What will we do without Jack....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
NO POTC...

reine_mk
you mean when the it ends ???? uh, I don't know, I don't wanna think about it, I m probably going to watch movies all OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN !! laughing pirate

FoxMeister
They r gonna bring him back. That voodoo women said about travelling through unknow places to find Jack. I dont think he is dead.

diddly-dum
NAW,... Jack probably tasted bad, so Kraken spat him on a island,.. or sumthin'

Jack of Blades
Yea he hasnt been washing i dont know a year or more well meybe a few monts anyway.Then he ceartenly woundt taste good

diddly-dum
Well, that kraken will sure have a dirty mouth! lol

Jack of Blades
Totally

katelovespirate
guys jack isnt dead. calm down. lol.

and this series could go on for years yet. smile

Jack of Blades
WEll only time will show

diddly-dum
I know he isn't dead,.. just when the kraken ate him, he probably tasted bad!

katelovespirate
oh, i bet Jack would taste amazing... yummy. wink

diddly-dum
that is disgusting!

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by katelovespirate
oh, i bet Jack would taste amazing... yummy. wink
CANIBALL eek2

diddly-dum
JoB, Maybe we should ship her off to Cannibal Island!!

Hey, why do they call it a shipment when they send it by car, yet cargo when they send it by ship???

Jack of Blades
Ok you get the i tie her up

diddly-dum
Okay1 Um,... katelovespirates,... where do you live?? Ineed to get you so we can ship you off,...

Jack of Blades
No she means we want to give you a present for being such a good poster and all.A free trip to one place

diddly-dum
katelovespirates you are our lucky winner to a paradise island, one way trip. There are very nice cann- I mean natives there!

Jack of Blades
Yea with these long thingies(I mean sticks) and fire

diddly-dum
And Paprika!

Jack of Blades
And cocenats

POTC lover xoxo
i think hed taste pretty good toodrool

diddly-dum
Get her!,.. I mean,.. you also won a trip!

Jack of Blades
Yea what a great day for some people''cough''Bloody Canibals''cough''i mean good people

diddly-dum
Nice way to blow our cover!!!

Jack of Blades
no on that island it means Holly people-They must learn a litle language too you know

diddly-dum
W/E,.. hey where are they???

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh God you're all going off topic again haha. Now you have a nice social Pirates of the Caribbean thread you can talk about stuff in there lol.

If you mean when it ends as someone else said then it'll be awful. It'll be like Lord of the Rings all over again. That was so sad sad *dramtically* I LOVE YOU LORD OF THE RINGS!! crybaby haha sorry. But yeah I don't like it when series of films end. Especially when they're this big. Hopefully there'll be another great trilogy or whatever to come big grin I know that seems impossible because Pirates of the Caribbean is so amazing but I didn't think there'd be something good after Lord of the Rings and there was so yay!

Is that actually what the thread is about though? Coz it says "What will we do without Jack" but Jack is what makes Pirates of the Caribbean so it's basically the same thing..

diddly-dum
Sorry, with me on here we usually go offtopic alot,..

Jack of Blades
meybe we shoud return to What will we do without Jack....
anwser:PANIC!!!

diddly-dum
Cry!(?)

Leggy_n_Merry
As I said Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp is what makes the film. The Curse of the Black Pearl wouldn't have been as big as it was if he hadn't have been in it. I've heard that many times in reviews and such.

diddly-dum
same here!

Jack of Blades
cheese near

diddly-dum
fish < thats whats gonna happen to you JoB when i'm done with you!

Jack of Blades
''Goind to Get His Armor and Helmet''No a Chance

diddly-dum
stick out tongue

Jack of Blades
winewhip

diddly-dum
dontgetit

Jack of Blades
anyway well if there wound be jack there woudnt be so much odiance

diddly-dum
Whats odiance,.. JoB don't get all huffy, cause I slashed you!!!

Jack of Blades
i slashed you too

diddly-dum
Foo poo to you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.