The Skip Slide!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
Sometimes when I go to get a beer from the fridge, I do The Skip Slide! It's where you sort of skip, then jump, then lock your legs as you hit the smooth hardwood floor, while wearing socks, in order to slide to the fridge, like Tom Cruise in "Risky Business". Do you guys ever do this? eek!

Praylu
I did a skip slide when I saw this thread! eek!

Not really, just amused your still making threads. stick out tongue

-Tired Hiker-
Yeah, I can't stop making threads. It's a sick problem, really. Well, I suggest you do a skip slide when you get a chance. Then, hug a tree. smile

JaehSkywalker
sorta...

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
sorta...

What do you mean, 'sorta'? Either you do a skip slide, or you don't. Where did you get, 'sorta'? confused eek!

Praylu
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Yeah, I can't stop making threads. It's a sick problem, really. Well, I suggest you do a skip slide when you get a chance. Then, hug a tree. smile

*Steps out the house and hugs a pine tree* eek!

shyguy
i do all the time
normally in the kitchen when im cooking

JaehSkywalker
ok.... yes... big grin

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Praylu
*Steps out the house and hugs a pine tree* eek!

You are a good man, and that pine tree will probably grow two inches taller by tomorrow, because of your kindness.

UPDATE: I just skip slid right after I made my previous post into the bathroom and took a nice long leak. Oh, it felt sooooooooo good, all those antioxidants leaving my body. And because I skip slided, it made it all even better! big grin

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by shyguy
i do all the time
normally in the kitchen when im cooking

And you call yourself a shy guy? Nobody shy skip slides, dude. wink big grin And you cook? You are going to make some lucky woman so happy one day! Unless you are gay, then you will make some guy really happy. wink I try to keep it real, y'know? smile

Praylu
You are a good man, and that pine tree will probably grow two inches taller by tomorrow, because of your kindness.

Hmmm I wonder....will the same happen if I hug chick's ? angel

shyguy
And you call yourself a shy guy? Nobody shy skip slides, dude. wink big grin And you cook? You are going to make some lucky woman so happy one day! Unless you are gay, then you will make some guy really happy. wink I try to keep it real, y'know? smile

laughing out loud everybody keeps on saying i would make a good husband

but i don't see it

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Praylu
Hmmm I wonder....will the same happen if I hug chick's ? angel

It depends on the amount of hug pressure! wink

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by shyguy
laughing out loud everybody keeps on saying i would make a good husband

but i don't see it

Well, you just have to trust how others perceive you, my friend. For instance, when I was young and broke my leg snow skiing, the doctor told me I'd never ever SKIP SLIDE again! Can you believe it?! And here I am, Skip Slide'n like there's no tomorrow! In fact, I've Skip Slid like five times since I made this thread! w00t

In fact, I'm a'skip slide'n right now! In reverse, WITH hand guns! eek!

2guns

JaehSkywalker
ADdict

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
ADdict

That's right! And I'll a'skip slide right into Skip Slider's Anonymous! Happy Dance

JaehSkywalker
eek! yes

ladygrim
Nope cant say i have

Bloigen
Yep. w00t

TheKingofKINGS!
I skip slid inot the television, and the screen broke. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.