Bane vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Bane handed Batman his worse defeat. Now he wants to take over Hell's kitchen. But he has to Pay the Devil his due!

capt it up
Banes a chump. DD all the way

Innerhype
Bane with prep could win, otherwise I hand it to DD as well

Reaper777
Dare Devil cuts Bane's tube In about 3 maybe 4 seconds, Its over.

DD 10/10

joesha28
bump

Psyquis52
Personally I think Bane gives him a run for his money.
He isn't just a brute, this guy has brains.

Metalmanx
I think it'd be close, but Daredevil would produce the majority of wins here. Bane is not one to be underestimated.

DD 7/10.

Shorty G
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I think it'd be close, but Daredevil would produce the majority of wins here. Bane is not one to be underestimated.

DD 7/10. Agreed.

willRules
I think this is a good match up. Daredevil wins, but it's a close one yes

Alfheim
Originally posted by willRules
I think this is a good match up. Daredevil wins, but it's a close one yes

ditto.

Maybe if Bane is fully juiced he would win.

marvelprince
Even though I Mr Hyde is the rip off, he is still stronger than Bane. And lets not forget how many times he's taken Mr Hyde. Plus with his senses he'll hit the thing that pumps venom into Bane in 6 seconds flat

Tassadar
Originally posted by Metalmanx

DD 7/10.

yes

Ultraman Baltan
I'm assuming this is before Bane was a pussy. If it is, then It's one heck of a match. I give it to Daredevil 5.5/10. CLOSE match. Immensely close.

Soljer

Batman walks all over bane.

Daredevil does it better.

endrict
bane will win.

bane has beaten batman and batman can beat DD.

batdude123
Originally posted by joesha28
Bane handed Batman his worse defeat. Now he wants to take over Hell's kitchen. But he has to Pay the Devil his due!

Did you even READ the freakin' comic???!!! Yeah, why didn't you mention the fact that Batman just got through running an entire guantlet of villains that escaped from Arkham Asylumn. He was tired, fatigued and beat up. He was able to subdue EVERYONE that escaped. Then, when Bane realized that he had the upper hand, he took his advantage. It ended with Batman's defeat. Although, in their second encounter, Batman and Bane met under fair conditions, and while they were on equal footing, Batman completely MASSACRED Bane in the fight.

Daredevil ftw.

leonidas
dd, but i doubt it would be quite as easy as some above have said.

joesha28
Originally posted by batdude123
Did you even READ the freakin' comic???!!! Yeah, why didn't you mention the fact that Batman just got through running an entire guantlet of villains that escaped from Arkham Asylumn. He was tired, fatigued and beat up. He was able to subdue EVERYONE that escaped. Then, when Bane realized that he had the upper hand, he took his advantage. It ended with Batman's defeat. Although, in their second encounter, Batman and Bane met under fair conditions, and while they were on equal footing, Batman completely MASSACRED Bane in the fight.

Daredevil ftw.

I did read that comic. Indeed it was worse defeat for Batman. Bane coordinated that whole breakout, it was planned. He defeated Batman on the strategy plane and later broke him. The other only street level who cld do that was Hush.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by marvelprince
Even though I Mr Hyde is the rip off, he is still stronger than Bane. And lets not forget how many times he's taken Mr Hyde. Plus with his senses he'll hit the thing that pumps venom into Bane in 6 seconds flat Bear in mind that Bane is a much better fighter than Mr Hyde.

Alfheim

Daredevil ftw.

Batdude's right DD is gonna beat the ****ing crap out of him.

Soljer
Originally posted by endrict
bane will win.

bane has beaten batman and batman can beat DD.

Daredevil ftw.

People need to stop relying on ABC logic all the time. They need to be perceptive enough to realize when it applies, and when it does not.

Batman DESTROYS Bane when they are on equal footing, so there goes your whole argument.

batdude123
Originally posted by joesha28
I did read that comic. Indeed it was worse defeat for Batman. Bane coordinated that whole breakout, it was planned. He defeated Batman on the strategy plane and later broke him. The other only street level who cld do that was Hush.

It was a blindsided attack and Batman didn't realize what was happening and not to mention he was FATIGUED from beating up everyone else that was in Arkham. You can't use a one-sided fight like that. Let's use their second fight in which they were on equal ground with Batman f*cking Bane up horribly.

olympian
As much as Bane has the hardcore and badass factor, it has to be said that he didnt beat a Batman in the top of his shape. Far from it.

DD takes this, for me.

joesha28
Batman was retrained than right. I wld say Batman wld beat Bane anytime. DD also wld win this. But how does fight will go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.