Lady Shiva vs Black Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
It's just h2h.

xmarksthespot
Shiva.

joesha28
But i thot Dinah got better.

xmarksthespot
As far as I know.. Shiva's still better.

guy222
shiva

Darth Martin
Dinah's not on Shiva's level.

WrathfulDwarf
I really love Dinah but on H2H she loses to Lady Shiva.

However, the Canary Cry blows Shiva to pieces.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I really love Dinah but on H2H she loses to Lady Shiva.

However, the Canary Cry blows Shiva to pieces. yes

tjcoady
In Birds of Prey, Black Canary dropped out because of moral rage before she completed the same training Shiva went through.

Which I didn't really get. Didn't O'Neil have it that Shiva trained originally with the O-Sensei? Or did that take place after her crazy-ass training fighting tanks and armies and little girls in the jungle?

Black Canary's hand to hand skills are a bit underrated in these forums. Shiva herself said that Canary's in the top ten martial artists (obviously this doesn't include people like Karate Kid who Shiva wouldn't know).

Anyways, without the cry, Dinah's just not quite good enough to beat Shiva. She'd do pretty well though.

Erik-Lensherr
Shiva.

guy222
thumb up

The Fake Macoy
Shiva wins this.

Sado22
who are the top 10 ma's int DC anyway?
i know batman, shiva, bronx tiger, shiva, and cassandra are there. who else is there?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sado22
who are the top 10 ma's int DC anyway?
i know batman, shiva, bronx tiger, shiva, and cassandra are there. who else is there? You typed Shiva twice buddy Richard Dragon, Constantine Drakon, Connor Hawke, O-Sensei, David Caine and of course the best Karate Kid. Those are my top 10 some people may not agree wink

Sado22
i wasn't talking about opinions, iceman.
i was talking the 10/10 according to DC.

i read somewhere that the number one spot is between Batman, Shiva, Cassandra Cain and Richard Dragon. by the way, anyone know where i can read richard dragon comics. i want to see the first appearance of shiva and her sister. can't seem to find it anywhere sad

~Sado

iceman24567
i wasn't talking about opinions, iceman.
i was talking the 10/10 according to DC.

i read somewhere that the number one spot is between Batman, Shiva, Cassandra Cain and Richard Dragon. by the way, anyone know where i can read richard dragon comics. i want to see the first appearance of shiva and her sister. can't seem to find it anywhere sad

~Sado I don't know if Dc actually has a list of top 10 to be honest but the people i listed are pretty close.

Sado22
Oh...well i guess i agree with your top 10 then.
who do you think is number one though? bats? shiva?

~Sado

iceman24567
Oh...well i guess i agree with your top 10 then.
who do you think is number one though? bats? shiva?

~Sado Karate Kid is actually almost everybody agrees.

Sado22
karate kid?

iceman24567
karate kid? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate_Kid_%28comics%29

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by iceman24567
Karate Kid is actually almost everybody agrees.

I'm not up on current Karate Kid- back in the day he was very very good... and it was almost implied (tho' never stated) that he was actually superhuman in someway. It was like his superpower was an incredible ability to learn/master various fighting techniques (kind of like Taskmaster- only better). In other words, KK had a "boost" that made him a better martial artist than any mere human could ever be. What's his story now?

Anyways- Shiva is superior in h2h over Black Canary.

Sado22
like most DC guys, karate kid looks...er...lame. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.