joesha28
Cassie defeated Shiva AGAIN. This time breaking her neck that places her above Shiva/Dragon and Batman.
I thought she was already considered to be above Batman?

joesha28
Yup she was. but he manages to tie her is Batgirl#50. Her former victory over Shiva itself was very close to her draw. But her latest fight with Shiva, She avoided Shiva's Leopard blow and snapped her neck. Now she's now heading the League of Assasins.

darthgoober
Yup she was. but he manages to tie her is Batgirl#50. Her former victory over Shiva itself was very close to her draw. But her latest fight with Shiva, She avoided Shiva's Leopard blow and snapped her neck. Now she's now heading the League of Assasins.
Sounds cool, I'll have to check that out.

Scoobless
Batgirl takes this she will read him that he's copying her move. She'll execute something fast and finishes him off. Nerve punches, he makes his copy but won't be able land one.

Taskmaster would beat her, he doesn't just copy what she's doing, he sees the way she moves and uses that to predict what she'll do next.... plus he's already absorbed the fighting styles of people as good as/better than her

darthgoober
Originally posted by Scoobless
Taskmaster would beat her, he doesn't just copy what she's doing, he sees the way she moves and uses that to predict what she'll do next.... plus he's already absorbed the fighting styles of people as good as/better than her
Yes, but unless I'm mistaken, her ability to read movements is better than his( but I could be wrong). Plus her equipment is superior if I'm not mistaken.

Soljer

Indeed.

But Cass isn't to be underestimated, Taskmaster wouldn't completely decimate her.

Just beat her.

Scoobless
Can Cass beat Batman?

darthgoober
Can Cass beat Batman?
Yes.

Scoobless
Regularly? ... or one off?

darthgoober
Regularly? ... or one off?
I'm almost possitve that she takes the majority, but I'm not sure on any of her recent feats agaist his. I do have one comic where she got back her ability to read others moves and he couldn't land a punch(but that was set a while ago).

Tron

Taskmaster copies any move he sees, while Cass can copy an entire fighting style by just watching a few moves from the person. Add that with the fact that she can predict someone's movements, and Taskmaster gets dropped.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yes, but unless I'm mistaken, her ability to read movements is better than his( but I could be wrong). Plus her equipment is superior if I'm not mistaken. His ability is actually a mutant power. I doubt her ability is better. (I don't know for certain but I seriously doubt it)

I'd say taskmaster wins.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Psyquis52
His ability is actually a mutant power. I doubt her ability is better. (I don't know for certain but I seriously doubt it)

I'd say taskmaster wins.
Hey you could be right, I haven't seen a lot of either of them. I was just estimating, I'm no expert on either of them.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by darthgoober
Hey you could be right, I haven't seen a lot of either of them. I was just estimating, I'm no expert on either of them. I don't know. I'm just guessing.

B.A
I thought TM was just skilled.

Milkie
Originally posted by Tron
Taskmaster copies any move he sees, while Cass can copy an entire fighting style by just watching a few moves from the person.

I've never heard of her being able to copy a whole fighting style just by watching a few moves and I doubt that's true.

That sounds completely ridiculous for someone who isn't telepathic.

Add that with the fact that she can predict someone's movements, and Taskmaster gets dropped.

Taskmaster has also displayed the ability to predict or anticipate someone's next move due to the fact that he has studied MANY fighting styles. Both of them may have gained this ability in different ways (Batgirl reading body language all of her life which proves useful in other ways) but they result in the same thing.

Originally posted by Psyquis52
His ability is actually a mutant power. I doubt her ability is better. (I don't know for certain but I seriously doubt it)

I'd say taskmaster wins.

Depends on which Taskmaster you're talking about. Earth-616 Taskmaster isn't mutant but Earth-8909 Taskmaster is and Marvel has stated that his ability is the same, it's just that in one universe he is considered a mutant and in the other he is not.

Originally posted by B.A
I thought TM was just skilled.

In a way yes. He has to stay in good physical condition if he wants to pull of a lot of the more difficult moves and flips. Plus you wanna make sure you can pack a punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.