Image Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shorty G
Here we discuss the third largest comic company, you can discuss anything about them in here, if you like them if you dont like them, what characters you like or dislike, the new Image or the old image with Supreme, Youngblood and many other old characters, if you like discuss crossovers etc. So did anyone like Youngblood ?

Reaper777
THEY SHOULD BRING BACK PITT!

Reaper777
Originally posted by Shorty G
Here we discuss the third largest comic company, you can discuss anything about them in here, if you like them if you dont like them, what characters you like or dislike, the new Image or the old image with Supreme, Youngblood and many other old characters, if you like discuss crossovers etc. So did anyone like Youngblood ?

Never heard of Youngblood, do you have a link or something?

juggernaut66666
DARKNESS

Reaper777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
DARKNESS

YEAH!!!!!!

Scoobless
Youngblood had a Hawkeye rip off leading them didn't it?

Rols
Im currently collecting new Cyber force only have up to 4 issue right now being release i should have the 5 next week. It actually picks up after the death of Ripclaw and Dylan (Heatwave). If your fans of old Cyber Force you diff. need to pick this up, so far the story arc is quite compilling, they're going to meet their maker.. Gen wise (who made them mutants).

Also collects Darkness (depending about story arc), Ive got all of Wetworks, Team 7 all series, Wildcats (most of it), Fires from heaven (ive got to admit this is one of the most awesome crossovers in comic history, all char. in image is here), Union, Wildstorm rising (not as good as the above crossover but its got all Chars metioned her), Backlash, Gen 13 (most of it), Wildstorm spotlight (most of it), Im still forgeting quite a bit, i cant remember all of em right now.

inamilist
Girls is probably the best title im reading at the moment

Shorty G
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youngblood

Heres a link, the writer of this article ovioulsey didn't like Youngblood or Rob Leifeild, but if you read them you might like them. I think theyre very cool with lots of action.

And yes bring Pitt back even know he was a rip off of Hulk, hes still very cool.

Shorty G
Originally posted by inamilist
Girls is probably the best title im reading at the moment Meh, I have read issue #1, its ok but I dont really want to read it if it isn't superheros and people like that. Thats why I like the old Image.

juggernaut66666
darkness respect thread : http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t415044.html

inamilist
Meh, I have read issue #1, its ok but I dont really want to read it if it isn't superheros and people like that. Thats why I like the old Image.

your loss sir

its set up mostly like a a-typical horror film, but just gets more bizarre from there

I really recomend it

Murda Ma$e
Image comics I read:

Fell
Walking Dead
Invincible
Girls

The only one I've read before thatwas up to issue 8 of Spawn then never looked back till now.

Murda Ma$e
I read Rex Mundi too, but thats on a new imprint now so I didn't count it.

Reaper777
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youngblood

Heres a link, the writer of this article ovioulsey didn't like Youngblood or Rob Leifeild, but if you read them you might like them. I think theyre very cool with lots of action.

And yes bring Pitt back even know he was a rip off of Hulk, hes still very cool.

Seems pretty cool.

Murda Ma$e
I bought Phonogram today which was pretty good I guess.....I need to reread it though.

Shorty G
Originally posted by Scoobless
Youngblood had a Hawkeye rip off leading them didn't it? Sort of but the guy from Teen Titans actually, I forget his name.

Nah never liked horror anything, I think its because of a Goosebumps I watched as a child.

Invinceble is looking good. :up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.